Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion (1738 Views)

Those That Have Been Broken Hearted Before, Share Your Experience Here. / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion by isalegan2: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

There's nothing wrong with exploring one another sexually but there is something wrong with trying to persuade someone to go against their personal, religious, and sexual beliefs.

grin Our worldly Inky and her scratch any itch, if it feels good do it, hippy go free love chick.  Reminds me of Dharma in Dharma and Greg.

Poster, don't listen to her o.  Doesn't matter if you're 15, 30 or 45, don't let anyone tell you it's okay to cheapen yourself like that.  Few people on NL will tell you the truth.  They all wanna look "sophisticated."  Rubbish!  Good for you, you didn't sleep with the bum.

Oh, where are my manners?  tongue Inked Nerd!  Future Mrs. FStranger.  When is the nuptial.  cheesy If he plays hard to get it, just keep haranguing him. . . he'll do the right thing. cool
Re: Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion by InkedNerd(f): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
isale_gan2:

grin Our worldly Inky and her scratch any itch, if it feels good do it, hippy go free love chick.   Reminds me of Dharma in Dharma and Greg.

Poster, don't listen to her o.  Doesn't matter if you're 15, 30 or 45, don't let anyone tell you it's okay to cheapen yourself like that.  Few people on NL will tell you the truth.  They all wanna look "sophisticated."  Rubbish!  Good for you, you didn't sleep with the bum.

Oh, where are my manners?  tongue Inked Nerd!  Future Mrs. FStranger.  When is the nuptial.  cheesy  If he plays hard to get it, just keep haranguing him. . . he'll do the right thing.  cool

Ok, you obviously did not read what I wrote before. Next time read, before you start talkin' out the side of your neck. I never said she should just go and jump in bed with the guy. Reading carefully will go a long way for you.
Re: Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion by isalegan2: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
I was smiling when I wrote that. grin Pele.

I've read your other posts though.

It takes all sorts to make the world, and Nairaland, go round. No offense. smiley
Re: Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion by InkedNerd(f): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
isale_gan2:

I was smiling when I wrote that. grin Pele.

I've read your other posts though.

It takes all sorts to make the world, and Nairaland, go round. No offense. smiley

Oh goodness. Now I feel ṡtupid embarassed

::[/b]runs to go hide from embarrassment[b]::

Call me when the humiliation dies down embarassed
Re: Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion by 190: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Guys Want To Date A Virgin, Yet Wants To Marry One? / Does This Mean My Boss Likes Me? / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.