Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48956 Views)

80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Na was o!

How we want take reason this matter now?
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Princedapace(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Some people were doing well before they went broke especially this year. Many people went broke.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.

This one good I have an idiot friend like this who lost his job the fool just gave birth to his sixth child and still.womanizes

We his friends all had a secret.meeting and agreed that henceforth no one should pick osas calls talkless of giving him money

12 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Womanizer:

It has a lot to so with our African mentality that you can transfer your problems to friends or relatives who you perceive as being better off financially
This right here is the problem,
Entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by humilitypays(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
Take it from me, op is an Igbo guy. Only Igbo guys reason soundly like this and that is why generational poverty is gradually reducing in Igbo land. It still exist but the current generation of Igbo guys are wiser and working hard to end that transfer of poverty from generation to generation, that is why typical Igbo guy marries late.

Born 1 child, they won't listen.

Nigerians really need a tough government to reset their brains.

You are jobless no business no handwork, no income and you went and impregnated a girl and some still go ahead and marry under such hungry situation.

If you want to enjoy this world, if you want to prosper here on earth and live a good life and still make heaven as a Christian, don't just embrace the person of Jesus, also embrace the life of Jesus.

The person of Jesus teaches you to live a Holy and righteous life, and the life principle of Jesus teaches you hardwork, how to create wealth from nothing and how to grow financially and also obey the authorities.

But many Christians only embrace the person of Jesus, they live holy, they pray, fast but they are poor, why They didn't embrace the principle of Jesus, which bothers around work, work, work.

Living holy and being righteous alone will never make you successful in life. Lazarus was a righteous man but he was poor. You can be righteous and poor, why If you fail to apply the principles of money and wealth creation.

Prayer without work is dead, no result.

Work and pray. Pray for God to bless the works of your hands, what does that mean You must have a work for God to bless you. You must sow a seed to reap a harvest. You dont have work, no business no hand work, but you spend your whole time praying and shouting i receive and hoping to jam riches, you are deceiving yourself. Pray for God to give you wisdom to identify the right business idea to invest in and the right financial decision to take.

As you pray also give.....thank God for the little He has done and then help others and watch your doors swing wide open.

Don't marry until you have stabilised your finances.

God created Adam first, before He created Eve, He created all the living creatures and garden where Adam would worlk. And yet He didn't create Eve the same day with Adam. He made sure Adam has mastered how to feed himself comfortably and noticed that Adam's major problem then was loneliness and someone to help him meet some household needs, He then created Eve for him.

But today, many guys can't afford to feed, but they want to marry. Their Pastor tell them it is God's will, how

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Bestman98: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes I support you we need regulation in this area , I can't imagine a jobless man giving birth to 15- 20 children and expecting the government to train his children that's madness in the highest order. The Lia Mohammed of a man should regulate this first every couple with maximum of 4 kids and minimum of 2 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by leisuretym: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

I myself included. I will never shy from the truth -- even if it appears as an insult upon me, my people or my nation. Who cares?

They will still win. Only few southerners have time for recklessly giving birth. Quite a number of familes also keep a compact figure. Even if you do this, many of your children won't. Besides, most southerners choose to marry just 1 wife. Even southern muslims usually still keep to just 1 wife.

It's a lost cause and not a really smart way to checkmate what is to come. I don't see any way around it really. We will all be Islamised eventually (maybe 200, 300 years max). SW muslims will have to step it up a gear to practice the stricter form of Islam the North practices, just like what Kwara is becoming today. Many others will flee or travel out. Lagos will likely remain the way it is due to its economic vibrancy. Just like the way U.A.E is. It will still hold allegiance to the Caliphate system however by and large, it will run on Islamic rules -- albeit soft.

Only the Igbos are still who I see though that may be capable of holding their own despite the confrontation. They are an extremely stubborn people too.

I will donate my semen to the northern states , any wish way, I must born plenty, no be by force to send them go school or even feed them
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by simplesearch: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
To start with a govt that's not responsible to it's citizen have no moral compass to determine how many kids they can have. When govt is ready to take up the responsibility of one or two children per home then this can become a thing to consider. As for your friend, are you sure he's not trying to cash out on you because of your closeness, that's how some people will be scorting in people's house and before you know they are abroad. For your generalization, if I may ask is it every married people you meet or come across that have come to solicit for help from you and at what rate? remember being broke does not equate poverty. Also worthy of note is the fact that although some people don't have the business of going into marriage at the time they did it doesn't mean all those begging now were like that initially, sometimes bad government policy, unstable economy or even some misguided decisions can turn a once sprawling millionaire to a street hustler. What you saw therefore is not enough reason to advocate for general birth control, if the economy is well positioned everyone can have as many as they chose without disturbing the other, when this is done the government can then come in and say look, if we see your underage child hawking or out of school for whatever reason you will go to jail. Laws are not made arbitrarily just to curtail people's excesses alone but to guide them in taking a right and informed decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Macrofrancis(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
It is good people are informed of the importance of family planning.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.

You are a fooool for giving him money more than once.

Tell him you can't help him and you have your own problems.

You did not help him f**k and produce children. It is not your responsibility to feed or raise his children.

It is his responsibility to plan how he has kids and when he should have kids (after calculating his financial security and if he can afford them). Not blast inside his wife at will and then bring his problems to you because you hanged out with him.

Stop being a dummy and tell him "NO" the next time he comes to you for money.

If his wife is very fine, then tell him you will give him money if he gives you his wife for the night, otherwise "no money".

Make you too enjoy what he cannot control himself from enjoying while he is chopping your money.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by rottable(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Well, I live in a populated house here in Lagos, there are families with 4 children living in a single room. Single guys around there are in trouble

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Macrofrancis(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
It is good for people to be informed of the importance of family planning.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by CoachOore: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Why not introduce the business to him? We are selfish in this part of the world! Some are wicked than the govt. Any profitable business guys will never disclose unless they want to steal the little u have with pdf and fake training!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by tunjilee003: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
zed7:
Life is depressing. Even when you want to help, how many can you help? How many can you set up financially?
People get married hoping that 'marriage will bring blessings '. I don't know where that idea came from.
Help when convenient and refuse when you don't have. You can't kill yourself and we al have our own wahala.
black man and superstition, me and my co-workers discussed about this during the afternoon, the guy is in his early thirty and un married, he feels when he marriage will bring him good fortune....

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jessepaid:
shit...well....

I don't feel sympathy for stupid people..

For the fact that he is still womanizing makes him stupid...

No dime for him again if na me

Even if he was not womanising, he is stupid.

If na say he had one or even two children he cannot feed, I for understand a bit.

But three?

Only rich men should be having 3 children in today's world.

If he did not have enough savings to last him 5 years comfortably, he should not be bringing a 3rd child into the world.

Upon all, he is using money to carry other women out.

I would not give him a dime.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Womanizer:

It has a lot to so with our African mentality that you can transfer your problems to friends or relatives who you perceive as being better off financially

That is why one needs to be able to tell irresponsible fooools for eff off!
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
JONSYN7154:
If God place some people on your path to help pls do not hesitate to help them. Bountiful blessings await you.

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by 123Lopert: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
God help nigeria
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Men should stop getting married. Marriage affords you nothing
I just read through a thread where a married man complained bitterly about being blatantly refused sex even when he tried to make his spouse comfortable. Marriage is is SCAM
When you're ready to have children,
Get her pregnant, get her pregnant again and again and cater for the needs of your children period.
#Babymamamode
Marriage is far more than just a FVCK&PLAY HOUSE.Legally, It's suppose to be for the best interest and protection of the man,the woman and children. It brings two actual strangers together as family. What am I saying ?!Marriage shouldnt just be one big occasion or an agreement on a piece of paper. Its a binding that should mean you both make a conscious decision to Stay together as family,to settle and set your differences aside as husband and wife and to be legally responsible for the children you create and to each other... Its a lot bigger than going on Feels and Wokeness as you may Think it....Otherwise it should be called A FVCKING PLAYING HOUSE..Many are not just Matured and Responsible enough for Marriage.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Eriokanmi: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
I wish they federal government could just do this, starting from the north sad most of the end up out-of-school and recruits into terrorism. In fact, they should start by enforcing the child rights act which dome core northern have deliberately refused to sign into law.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Hathor5(f): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

1. No sex education
2. Limited access to contraceptives
3. Nigerians and their obsession with marriage
4. Nigerians living by an outdated manual 'go, be fruitful and multiply' because 'God will provide'

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by studentofTruth: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

The one and only answer to your question is POVERTY. Sex is the only "enjoyment" a poor man can get.

I had a similar experience as yours. You will soon become his worst enemy should he come the day you are not boxed and you tell him "you don't have."

I had another experience where someone I gave 5k for his child's naming ceremony (which I wasn't even invited), and the wife was of the impression that it's too small (because they thought they knew my income status based on one of my profiles they saw online) and started organizing a gang against me.

Becareful how you relate with some people, they can be extremely dangerous.

16 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chii59:
STOP GIVING HIM. You've tried.
Same thing with some married women and single ladies. Some even yab them, "what do you even need money for?" It happens.
Next time he shows, tell him NO. You can't be feeding him to have enough strength to impregnate his wife and birth children like rats.

Thank you, girl.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by AnthonyAk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
OP is really rich else he would tell that dude to Bleep off. Its even worse in the slums

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by AnthonyAk(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
studentofTruth:

The one and only answer to your question is can POVERTY. Sex is the only "enjoyment" a poor man can get.

I had a similar experience as yours. You will soon become his worst enemy should he come the day you are not boxed and you tell him "you don't have."

I had another experience where someone I gave 5k for his child's naming ceremony (which I wasn't even invited), and the wife was of the impression that it's too small (because they thought they knew my income status based on one of my profiles they saw online) and started organizing a gang against me.

Becareful how you relate with some people, they can be extremely dangerous.

Close thread...

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by ashetu(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
[b][/b]
Deathissweet:

Message me on whatsapp for your business banner to promote your business at affordable price (08024575448)

1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Eluala(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

They are simply irresponsible and then they have people like you, who they can emotionally blackmail and get you to be funding their idiotic habits. Say no to such nonsense. Stop giving money to such laggards and be financially responsible yourself, plan for your own future and the future of your own family. The idiot sees you and he thinks he has hit a gold mine. You have all these good life and yet you are single so he is helping you put your money to use in financing his habits.

Be careful with such people, he could get desperate for your money and arrange for your assassination or kidnap, just to get a bigger share of it. Stop allowing him into your house or your car and don't ever bring him close enough to know about your financial dealings. A word is enough for the wise.

It is godly and good to be kind and benevolent but not to be unwise and naïve. Stop indulging him today, he is already getting entitled to your funds.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
My brother, I wonder at the way people still go about procreating even with the hardship in the country. If youve observed this act is common among the average and lower class who struggle to make ends meet. It's so annoying.

I have even taught a topic on this issue on the number of children people should have to avoid bringing innocent children into the world to suffer. I've also deliberated this matter on few occasions with some parents on how it would be a very good move for the government to regulate the number of children and even lay down laws in that regards that will bring defaulters to book. I mean... It's s disheartening to see these children suffer for their parents lack of self control and mistakes.

Someone once told me, "there's always that "mistake baby" and I was like " I don't want to hear it! What silly mistake is that? If you plan well, there won't be any mistakes. Once you've had the agreed number, just remove the womb to avoid any mistakes ( that's my own take though).
People just create problems that could be avoided for themselves.

I as a person have decided to have just one, even if I become the richest woman on earth and that is final. I can't stress.

I sincerely wish the govt can come in and do something about this because it is not only affecting the individual families but the economy at large.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by juman(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Girls access to university education effectively regulate number of children born.
When female children have opportunity to go to school up to higher institution level, that reduces number of children those females persons has.

That is happening in developed countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gamesmart: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
tobechi74:
I tell them openly, it is because of this that is who I did not get married.
I cannot be using money I should use to marry to train your child and wife while they are of no benefit to me

Next time,do not rush into Marriage and do not ask me to for any help except you bring your wife here let me Bleep her first

Your head correct.

Read my first response on the thread. I said same thing.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by studentofTruth: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
CoachOore:
Why not introduce the business to him? We are selfish in this part of the world! Some are wicked than the govt. Any profitable business guys will never disclose unless they want to steal the little u have with pdf and fake training!

Some people are dangerous. Be careful how you introduce people to your business before they ruin it for you.

Moreover, when you teach freely, they say you are arrogant. Humans don't value what they get for free. I used to be vehemently against those pay to learn arrangements/courses, but these days, I don't judge those who do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.