Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,755 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws (16441 Views)

CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Rhapsodia: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Justice for AFROSIX JAARA

https://www.nairaland.com/6261730/aksu-suspends-student-allegedly-abusing#96162146

let's support this movement and move to front page
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by CodeTemplar: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad
Jesus is important to Christians but not to the point of killing for Him. While one earth as flesh, He wouldn't allow peter to take just one of ears of an aggressor, how much more when not in flesh? I doubt you are what you say you are. I respect the beliefs of other only when it doesn't infringe on my right. If you think you can use belief to dominate me physically and economically then you must be daft.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Allee90: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I support such laws against blasphemy. President macron goofed by his Islamophobic actions and as Christians we must learn to respect other people's religious beliefs. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is so sacred to the Muslims just like our Lord Jesus christ is to we Christians. So we really need to be careful not to provoke the anger of Muslims. sad

If everybody will be like you, the world over will certainly live in peace. Thank you so much brother

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by maestro299: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nerro042: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES FAITH BRUH

I don't have to do that and can't be forced to
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Bluntemperor: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2020
eleojo23:
These overzealous people should allow god to fight for himself na since he is all-powerful.

Why is that so difficult?

This is the kind of overzealousness that breeds radicalism.

Even Dubai,an islamic state has recently adopted liberal Muslim-doctrine to accommodate all-faiths into their country.
The north love to enslave,using islamic laws.During Obasanjo'era,they quickly brought in Sharia and trust OBJ;he told them point blank that-it is a Political Sharia! Guess what,the movement then dies a natural death.Most of the big men in the North usually ran to Abuja to commit atrocities and till date ask the Former Governor of Zanfara State-how Jengidi's hand was cut-off to score polical point,yet after becoming a Senator- he took into custody an Egyptian girl who was a minor as wife.Who is fooling who in Nigeria.Why can't they embark on economic development of the area that can lift their zones and train the Youth!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by maestro299: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Jesus is important to Christians but not to the point of killing for Him. While one earth as flesh, He wouldn't allow peter to take just one of ears of an aggressor, how much more when not in flesh? I doubt you are what you say you are. I respect the beliefs of other only when it doesn't infringe on my right. If you think you can use belief to dominate me physically and economically then you must be daft.
Lol. So you don't know this GoTv moniker? He/she is an Islamic fundamentalist masquerading as a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by POKUASI2: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Foolish people! Why not replace French language with indigenous language they'd rather it's replace with arabic,in Nigeria?
Slaves of the sword who are still keeping the legacy of the sword

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

stop telling lies to pass a message,one u ain't a Christian,two u just goofed...

I'm a Christian,and I would say Jesus has been abused several times both by my friends and non friends,so u mean I should start killing them for insulting Jesus??or was Jesus not insulted by His people??
did he kill anyone over it or supported the killing if anyone that was found to ve insulted him or God??

the sooner we realize religion was supposed to be a thing of love and tolerance instead of a do or die affair,the better for everyone...

if u are advocating for freedom of speech,you shouldn't stop anyone from expressing their views about any man or god be it good or bad views..let the said man or god fight for themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2020
I have a question.

If u blasphem in another non sharia state, if u visit a sharia state will u be arrested?
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by lucky4west: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
......you are not serious at all, u need to check ur born again status, where was it written that Nigeria is an islamic state? why should somebody be punished for blasphemy? do u fight for god? must every body believe in a god? what is so sacred about a pedophile that married a child at the age of 53? what is so sacred about a man who led several wars and jihad? is that what our Lord Jesus thought? what happens to forgiveness? tolerance and freedom? what is so sacred about a man that was involved with over 9 women or more including children/ a sex addict? nonsense

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by valcorp: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Its sad to see people think with their butts rather than their brains. You can't come together to request for better governance from ur state government meanwhile hunger is ravaging some local governments in Kano, they give u peanuts in exchange for ur millions. Their children are abroad schooling including the France you want to bring to its knees.... Nigeria is in mad debt, oil usage will reduce world over by beginning of 2025 and your problem is ISLAMOPHOBIA? LET THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH FIGHT FOR HIMSELF. The prophet Mohammed(SWT) never preached this level of stupidity, for one he was enlightened enough to stand against ill governance. Why not follow the exact teachings of the holy prophet than follow hungry imams who have sold their conscience for God....
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ogoloray(m): 9:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Fvck you too!
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Onogiede(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2020
kambili999:
Why are these people like this?

So of all the problems we are facing, its blasphemy they can sit down to talk about??

We are faced with insecurity, poor infrastructure, poor education, horrible government but their own problem is laws against blasphemy

In 21st( or 22nd) century??

Omg. Omg angry

. something is really wrong with their skull, if not how on Earth some people will just gathering all to cause more problem added to their neumerous problem, nothing good has never comes out of this so people,.. development na bitterness for their side...na ogun go visit una, as I dey para here so, make una quickly gather again think of better thing.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by wingmanIII: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2020
If they truly love their religion so much, why can't they forsake the economic comfort of being in Nigeria and demand a separate islamic state where they can worship the way they like and if they choose they may not set sight on "infidels".
How i wish these people cease to be hypocrites.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by ArewaHero(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2020
coolsegun2002:

So becos he’s a Muslim he has to agree with whatevs any other Muslims says??

See that’s one big difference between between Christians and Muslims...just becos someone is a Muslim or prophet doesn’t mean all he said and did is right.

At the end of the humans are prone to flaws and errors...

If muhammed( peace be upon him) had taken his religion else where instead of taking up the sword to fight against those that ddnt want it... today ur religion will truly be a peaceful one. becos there will technically be no such thing as jihad.

Islam has gotten to many places in the world without killing people or fighting ....so, was there really a point for the first jihad??...but I know u won’t agree...so enjoy ur day...
mtshww you don't have any knowledge about what you just typed ,
you just read lies from anti Islam adherent groups without confirmation , Muhammad Never took the word to fight against infidels , its even Haram to covert someone to Muslim using force(against he/her wish ) so stop believing ever post you see online about Islam

wink
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Splitmind: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Same way alQaeda, Boko Haram & ISIS submitted to d will of Allah& d prophet. We have seen d peace that came out of that.

See everyone else is not submitting that's why there is no peace. Just do what they say and your reward will be in heaven.

Don't worry about earthly pleasures like healthcare, education, food and safety just pray and everything is alright. That's why everyone in the North is so happy and satisfied.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by crazycrypto710: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Crap
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Camelot65: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2020
ArewaHero:
you just read lies from anti Islam adherent groups without confirmation , Muhammad Never took the word to fight against infidels , its even Haram to covert someone to Muslim using force(against he/her wish ) so stop believing ever post you see online about Islam

wink
Please what's the punishment for apostasy?

what happened to former yathrib during the Prophet's invasion
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Grandmeister(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2020
lucky4west:
......you are not serious at all, u need to check ur born again status, where was it written that Nigeria is an islamic state? why should somebody be punished for blasphemy? do u fight for god? must every body believe in a god? what is so sacred about a pedophile that married a child at the age of 53? what is so sacred about a man who led several wars and jihad? is that what our Lord Jesus thought? what happens to forgiveness? tolerance and freedom? what is so sacred about a man that was involved with over 9 women or more including children/ a sex addict? nonsense
So you don’t know Gotv( that was his former moniker)...he is NOT a Christian, he is an Islamic taqqiya purveyor...he always starts his comments with “even though I’m a born again Christian “...most old timers here know his modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Any god that needs you a mere mortal to fight for him is a bas.tard.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by engrajoo1(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:

And if them talk say make people with brain come out u self go follow join ooooo
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by engrchykae(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Islam and Gagging. Slaving of the mind. These religions are nothing but tools for control. There is nothing inspiring, morally upright or wonderful about the religion. The easterners (Asians) really ruined us.
Islam was a counter political movement to check the excesses of the West,the pope (innocent III)promised Christian holy warriors indulgence and heaven if they kill the enemies of God,the mohameddan leaders promised their own holy warriors (jihadists)72 virgins should they kill the enemies of God.
But since Christianity is liberal,Christians argued and debated and became ashamed of their actions,they defined the period as dark ages.
But the Muslims refused to grow up, because there is no room for debate in Islam,any question is blasphemy.
Why the fulanis love Islam is because it helps them exercise the best form of control over their slaves,MIND CONTROL
Islam means submission.
But the thing lot of Muslims don't know is that Islam and Christianity is the same sides of the same coin.
Let me explain,the holy sacrament of Christians is an image of the SUN(day)
While the symbol for Islam is MOON AND STAR(night)
Both make up the 24 hours of the day.
Islam worship on Friday,the day of Venus,the goddess of beauty and love,that's why women are to be revered in Islam.
Christians worship on Sunday,the eternal youth, Adonis.
These two are lovers,not enemies.
It is the greedy politicians that are trying to divide the people.
Fulani arrested Islam and it's purpose especially in Nigeria.
Mad .
Christianity was also arrested by Europeans to enslave and exploit.example is when Europeans started baptising those they conquered and changing their native names to European names(cultural imperialism)

Finally, Christianity is supposed to be a way of life that will make the man reach enlightement and attain godhood while Islam is supposed to help man to love his neighbor.
Together they form the CROSS,the relationship between the heavens and Earth.
I don't expect idi.ots to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by michealon1001(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2020
why been foolish in the name of religion,you all are human and stop fighting for your GOD let him be the one to judge and also fight for himself
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES FAITH BRUH
Fvck Prophet Muhammad the Pedophile
Fvck Allah
Fvck all Muslim extremists
Fvck You!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

See everyone else is not submitting that's why there is no peace. Just do what they say and your reward will be in heaven.

Don't worry about earthly pleasures like healthcare, education, food and safety just pray and everything is alright. That's why everyone in the North is so happy and satisfied.
I hope this is sarcasm. Please don't tell me it's not. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by IJOBA2: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Activist001:

Fvck Prophet Muhammad the Pedophile
Fvck Allah
Fvck all Muslim extremists
Fvck You!
OK OH grin
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by billyb: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
We're way past the time when blasphemy should be given attention
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by GOTVee: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2020
maestro299:
Lol. So you don't know this GoTv moniker? He/she is an Islamic fundamentalist masquerading as a Christian.

May Jesus forgive you. I'm a born again Christian
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by kambili999(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Onogiede:
. something is really wrong with their skull, if not how on Earth some people will just gathering all to cause more problem added to their neumerous problem, nothing good has never comes out of this so people,.. development na bitterness for their side...na ogun go visit una, as I dey para here so, make una quickly gather again think of better thing.

My brother, I tire
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by Blackking98(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2020
GOTVee:
People make fun of Jesus everyday, we don't behead people or shout blasphemy.
Islam is a very funny religion.
If they gather like that to demand good governance from their leader's I assure you northern Nigeria might even be far ahead of some southern states.
Re: Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws by coolsegun2002: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2020
ArewaHero:

wink

Infidels... What right do have to call someone infidels... becos they have a different opinion?

Ddnt the prophet fight against those who ddnt want Islam in their location...?? If you call it a lie.. no problem...I don’t know ur religion more than u do...

However its my opinion...u Muslims belive in jihad becos ur prophet fought jihad...infact many of the things u do is becos the prophet either did it or directly told u do it....
Isn’t that why some Muslim feel its right to fight and kill until Islamic state and shariah is installed in their location?? .infact bokoharm kills other Muslims who doesn’t support their jihad...as they belive they are infidels like Christians

I just belive that if mohammed peacefully took his Islam elsewhere instead of fighting back when the nation’s attacked him...u Muslims of today won’t respond with violence...they’ll technically be no jihad....:

My point is...we don’t have to do exactly what they did thousands of years ago...they are humans, everything they did couldn’t have been the only way to solve problems..

For example David is a prophet and king in the Bible who saw visions and revelations of the future...yet he took someone’s wife at a time of his weakness as he allowed his flesh to rule him..
does it mean it’s fine to take people’s wives.??...

If we interprete it the way u Muslims interprete it... then that mean whatever our prophets did is ok.

I know u won’t agree with me.... u may even call It an attack.. but its my opinion...and I’m sorry if it offends you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Holds Bilateral Meetings With President Of Exxon Mobil / I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders / APC NWC members Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.