Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? (2500 Views)

How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
OP dats an amazing way to be noticed,

Eleribuu you sha don get noticed abi ?

More girls sha don view this thread,

Abeg forkk off

Werey boy

Ode , alainilakai

Fool

Anyway God nogo shame us sad

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Mr. White Knight, let them defend themselves. Oh they tried and didn't end well.
So far u are doing an equally awful job at it.

Or are u a female pretending to be male ?
Why should an entire gender have to explain themselves to you?!

Counter his post.
Not that I expect much from a fool.

kurupt1:
Op ur a simp!!
And you're an Alpha male who in this world, dominates just one woman.

How is your career?! Health?! Do you even have a degree that can be defended?!

You do realise that mgtow has to do with avoiding women, no relationships, no marriage, no sex!

You guys are doing a great job "going your own way".

Continue to do so, but leave women alone as y'all embark on the soulful journey of celibacy.

Advice: Don't quote me. I'm itching for an eFight.

It turns me on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Deceptionlove: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnn

Seeking women validation=simping pro max

Hehe lol Oginii. I think this Is the highest level of Simping. Let him enjoy his 24hrs fame.......

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Abeg forkk off

Werey boy

Ode , alainilakai

Fool

Anyway God nogo shame us :/
He could write an epistle...

You resorted to throwing harsh words...

That's the sole reason why you would remain ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Hehe lol Oginii. I think this Is the highest level of Simping. Let him enjoy his 24hrs fame.......
At the end of it all, you would still beg for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Deceptionlove: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Why should an entire gender have to explain themselves to you?!

Counter his post.
Not that I expect much from a fool.

And you're an Alpha male who in this world, dominant just one woman.

How is your career?! Health?! Do you even have a degree that can be defended?!

You do realise that mgtow has to do with avoiding women, no relationships, no marriage, no sex!

You guys are doing a great joy "going your own way".

Continue to do so, but leave women alone as y'all embark on the soulful journey of celibacy.

Advice: Don't quote me. I'm itching for an eFight.

It turns me on.

It turns you on or makes you Wet lol......grin grin grin
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Deceptionlove: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
At the end of it all, you would still beg for sex.

eehyah sorry dearie. Unfortunately I'm not begging for Sex anytime soon and I have never begged for sex. The boldness of you female beings these days Is magnificent. You guys aren't hiding your deceptive behavior again. I like how you boldly stated It. Well the SIMPS Men caused all these things happening before our eyes today. They are the ones to be blamed......

6 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
He could write an epistle...

You resorted to throwing harsh words...

That's the sole reason why you would remain ignored.

Is it me you're talking to ?

Abeg you smoke weed nii

Wetin concern all the werey thing you wrote?

Abeg dey your dey wink
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shey na mark go arrest me, if i do am 4 fb nd insta or na jack go arrest me if i do am untop twitter. Unku dey well oo[quote author=KingofAbuja post=96217525]Hi, How are y'all doing? This gone be my first Nairaland romance section post.... Even thou, i stalk this section anytime i am on NL.

So, I am a guy...... and I want to address the so called Red pillers and so called macho men on NL that go about spitting vitriols on their female counterparts.

Una no dey tire to hate and stress about girls? like fvcking seiously? Even saw a post "Never marry a man picker" like WTF??!!! As if e easy for girl to chew liver tell guy say she like am.

80% of post i read from males here is about bashing female folks up and down... like don't yall have sisters? mothers or what?

Over the years, in my short journey on earth. I have met a lot of fantastic, independent and amazing ladies... I have seen girls who hustle like they have 3 men inside of them.
I have studied with brillian
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Deceptionlove:

eehyah sorry dearie. Unfortunately I'm not begging for Sex anytime soon and I have never begged for sex. The boldness of you female beings these days Is magnificent. You guys aren't hiding your deceptive behavior again. I like how you boldly stated It. Men caused all these things happening before our eyes today.....
Sure...

You weren't disappointed by a female...

Just decided to join the mgtow crew.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Is it me you're talking to ?

Abeg you smoke weed nii

Wetin concern all the werey thing you wrote?

Abeg dey your dey wink
This can go on for hours...

If you can't write sensibly, don't comment at all.

Quote me again... it's fun.
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Deceptionlove:

It turns you on or makes you Wet lol......grin grin grin
Turned on means being sexually aroused.

Men have erections....

Women become wet...

Common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
This can go on for hours...

If you can't write sensibly, don't comment at all.

Nah you should stop quoting me and forrkk off bitch

Tryna make sense but you're so dumb

Nonsense, whenever a boy say truth in supporting you girls you go dey alright, but whenever a boy tells the truth and it doesn't sit well with you , you go dey act like a bitch
which you her,

Bitch don't quote me again

I chat with wise people wink

Forkk off bitch cool
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by ePoster: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Nah you should stop quoting me and forrkk off bitch

Tryna make sense but you're so dumb

Nonsense, whenever a boy say truth in supporting you girls you go dey alright, but whenever a boy tells the truth and it doesn't sit well with you , you go dey act like a bitch
which you her,

Bitch don't quote me again

I chat with wise people wink

Forkk off bitch cool
Someone is pained.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Someone is pained.

Haha , shey eleribuu leleyi ni angry

What's funny now ?

Aunty you mad nii?

I don't roll with bitch simple,

Koribulor jare

Werey,

Don't quote me again bitch ,

You're a bitch girl,

Lemme alone, foolish girl sad
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by adg98(f): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Most active romancelanders are depressed, sadists, jobless and poor
They see this forum as an avenue to rant their frustration

5 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
KingofAbuja:
Hi, How are y'all doing? This gone be my first Nairaland romance section post.... Even thou, i stalk this section anytime i am on NL.

So, I am a guy...... and I want to address the so called Red pillers and so called macho men on NL that go about spitting vitriols on their female counterparts.

Una no dey tire to hate and stress about girls? like fvcking seiously? Even saw a post "Never marry a man picker" like WTF??!!! As if e easy for girl to chew liver tell guy say she like am.

80% of post i read from males here is about bashing female folks up and down... like don't yall have sisters? mothers or what?

Over the years, in my short journey on earth. I have met a lot of fantastic, independent and amazing ladies... I have seen girls who hustle like they have 3 men inside of them.
I have studied with brilliant women, competed with them and some times on a few occasion i have be defeated and this has spurred and inspired me to be a better person and man. Y'all be so judgmental and presumptive simply because you have met a few terrible ladies out of millions and billions of women on earth. Damn!!! Shame they catch me for una if na this kan people dey shout endsars and wan be the future leaders of this country.

I am waiting for those that will probably call me a Simp and other fo00lish names. Lol... I defo dont mind that yh? But before you do, Drop a pic of you... I am fvck sure i am finer than you. Wanna talk about money? Oga Ade, just leave that one... or is it achievement? Lol.

I have connected with few persons here, and i have finally found the majority of the male folk problems.... Depression, Hardship, Hunger and poverty, Emotional trauma from previous relationships and too much free time on their hands. No dey para for girls for Nairaland because it is a faceless forum... Get mind do am for facebook, Twitter or even IG.

There are so many issues i want to address, from feminism, to ladies demanding money from guys to various gender-ethno cultural subjects as it relates to the male and female folks in a typical African and Nigerian societal setup.... but maybe i will do that in a comprehensive article writeup or just share some of my musings via comments.

U speak as if your world is a perfect 10. Your level in life might not the same with another person. The moment u took ur time type this post or read comments on nl shows that u equally have spare time. U don't try to bring other ppl cos u have a perfect life. What any guy put out there is their real life. What ever they put out their is real emotions so u can pass when u see such. Your life might revolve around girls but I must tell Nigerian girls are very secretive. Some of them don't even like talkin about there private life's to there fellow girls. So when u see a guy cursing girls just move on bro. Most ppl are not perfect like you undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Meedon: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
KingofAbuja:
Hi, How are y'all doing? This gone be my first Nairaland romance section post.... Even thou, i stalk this section anytime i am on NL.

I have studied with brilliant women, competed with them and some times on a few occasion i have be defeated and this has spurred and inspired me to be a better person and man. Y'all be so judgmental and presumptive simply because you have met a few terrible ladies out of millions and billions of women on earth. Damn!!! Shame they catch me for una if na this kan people dey shout endsars and wan be the future leaders of this country.

I am waiting for those that will probably call me a Simp and other fo00lish names. Lol... I defo dont mind that yh? But before you do, Drop a pic of you... I am fvck sure i am finer than you. Wanna talk about money? Oga Ade, just leave that one... or is it achievement? Lol.

I have connected with few persons here, and i have finally found the majority of the male folk problems.... Depression, Hardship, Hunger and poverty, Emotional trauma from previous relationships and too much free time on their hands. No dey para for girls for Nairaland because it is a faceless forum... Get mind do am for facebook, Twitter or even IG.

There are so many issues i want to address, from feminism, to ladies demanding money from guys to various gender-ethno cultural subjects as it relates to the male and female folks in a typical African and Nigerian societal setup.... but maybe i will do that in a comprehensive article writeup or just share some of my musings via comments.

am surprise a man is asking this kinda questions. i dont buy dat ideas of creating wailing topics. but u would agree thay male forks are hardest hit by betrayer of love and romance scam because its widely accepted in dis part of the world that the males do the chasing which the females folks tend to take advantage of it at the detriment of the male genders heart cos the females will always have options weather rich or broke. many males are just being outspoken. it shouldn't be hard for you to understand naw if u are not too young.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Deceptionlove: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

U speak as if your world is a perfect 10. Your level in life might not the same with another person. The moment u took ur time type this post or read comments on nl shows that u equally have spare time. U don't try to bring other ppl cos u have a perfect life. What any guy put out there is their real life. What ever they put out their is real emotions so u can pass when u see such. Your life might revolve around girls but I must tell Nigerian girls are very secretive. Some of them don't even like talkin about there private life's to there fellow girls. So when u see a guy cursing girls just move on bro. Most ppl are not perfect like you undecided undecided

Lol who told you his life Is perfect. He might probably be one lowlife Junkie surviving on hands to mouth. You might even be better than him In all aspects. Don't get too emotional or carried away when you are on Cyberspace. I Just don't really fancy showing off. I would have posted my new ride and apartment because I saw one expired newspaper up there saying she Is depressed and broke......
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by TheCork(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2020
KingofAbuja:

angry
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by TheCork(m): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2020
KingofAbuja:

ANSWER: .... 80% of womens on nairaland aint lightskin sir....they are dakskin!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Abeg forkk off

Werey boy

Ode , alainilakai

Fool

Anyway God nogo shame us sad
Shallow, repulsive, repugnant... Just a few words to describe your mindset&reasoning. Your below average train of thought has clearly been doing an overtime on you. Sigh!

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Kabir5643(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Chii59:

Shallow, repulsive, repugnant... Just a few words to describe your mindset&reasoning. Your below average train of thought has clearly been doing an overtime on you. Sigh!
Chibuzor, goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Chii59:

LMAO grin

Why did you quote me girl ?

Moreover wetin be the meaning of all the werey things wey you post,

Shey you smoke weed nii,

Why is it dat whenever men split fact you girls don't like it , aunty what i wrote is fact, if you know me i always tell people fact,

Nah me be all the thing you wrote above oo ,

Shit happens,

smiley
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:01am On Nov 20, 2020
ePoster:
From kidnappers to rapists to ritualists. ..the corrupt politicians and fraudulent religious leaders...

Women are the evil plaguing the society?!

Just because you were stupid enough to spend your lifesaving on someone else who is capable of catering to her needs...

Weird how y'all idolise common sense.
Point of correction i have never spent my life savins on any slowpoke woman and nothing will except it's reciprocated.
You can say all rubbish you want to say I don't and i will never care.
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Perfecto.
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Lol who told you his life Is perfect. He might probably be one lowlife Junkie surviving on hands to mouth. You might even be better than him In all aspects. Don't get too emotional or carried away when you are on Cyberspace. I Just don't really fancy showing off. I would have posted my new ride and apartment because I saw one expired newspaper up there saying she Is depressed and broke......
Interesting.
Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Mimiey:
As a lady, all my female friends are hustlers. I see females hustling big time. All my friends are independent and have been dating there boyfriends for sometime and believe that the hustle will pay for both of them someday.

Women around me love with their all and hustle big time. Women around me sweat it out. Staring businesses, learning skills, others going for 2nd degrees and matters.

Personally, I am the one who even give to my friends that are guy. I believe in humanism.

In one of the neighborhood I lived recently, I see girls coming to do wife duties; advicing the guys, cooking and cleaning and they are the ones that even give them money and what do these guys do; mock them behind.

I am surrounded by females that ground. Even social media is a proof, so many ladies out there selling shoes, bags, wigs, alot into make-up and catering.

More than 50% of these businesses online are directly linked to females.

Now, it baffles me, where do u guys get the crazy girls you all wail about? Then your background and values are shaky as well.

Just like there are senseless guys, there are stupid girls as well who just want your money, there are girls who trade sex and there are senseless boys with no direction in life as well.

So many guys hustling hard! Despite all the bashings, everyday guys still keep proposing to ladies. Isn't it funny?

Why do u keep meeting bad girls? Your own head block?

Open your eyes, there are so many girls really hustling hard for themselves!

I don't even see any reason why a cool, collected, sophisticated guy will come online and start writing stinking words.

Respect your space.

[/b]
No man pays my bills! I run my stuff and made my first million at 20 [b]
There are so many ladies like that out there.

Be human and classy!

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Whiteknighting won't get you the pussy bro

Just saying

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Lol depressed and broke.. deadly combo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys When You Approaches A Lady, Where Will You Look At First? / Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 / My Girlfriend Just Told Me No Sex This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.