Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! (15196 Views)

Please Nigerians Abroad Let us know How a Person Can Be Invited / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions / American Couple Invited Me, How Do I... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Lucy001(f): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2011
Thank you for the information, is my kid brother, dat is writting. Thanks
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by mafiaguy: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
The person with that score omitted a case study included in the entrance, so i guess that was the reason he did not get accepted. It was stated that he missed a compulsory question. Well all has been done, lets just pray for the best right now, Signing out!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2011
@all,
phew! Its good to be back home.Sorry I was away from the thread for the duration of my exam.I'm home now.How was your exams peeps? God will favour us ooo.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by capti: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2011
@choose4me, how was your exam? hope say you blast am.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 7:33am On Apr 14, 2011
it was quite easy sha,especially the maths section,but e don tey wey i write physics and chemistry so i want to know if i have a chance if i get like 21points out of the 30 info tech savonia
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2011
Based on what @mafiaguy said, you should understand that every section of the question paper must be touched. I also heard an applicant has to score the minimum score required for every section of the questions before he/she can be admitted.

@capti, na me talk to you with overloved ID for yahoo IM some time ago.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2011
@tunamania, no just pray for that one o.thats toooo low.you MUST scope 30 atleast.
@cally,how far baba,thanks for the call last 9t.how every
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by capti: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2011
@callygood, how u dey? how the exam be. Hope say you do am wella.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
@capti, the exam don come and e don go. I did the best I could and leave the rest for God. add me on yahoo messenger. callygood na my yahoo ID

@choose4me, nothing do you. we have written the exam. make we just dey expect good result
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
@choose4me
u mean i have to score every point so why do they have minimum points 30 is everything now i mean if i get like 21 over 30 that would be in the region of 70% is dat also what u mean
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 15, 2011
@Cally, no qualms.God de, We did our best, God will handle the rest,
@tunamania, the minimum point is 30/100 right? So a 21 is not up to the minimum.a 70% means 70/100.thats what I mean.I guess we just have to wait till 30th May, God de sha!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
@all, jes came back yesterday nite, exam dun come and go, na the admission letter and visa process we awaiting.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 20, 2011
Welcome o Moys,i forget my material for your hand self lol,
@all, God will favour us tho we have 6 long weeks to the release of the result.make we de expect God hand then, Safe all!
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2011
@all,moysdaddy jam luv 4 ghana o.And d babe tyt o.moyo we wish u a hapi maried life.hahaha
Damn! Tamk's environ. Eng exam na waec o.com c questñ.al d same,can't wait 4 may 30th.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
Damn! Tamk's environ. Eng exam na waec o.com c
questñ.al d same,can't wait 4 may 30th.
@charlie Is chemistry, maths and physics among the exam that you did ? I will be very interested in the ''state of the world 2011'' book. If you have it, pls upload it here for me to download.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
@charlie, welcome back to you too, i know d girl make sense bur we wan do our wedding in Finland. Even on that night we came back from Ghana she slept in my house. Anyway I wish everybody success in advance.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by moysdaddy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
@all, check me out on my facebook: www.facebook.com/moiz.laurel, i also have the sample of the finland resident permit application form, post ur email so i can forward it to ur email address.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by enjay247: 9:42am On Apr 26, 2011
@all, we have all done our part, its now left for God to take control of the results.Lets all pray fervently for God's favor and by His grace, come may 30, we shall all rejoice.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2011
@overlovd.man dt exam no b mai-mai o.na maths+logic+english+chem inside ONE single questn o.state of d world didn't help dt much.cn't upload, wt i ve is d hard copy.
@moys.snd me d sample rp aplicatn form, dantej52@yahoo.com
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by roselex: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
hmmm
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by charlie22: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
Roselex,put dwn ur course n school.dat way,guys here cn help u beta, u d same person as roseja?
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by roselex: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
jjjj
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 3:10pm On May 30, 2011
It's another phase of finnish student visa process. The list of admitted student is out. If you are admitted, let's talk about the visa process.
I have been admitted to kemi tornio uas. Waiting for the good news of others.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2011
been admitted to study info tech at savonia,whats the next step fellas,congrats to you callygood.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by Isapro1(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2011
@All Congrate 2 those that got their Admition, did any of you ,that got the Admition apply for Master Program?, Because i Intend to Apply for next application period,on Business Field.so i will welcome any advice
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 5:58am On May 31, 2011
mine is actually for first degree,but i'm sure some peeps applied for masters i hope you find what you're looking for.guys abeg come in cos all these things i'm reading about residence permit dey confuse me o,wetin be d next step jare
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by overloved(m): 6:57am On May 31, 2011
i've been admitted also. Congrats to other people that are admitted.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2011
guys whats the next step lets move fast cos there's no time and we really need to make dis work is there anyone in ib maybe we can plan a meeting somewhere to discuss all this
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 8:59am On May 31, 2011
@tunamania, you will need insurance of 1 year and 6000 euros in your own personal bank account. check the website of the finnish embassy in abuja for more information about student visa

@Isapro1, almost everybody went for undergraduate.
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 9:07am On May 31, 2011
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by tunamania(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2011
thanks cally,my problem is the insurance part how does one go about that do i also have to pay 30,000 euros to some insurance company or what?and pls whats the total cost of expenses for this process.i mean the permit+courier and what docs are we expected to send and how long do they take to grant the permit cos school resumes sept 1st
Re: Invited To Entrance Exam In Ghana?: Lets Meet Here! by callygood: 3:31pm On May 31, 2011
you will only need to get insurance from insurance company that are acceptable by the embassy. the amount you will pay is 30k or more nigerian money depending on the insurance company.
visa fee is 50k
insurance at least 30k
DHL/UPS/Fedex, inquire from them
Bank statement: 1.2m in your personal account

there is still time. the processing doesn't take longer than 8weeks. most people get reply withing 4 to 5weeks depending on the time your submit your application.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Announces Resumption Of Abuja-kaduna Train Service / Is This Extortion By The Nigeria Post Office? / How Not To Get A Wife In Nigeria If You Live Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.