Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15198 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
ame2407 and charlie22,

we both has something in common. I also applied for my resident permit on 29th of june and no reply from them yet. As for me, i'm going to KTUAS. Where ar you guys studying at? U guys can drop ur emails lets connect asap.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Check the study in finland thread
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by echometry(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
i also had ma interview on d 5th of july, n no response yet.bt my frnd who did exactly 1 week b4 me was contactd by d embasy Lst friday,n askd 2 snd som documnts.so, it's vry posible we 'll b contactd b4 d wk runs out.jst watch your emails.
@ charlie,wat ar d docs askd 2 b sent by ur frnd?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Ojumiii(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2011
still expecting my S.R.P application to be granted
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by fateavon4u(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
first things first,let me greet the fathers of this thread, choose4me and capti, goood evening,sirssss, lovely job, una dey try no b smalll, well done.
second things second,, lmao, CONGRATULATIONS TO U GUYS THAT GOT ADMITTED!!!!!!!!!!, but road till far smallll, lol, bt you will all made it to your various destinations in Finland in Jesus name(amen), lol, and to all KTUAS students,dnt worry, although KTUAS is like 9hrs away from civilization (which is Helsinki), lmao, you can always transfer to another UAS come next autumn, d koko is to enter the place.
no one is saying anything so i decided to spice up this thread a bit but i guess its be cos of the embassy stress, pele, i sure say tension follow 2, pls dnt forget to tell us abt the whole thinG when u all get ur visas,
went to register for ietls nd found out that the test dates from now to December is fully booked, no space, dnt no wht next to do?, i have written the 2 exams before bt i must say that i think that ietls is more simplified than toefl , wht do u advice?,
@ moysdaddy ,dnt try doing that wedding without me being there, lol, i have to b part of the bridal train, lmao,
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2011
@ fat, yea I think ielts is easi€r judging by what most people have said but if you dont have your score ready than you better write toefl cuz if you write ielts in january it will b€ too late, no worry just leave guys for now.tension high, by ending/first wk september things go ease up.God will see everyone through
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by fateavon4u(f): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2011
@ choose4me,advice taken, did u make d cut for this fall or r u readmitting?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by fateavon4u(f): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Pardon my blunder, i meant reapplying, blame it on the phone, lol,
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
According to d info on migri website,abt 1500 aplicatns r stil pending.bt by d end of octoba evry aplication wud ve received a decision.abeg dis tin na gud news abi na bad news? Lol.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by cluzdcobra(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2011
@fate u are right,not easy getting an ielts date these days.luckily i was able to secure the nov date and dats cos i booked late last month!!!so i also suggest u try toefl cos u need to hav results ready by jan.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by fateavon4u(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Omg!!, guys,whatz happening?, no news yet?, am really prayin for u guys, good-luck!!!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by ame2407: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2011
hi overloved,

am sorry this response is coming in late, Today marks the 93rd days(july 5) that have gone to the embassy for the interview.i was not ask to bring in an additional document since the day of interview, just wandering what the delay could be, here is my mail addy as requested(tobbiespice@gmail.com)

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by usdane: 1:49am On Jan 16, 2012
Hi guys, please iwould like Applicants for Finland schools to meet here again this time, I nid info on how to apply for DISCRETIONARY ADMISSION, moreso, I would like to knoe if its possible to apply for resident permit while im in Finland, I wuld also like to know d schools UAS that will organise their entrance exams in ghana this year, thanks
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by uzoexcel(m): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2013
So what happened y'all...testimony tyme
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by damsamty16(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
testimony o..u guys share it na
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by koffie123(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
please how are u all doing. Am michael from Ghana and i want you to help me about the entrance exam in finland. Actually is Finland good?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by koffie123(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2015
Please this is my email michaelkoffie55@gmail.com.please email me and lets talk if you are in finland. please. thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Is This Extortion By The Nigeria Post Office? / How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.