Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. (819 Views)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / When Will Ladies Stop Being Parasitic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Fedrams: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
I always wonder why ladies assumed men are stingy. Ladies will expect guys to buy them everything. They don't care if the guy is facing financial pressure. I remembered I was working wt some ladies and few of them earn more than me. They will always be saying I should be buying them lunch, and other things and when I said am broke they will conclud am stingy. Why is is not common to be seeing guys doing prostitute olosho and get paid like ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
WHY IS THAT BLACK RACE (NIGERIA) DON'T LIK TO MIND THEIR SELVES ?

EM " LOVE CARRYING STUFFS THAT WILL NOT ADD VALUE TO LIFE, ALWAYS REASONING TALKS THAT ARE MEANT FOR SHITZ.

THEY CAN'T RESEARCH ON SUITABLE MATTERS... AND THE WORST PART OF IT ""EY LIK GENERALIZING....

PLS YOU GUYS SHOULD CREATE A GOOD THREADS THAT WILL BE EDUCATIVE... AND FORGET ABOUT THESE CHILDISH SHITS YOU PLAYING ABOUT. ...

NOT EVERY EXPERIENCE YOU ENCOUNTER SHOULD BE ON MEDIA, KEEP THAT TO URSELF AND YOU CAN ALSO LEARN FOR IT.

EVERY DAY ONE MATTER!!!
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lolz

Lets not make hasty generalization I get your point though
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by MJBOLT: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
ladies will call you stingy as way of manipulating you into buying them things but dont fall for such tricks.it is better if a lady call you a STINGY guy than MAGA/MUGU.

12 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Akinbahm(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
MJBOLT:
ladies will call you stingy as way of manipulating you into buying them things but dont fall for such tricks.it is better if a lady call you a STINGY guy than MAGA/MUGU.

I remember during the lockdown I went to market to buy plantain and Turkey one of the free days we are allow to stock our kitchen back, nah so I met this young sexy lady there telling me to pay for her plantain fee I deliberately turned the table that she's meant to pay for me since I met her there nah so she con tell me say am not a gentle man enough as a mumu man I just tell her say she go be the 55th girl wey go tell me such statement she just burst into laughter.

Upon her laughter I still tell her face to face am not paying for shi shi even if my change remain #100 e go better for me make I give the woman selling the plantain than to give her she just waka jeje on a low...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Fedrams: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
[We have different sections on naira land, why don't you go to education section if you still fail english and mathematics. If you are not interested in a topic can't you skip. Must you responded to the topic that will not give u credit in english and mathematics. De your lane I de my lane.

quote author=fati2001 post=96177234]WHY IS THAT BLACK RACE (NIGERIA) DON'T LIK TO MIND THEIR SELVES ?

EM " LOVE CARRYING STUFFS THAT WILL NOT ADD VALUE TO LIFE, ALWAYS REASONING TALKS THAT ARE MEANT FOR SHITZ.

THEY CAN'T RESEARCH ON SUITABLE MATTERS... AND THE WORST PART OF IT ""EY LIK GENERALIZING....

PLS YOU GUYS SHOULD CREATE A GOOD THREADS THAT WILL BE EDUCATIVE... AND FORGET ABOUT THESE CHILDISH SHITS YOU PLAYING ABOUT. ...

NOT EVERY EXPERIENCE YOU ENCOUNTER SHOULD BE ON MEDIA, KEEP THAT TO URSELF AND YOU CAN ALSO LEARN FOR IT.

EVERY DAY ONE MATTER!!! [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Fedrams post=96187071][We have different sections on naira land, why don't you go to education section if you still fail english and mathematics. If you are not interested in a topic can't you skip. Must you responded to the topic that will not give u credit in english and mathematics. De your lane I de my lane.

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by virginprincess(f): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by cooooooks(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Audio story but nice one.

Akinbahm:

I remember during the lockdown I went to market to buy plantain and Turkey one of the free days we are allow to stock our kitchen back, nah so I met this young sexy lady there telling me to pay for her plantain fee I deliberately turned the table that she's meant to pay for me since I met her there nah so she con tell me say am not a gentle man enough as a mumu man I just tell her say she go be the 55th girl wey go tell me such statement she just burst into laughter.

Upon her laughter I still tell her face to face am not paying for shi shi even if my change remain #100 e go better for me make I give the woman selling the plantain than to give her she just waka jeje on a low...
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by OscarJaden(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Fedrams:
[We have different sections on naira land, why don't you go to education section if you still fail english and mathematics. If you are not interested in a topic can't you skip. Must you responded to the topic that will not give u credit in english and mathematics. De your lane I de my lane.

quote author=fati2001 post=96177234]WHY IS THAT BLACK RACE (NIGERIA) DON'T LIK TO MIND THEIR SELVES ?

EVERY DAY ONE MATTER!!!
what do you expect from a low life girl who is from the north always trying to impress people with her dirty lines of English

smh

5 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 19, 2020
u not obliged to give anyone money.if they ask u for money tell them u no get money
nobody will kill u
stop putting pressure on urself
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2020
OscarJaden:
what do you expect from a low life girl who is from the north always trying to impress people with her dirty lines of English

smh

you are very stupid..... what do we expect from a wasted soul lik you always trying to show case himself in a useless ways.

HAVE SENSE FOR ONCE

pls die mr ugliest being.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Got to supermarkets you will see a lot girls hanging around waiting for the perfect victim to pay their groceries and other stuff. Some of them go as far as collecting guys numbers

1 Like

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Antiochus(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Most Nigerian ladies are beggars they themselves know it.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Antiochus(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

EVERY DAY ONE MATTER!!!

Others have to learn from it so let them put it online undecided We are tired of these beggars called Nigerian ladies. They should hustle and stop depending on us for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Antiochus:

Others have to learn from it so let them put it online undecided We are tired of these beggars called Nigerian ladies. They should hustle and stop depending on us for everything.

it not by force, you can easily avoid em" when you see em"in any area to save urself...... and don't generalized. how are you gonna feel if it is like this (Nigeria men are rapists, fraudsters, yahoos, kidnappers and rest of the negative name's) ?.....

if you want to learn something, learn the one that is reasonable.... this one is old school not new about it.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Akinbahm(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2020
cooooooks:
Audio story but nice one.

I wanted to ignore ur mention but I realize u r guy had been it came from a lady I would have ignore you completely well, I dont write here for writing sake to get anonymous likes that wont put food to my table...

All I care for is we should put leeches out there to their original place not placing them ahead of where they are not meant to be.

4 Likes

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Akinbahm(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

it not by force, you can easily avoid em" when you see em"in any area to save urself...... and don't generalize. how are you gonna feel if it is like this (Nigeria men are rapists, fraudsters, yahoos, kidnappers and rest of the negative name's) ?.....

if you want to learn something, learn the one that is reasonable.... this one is old school not new about it.

I agree with you at the bolded nd get the point you are trying to pass across truly am not in support of generalizing in a wrong manner.

No sane man would come out openly and tell you all 9ja girls r leeches though he might said majority and majority doesn't mean all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by OscarJaden(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

you are very stupid..... what do we expect from a wasted soul lik you always trying to show case himself in a useless ways.

HAVE SENSE FOR ONCE

pls die mr ugliest being.
words of a depressed evening newspaper

Hold onto God he will heal you
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
OscarJaden:
words of a depressed evening newspaper

Hold onto God he will heal you

THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE...... IF UR MOM (SECOND HAND 15TH CENTURY FADED NEWSPAPER) MARRY @55 CLOSE TO HER MENOPAUSE, THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME?
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fedrams:
I always wonder why ladies assumed men are stingy. Ladies will expect guys to buy them everything. They don't care if the guy is facing financial pressure. I remembered I was working wt some ladies and few of them earn more than me. They will always be saying I should be buying them lunch, and other things and when I said am broke they will conclud am stingy. Why is is not common to be seeing guys doing prostitute olosho and get paid like ladies.

Alas You have woken up to see the great SCAM a lot of people having been scamming themselves. I highly Welcome you to the World Of "Manipulation And Deception" Enjoy the Shows as they Unfolds.....
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fedrams:
When next a lady tell you that you're stingy
Tell them it takes a beggar to know whether someone is stingy or not
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

EVERY DAY ONE MATTER!!!
Begging is becoming more rampant among girls of nowadays you're a girl so it's obvious you don't know how painful it is.
In a country where almost everyone living in it is poor .you're now asking a guy for 60k where do you want him to see it ? It took you no stress and time to type those shit up there cause you're a woman you don't know how it feels . don't worry I believe you have elder/younger brothers they will also encounter this.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Begging is becoming more rampant among girls of nowadays you're a girl so it's obvious you don't know how painful it is.
In a country where almost everyone living in it is poor .you're now asking a guy for 60k where do you want him to see it ? It took you no stress and time to type those shit up there cause you're a woman you don't know how it feels . don't worry I believe you have elder/younger brothers they will also encounter this.

sorry don't bother...
TO QUOTE BACK

CUZ

I DIDN'T READ UR NOVEL, SO DON'T BE ANGRY AT MY REPLY.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Antiochus:
Most Nigerian ladies are beggars they themselves know it.
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by OscarJaden(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE...... IF UR MOM (SECOND HAND 15TH CENTURY FADED NEWSPAPER) MARRY @55 CLOSE TO HER MENOPAUSE, THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME?

stop barking like a dog

Like I said earlier,hold on to God he will definitely heal you

Cheese
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by fati2001(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
OscarJaden:
stop barking like a dog
Cheese
FUVK OFF !!
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
OscarJaden:
stop barking like a dog

Cheese

Don't stress yourself quoting her bro
She is turning into something else lately
More or less like that zzor
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by OscarJaden(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZIINI:

Don't stress yourself quoting her bro
She is turning into something else lately
More or less like that zzor
she's more than zzor

Thank anyways bro
Re: Why Will Ladies Assumed Men Are Stingy. by 1beat(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
don't bother your self the issue can not be Analyse and is a waste of time discussing issue like this. it is women cultural believe that men should die for them, it is you that will use your brain

(1) (Reply)

So DISSAPOINTED I Easily Get Tired Whenever Women Chase Back. Why? / Can you fvck a girl without asking her out? / Should I Take Her Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.