Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48622 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Komu1048(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.

Bro, so because you don't want to help a recurring beggar now, ft should now regulate child bearing. You think the guy is only begging because of his family?

Naso people dey beg me front and back to marry. Me wey dey count my losses this year as rain do me shege. No body ask me how I go see money to re-establish. Nasoso u don dey old ooo, go marry, go born etc

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Edusouls:
That’s called Africa mentality, the endemic mentality that causes generational poverty in Africa.
Dat's why u have GRIDLOCKS every part of Naija.
Dia is no Naija major town dat is barren of GRIDLOCKS.
... a journey of 45mins becomes 3hrs.
What's the essence of LIFE if not to be enjoyed..
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by yanabasee(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
This postade you yanabase to be like the man the op is talking about.
Deathissweet, I v experienced what you saw too. People giving birth to kids as they can't cater for.
Brainless religion blinded fellows. Always praying more n working less or not working smart. Yet they ll be ficking their wife or wives anyhow, get concubines join n litter Nigeria with kids they can't cater for.

Lol @ litter Nigeria with kids....

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Luxurydriverng: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2020
I have a daughter and to be honest I dont think I want to bring any more kids to this world. My wife got pregnant about 2months after we got married and after about 6months lost my job that was when I started understanding that na OYO oh. I rather have just a kid and live a happy life than have many and feel miserable and helpless.

9 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by galaxy2020(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2020
No be for Fulani/Hausa peopleoooo!
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Slurity(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.
You are among the people that really noticed the cause of our real problem. I have this opportunity to analyse this problem on radio sometimes in 2012 during my NYSC 1 year service with Efcc. I want you to know that Nigeria real problems are not corruption or unemployment and bad government as many people think, no it is not the primary problem, all the problem I listed above are secondary, they are caused by the real primary problem. The number one and primary problem of Nigeria is poverty CAUSED BY IGNORANCE. Your topic of lack of birth control is the ultimate number 1 of our ignorance. I will leave you to do this little research by yourselve. Compare Nigeria population in 1960 when we got independent with Britain's population that freed us that year. Compare the two countries population now and compare the rate of jump. Now try to understand that we are poor in Nigeria because we are too many to share few resources of wealth, then because we are too much to compete for few we become more greedy and desperate, this greed and desperation gave birth to corruption. Simple math

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by CapitalBank: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

You have done well but you said you are a business person.

Is the guy literate and can he read and write and speak well? Is he a graduate?

If yes, I think the best way to help him is to getting a sort of job. Dolling out money every time will not help. How long can u keep going at this rate?
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by kudinkarfe: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing
k
The problem is not having three kids cos God will provide for them, his problem is he is a womanizer.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Tomzino(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Please let me comman Scot with you. I'm tired of Lagos! Looking for opportunities! grin
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
CapitalBank:

You have done well but you said you are a business person.

Is the guy literate and can he read and write and speak well? Is he a graduate?

If yes, I think the best way to help him is to getting a sort of job. Dolling out money every time will not help. How long can u keep going at this rate?

He’s an agent. He sales and rent properties.
How can I get him a job in this country. This is the mistake we do. We believe in others not ourself. I had no intention looking for job that’s what led me to being a business man and all is going well.

My brother help your self. Nobody will help you

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by holafloyd(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

Honestly I must commend you for raising this trend! The rate at which such people as the guy in this write up are adding to the problems of this country is alarming. The surprising part is once you stop giving they turn against you. Thus they portray you as a bad person to people around and then make enemies with you. You're watering fake plants that won't grow because they're stuck with their ways. Before you met him he was surviving and I'm sure when you stop doing it he will survive. People like him don't want to face the reality...its not wickedness it's a wake up call.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by imagrg(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Yes, the government should institute a birth control measure in the country as a matter of urgency.
Too many street urchins on the streets is a consequence of our unbridled sexual desire and lack of sex education.

This is an emergency!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by masterP042(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Slurity:
You are among the people that really noticed the cause of our really problem. I have this opportunity to analysis this problem on radio sometimes in 2012 during my NYSC 1 year service with Efcc. I want you to know that Nigeria real problems are not corruption or unemployment and bad government as many people think, no it is not the primary problem, all the problem I listed above are secondary, they are caused by the real primary problem. The number one and primary problem of Nigeria is poverty CAUSED BY IGNORANCE. Your topic of lack of birth control is the ultimate number 1 of our ignorance. I will leave you to do this little research by yourselve. Compare Nigeria population in 1960 when we got independent with Britain's population that freed us that year. Compare the two countries population now and compare the rate of jump. Now try to understand that we are poor in Nigeria because we are too many to share few resources of wealth, then because we are too much to compete for few we become more greedy and desperate, this greed and desperation gave birth to corruption. Simple math
You're very wise.. The main problem is that our birth rate is higher than our economic growth. When the population is growing faster than the economy. Catastrophe is inevitable. But when the population growth is commensurate with economic growth, it is okay.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2020
I think people who marry when they know they are not financially capable, and still populate, are selfish. It's all about them and not the children they think they love. If you love these kids, don't have them in such state. They simply love what having kids make them feel. It is selfishness.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by LastProphet: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2020
JesusDWay:

Some countries are taking in immigrants for a reason, having children is fundamental to human existence, planning for their care and upbringing is what should be the focus of discussion.

Is it difficult to have children? Even mad people do have children. Even rapists impregnate people, so is it a great achievement rearing children? The countries you running to with your kids do you think they became advanced economies by focusing on having children as if it's a religion the way we do here? If they did that do you think their economy will be so great that you will be running there? How do you think China took a billion people out of poverty in 30 years and became a great economy? Go and find out. Even the Europe you know as great today go and find out what they did about uncontrolled childbirth in the'50s. What I want you to know is that if all you contributed to humanity is childrearing then you are a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Digitalwitch: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2020
JONSYN7154:
If God place some people on your path to help pls do not hesitate to help them. Bountiful blessings await you.
Bountiful blessings doesn't await such a person
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by etrouble: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Seerade029:
I have nothing to say than.

all fingers ain't equal.
if everyone is rich, there will be hyper inflation.

modified
I didn't even read your post before, but after reading it.
Tell them man to learn a skill. (Plumber, furniture, tailoring, mechanic, welder, barber etc).
The truth is there is job in Nigeria but, we humans ain't satisfied we want to go higher (it's good though, but start from somewhere)

and if you can help him with #50,000 - #100,000 cash to start business, do so.
if you can't, ignore.

Lazy youth, you didn’t read the post before commenting, same way you didn’t think before typing.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Godbless3(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Gone through most of the reply and am seeing good people in Nigeria but we know in real world, no one do what they write.
Tell him man to man and put an end to it before his children will start coming to your house as a playground.
People are quick to talk about starting a family and grow with the children but not talking about providing for the kid.
No matter how old a man his, get yourself fixed up, and stand in a better position that once you have a kid, open account on their names a make a fixed deposite into the account and that can be what you want incase something went wrong along the way.
Even if you give him cash to start a business or do for the wife, the man will still use it to womanize a boost up and down.
One day you will be introduce as a driver.
I rather help a man who want to be help than a man who i think needed help.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nyanabo(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Oin grin
Back in the days of our parents, they ask people to show them how to fish and not give them fish because if they know the river the the fish are, they could fish to their heart contents.

But its a sharp contrast to what we have now. why ? because the opportunities are no longer out there and even if you see you would be required to bribe you way through. and most are to lazy to fish for themselves rather you would come to you to give them the fish and still cook it for them to eat. grin
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Tony142: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Digitalwitch:

Bountiful blessings doesn't await such a person

No mind am
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nostradamus: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing
find a way to detach yourself from that dude.

He's responsible for his misfortune.

He shouldn't bother you with it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2020
holafloyd:

Honestly I must commend you for raising this trend! The rate at which such people as the guy in this write up are adding to the problems of this country is alarming. The surprising part is once you stop giving they turn against you. Thus they portray you as a bad person to people around and then make enemies with you. You're watering fake plants that won't grow because they're stuck with their ways. Before you met him he was surviving and I'm sure when you stop doing it he will survive. People like him don't want to face the reality...its not wickedness it's a wake up call.

So deep man

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Sparkle777(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2020
I'd be more careful around him as such ppl are known to be highly dangerous. His self entitlement is on another level.
Find plenty excuses and dash him each time he comes wit long tori.
I had one like that, still do. Her self entitlement drove me angry. One day I sat her down and told her I had plans if how comfortable I want to be hence my having fewer kids,she has 6 and counting. Gave her serious warning on entering my house and packing my foods, money, phones etc. Guess what, she's still alive and living well wit her family, dem never die.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Heavance(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

If you bring this kind of logical reasoning, same people you want to help will come at you with religious stand, claiming God will provide even when they know God is not merlin.
People just feel pressured by their parents to jump into trouble, all for the grand-children claim, then begging to feed becomes a norm.
We need to regulate our birth, being religious will take us to a suffering land, God is hard working o.... Not this nonsense we do in Nigeria with religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nostradamus: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2020
JONSYN7154:
If God place some people on your path to help pls do not hesitate to help them. Bountiful blessings await you.
I hope you don't have it in mind to start dashing out funds to every poor people you meet? That's a fast way to get broke o.

It's like saying dangote should start helping every almajiri he meet.or Jeff bezos should start helping every broke person he meet in the USA.

or adenuga should start helping every broke man he sees with his hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by faste: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2020
lefulefu:

When u see a man who has a well paid job always going broke then know for sure that na two things dey make am go broke
gambling
chronic womanizing
When u have this two vices as an addiction in u ehn no matter how much money u are paid in ur place of work u will always be broke.Even if u are a guy with a modest pay u can save anything if u have the spirit of gambling in u.everything u go dey pour am inside naija bet cheesy.abeg dat spirit of gambling no get..same also wen u spend foolishly on women.
And yea betnaija don destroy the lives of many youths.some for school go abandon studies and start using all their school money on betting plus house rent.
it is safe to gamble with what you can afford to lose
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by dstar01(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Oga I think you should help him get a job and then stop giving him money Everytime. And as for the number of children he's got, that's not your concern.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by studentofTruth: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
Slurity:
You are among the people that really noticed the cause of our really problem. I have this opportunity to analysis this problem on radio sometimes in 2012 during my NYSC 1 year service with Efcc. I want you to know that Nigeria real problems are not corruption or unemployment and bad government as many people think, no it is not the primary problem, all the problem I listed above are secondary, they are caused by the real primary problem. The number one and primary problem of Nigeria is poverty CAUSED BY IGNORANCE. Your topic of lack of birth control is the ultimate number 1 of our ignorance. I will leave you to do this little research by yourselve. Compare Nigeria population in 1960 when we got independent with Britain's population that freed us that year. Compare the two countries population now and compare the rate of jump. Now try to understand that we are poor in Nigeria because we are too many to share few resources of wealth, then because we are too much to compete for few we become more greedy and desperate, this greed and desperation gave birth to corruption. Simple math

Sure
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by studentofTruth: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
dstar01:
Oga I think you should help him get a job and then stop giving him money Everytime. And as for the number of children he's got, that's not your concern.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Thank you bro. I find this encouraging.

To add to it:

The courage to withstand the verbal and sometimes physical attacks that will come your way for daring to do things differently.
The courage to ignore all self-doubts that'll arise from slow progress.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Edusouls(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Life can’t be enjoyed, God didn’t permit that on a This very flawed existence, but Africa own worse due to retarded thinking..
EVILFOREST:

Dat's why u have GRIDLOCKS every part of Naija.
Dia is no Naija major town dat is barren of GRIDLOCKS.
... a journey of 45mins becomes 3hrs.
What's the essence of LIFE if not to be enjoyed..

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by CapitalBank: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

He’s an agent. He sales and rent properties.
How can I get him a job in this country. This is the mistake we do. We believe in others not ourself. I had no intention looking for job that’s what led me to being a business man and all is going well.

My brother help your self. Nobody will help you
I do business too bro. Just sit him down and advice him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.