Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48625 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Loveknitting: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
femi4:
They believe at least one of these children will grow up to deliver the family from poverty

Without doing anything to help, they just want you to magically become something life, and then carry all they're problems in life on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by showafrica(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Gamesmart:

So in the South we are taking care of the children we are bring into the world?

We all can... Like me, i am taking care of mine. Truth is, joblessness is mostly the cause of breeding children out of control. However, even if you decides to breed more children, you can still take care of them if the system is working. Regulating breeding of children should not be Buhari and APC priority right now. There priority should be how to get the system working and Child birth control will automatically take effect. Rich men don't have too many children bc they are busy, Bleep less and hardly go more than one round. But a jobless poor man goes 5 rounds with all aggression and energy from cheap drugs day and night, so what do you expect. Therefore, the govt should put more effort to engaging everyone, thats my point.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
showafrica:

We all can... Like me, i am taking care of mine. Truth is, joblessness is mostly the cause of breeding children out of control. However, even if you decides to breed more children, you can still take care of them if the system is working. Regulating breeding of children should not be Buhari and APC priority right now. There priority should be how to get the system working and Child birth control will automatically take effect. Rich men don't have too many children bc they are busy, Bleep less and hardly go more than one round. But a jobless poor man goes 5 rounds with all aggression and energy from cheap drugs day and night, so what do you expect. Therefore, the govt should put more effort to engaging everyone, thats my point.

We all can?

TOTAL NONSENSE!

So those children on the streets roaming Nigeria hungry, their parents can take care of them, they decided not to?

So if someone does not have the means and gets pregnant for a jobless man, she should turn to miracle or prayer?

Stop talking nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
LastProphet:
Africans are taught at home, in church and mosque that they were born in order to give birth to more people. So don't be surprised even a dying African must still marry and born because that is our destiny. We can't solve any major problem of the world like finding cure for corona, inventing any technology etc, because we are focused on just giving birth to beautiful kids. If you graduate from university as a chemical engr here, even your parents will not ask you how many chemicals you have engineered after graduation, the only thing they will ask you is when you will marry. The same crap preached in churches, same crap in nollywood movies, so my brother don't be surprised to find failures around everywhere who have only 1 single contribution to humanity which is child bearing
Let's rub minds: What do you think are the possible consequences of this uncontrolled growth in population?

I read your comment and it struck a chord.
Africans(especially nigerians)are doomed but they don't know it yet or don't want to.
It would have been appropriate to say 'children are blessing from God' 200 years ago.
Why?because nature had a way of balancing things.
Although death is painful,it was nature's way of keeping everything in check.
Women had many babies and had them early.But only 2 out of every 5 kid made it to 5 years and only 1 out of 5 made it to adulthood.We has childhood illness and other natural events to thank for this.
However the white man came with his inventions and medical breakthroughs which (thankfully or not,you decide)made almost every child to survive to reproduce.
It took 100 years for the world population to go from 1b to 7.7billion.
As usual,the white men in their countries are beginning to see this trend and have started slowing down their birth rate.
But Africans and Nigerians must continue.
The nationalist movement in these oyibo countries means they don't give a damn about us like they used to(not like they ever did)and they will likely slam their doors in our face.
It is what it is
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by LastProphet: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
TheWrita:

Let's rub minds: What do you think are the possible consequences of this uncontrolled growth in population?

I read your comment and it struck a chord.
Africans(especially nigerians)are doomed but they don't know it yet or don't want to.
It would have been appropriate to say 'children are blessing from God' 200 years ago.
Why?because nature had a way of balancing things.
Although death is painful,it was nature's way of keeping everything in check.
Women had many babies and had them early.But only 2 out of every 5 kid made it to 5 years and only 1 out of 5 made it to adulthood.We has childhood illness and other natural events to thank for this.
However the white man came with his inventions and medical breakthroughs which (thankfully or not,you decide)made almost every child to survive to reproduce.
It took 100 years for the world population to go from 1b to 7.7billion.
As usual,the white men in their countries are beginning to see this trend and have started slowing down their birth rate.
But Africans and Nigerians must continue.
The nationalist movement in these oyibo countries means they don't give a damn about us like they used to(not like they ever did)and they will likely slam their doors in our face.
It is what it is

Yes everything you said is right about blacks being always late to adjust to changing reality. Is true the world reached a billion for the first time in 1800. Then 1.6B in 1900, and 6B in 2000 just a hundred years later. My brother you see the fact staring us in the face but not good to accept is that we really have many dull people more than other races. Few are thinking, I'm just tired

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by DexterousOne(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very unfortunate
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by DexterousOne(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
LastProphet:

Yes everything you said is right about blacks being always late to adjust to changing reality. Is true the world reached a billion for the first time in 1800. Then 1.6B in 1900, and 6B in 2000 just a hundred years later. My brother you see the fact staring us in the face but not good to accept is that we really have many dull people more than other races. Few are thinking, I'm just tired

You are right
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by DexterousOne(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
adanonso:
This is my Priest Sermon on sunday and i Regret that i have four already. Now that Reccesion hits my husband Biz and Chest Pain is giving my tailor Biz Setback, i Regret getting married in the first place. And to think i was a good girl hopeIng for a happy married life make me wish i can turn back the time.
You shouldn't regret
The deed is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.