Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48964 Views)

80% Of Divorced Women Are Now Side-Chicks To Married Men - Lady Says (Video) / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by tobechi74: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
I tell them openly, it is because of this that is who I did not get married.
I cannot be using money I should use to marry to train your child and wife while they are of no benefit to me

Next time,do not rush into Marriage and do not ask me to for any help except you bring your wife here let me Bleep her first

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Coldie(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Northerner's won't agree to this

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by MrStylish(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Abobi
That can't work in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by JoeEeL(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
It's too late. Most blacks act like fools.

Never acting without foresight. They hardly reason like human beings.

They will never be pro-active for once in their lives. They will always do everything possible to get themselves into a hole. Then begin finding solutions to extricate themselves from the hole.

Just 50 yrs ago, Gowon said Nigeria had a lot of money and the only problem was how to spend it.

Today, we are the poverty capital of the world, $1 is $500. We keep borrowing from China, U.S, U.A.E etc.

Idiotic Nigerians will keep borning and borning and borning. When we now reach 2 billion in year 2200, then we will begin fighting wars on a massive scale or even feeding on one another. Useless subhumans!
angry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by leisuretym: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
I must give birth to 300, we must overpopulated Nigeria together and give birth to enough voters like our alimajeris brothers.

No cheating, they are all over Lagos state now, if we don't born plenty, they will outnumber us

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by unzend: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing

You are just being judgemental, If you have suffered once , also, then your Parents are indirectly guilty too.

Mind you, Being born into poverty is not the end for anyone.

I am sure you've heard of success Grass to Grace stories.

Because he came with his children to beg you for food invariably means he shouldnt have had those kids.

You are just naive

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by vickydevoka(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
lefulefu:
He might be a womanizer or a chronic gambler and that could explain why his money is going and he is always broke.When u see a married always begging and borrowing and he has a steady job..if u search well either na im sidechicks dey chop im money or all im money he earns goes to naija bet
Lool. U sharp . Na watin de happen to sati my guy na bet9ja de Finish am

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by WeRblessed(f): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
While I am not in support of people having more children than they can cater for, I don't see any reason for this tread. Please help the poor, hungry and needy when you can. I believe that if you happens to be in such situation you wouldn't want someone helping you out and then turn around and mock your predicaments. Since you came to social media to blow your trumpet on how you supposedly helped and feed this guy's children, I believe you will get the social media's reward undecided. May God forgive you!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by JoeEeL(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
leisuretym:
I must give birth to 300, we must overpopulated Nigeria together and give birth to enough voters like our alimajeris brothers.

No cheating, they are all over Lagos state now, if we don't born plenty, they will outnumber us

They will eventually, so you don't know?

You can't beat them at their game. It's called population jihad.

Sometimes they don't fight wars to conquer. Many times they just form parallel societies at the outskirts of the states they plan to dominate. They keep doing peasant stuff like their herding and stuffs like that but keep strategically borning.

They plan it for generations. Othman Dan fodio's jihad words were made as far back as 1804, which is over 200 yrs ago but they still hold that plan dear to their heart.

Then when the time finally comes, they'll overshadow your popluation and then easily consume the rest or convert you (not by force, but by fear for it'll be far easier).

Enjoy una One Nigeria. I give una 40 - 50 yrs max. You go begin see the manifestation. Sheybi hopefully we go still manage gather dey.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by teemy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
One very funny thing I seem to notice, the ones who obviously need help financially seem not to have a care for the number of kids they have while those who have much concentrate on just the few they have and try not to dilute their wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by timid101: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.

Would you rather die along with you as Semens? grin. Come on, release these guys into the planet earth and die alone. cheesy
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Sonoyom(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
Our population is increasing exponentially while our revenue is reducing exponentially, if we don't regulate our population our condition will become worse.

14 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by leisuretym: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

They will eventually, so you don't know?

You can't beat them at their game. It's called population jihad.

Sometimes they don't fight wars to conquer. Many times they just form parallel societies at the outskirts of the states they plan to dominate. They keep doing peasant stuff like their herding and stuffs like that but keep strategically borning.
. Nah why I must get many pikin too, no cheating..we must do this population jihad together and outnumbered the north

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by unzend: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:
It's too late. Most blacks act like fools.

Never acting without foresight. They hardly reason like human beings.

They will never be pro-active for once in their lives. They will always do everything possible to get themselves into a hole. Then begin finding solutions to extricate themselves from the hole.

Just 50 yrs ago, Gowon said Nigeria had a lot of money and the only problem was how to spend it.

Today, we are the poverty capital of the world, $1 is $500. We keep borrowing from China, U.S, U.A.E etc.

Idiotic Nigerians will keep borning and borning and borning. When we now reach 2 billion in year 2200, then we will begin fighting wars on a massive scale or even feeding on one another. Useless subhumans!
angry

For speaking this way,

I am left to wonder if you aren't worse tha the people you speak against
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Meedon: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don't give birth if you can't cater for a child, not even children.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Kaymansion(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thank God for your own bro
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by ednut1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria's population is exploding. But religious sentiments and voting powers no go let govt do anything. Woe unto poor people giving birth like rats

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by ostechno(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:
I understand that brokenness doesn’t have respect for anybody, meanwhile that is why you need to plan well before getting married or giving birth.

I shouldn’t be posting this but since I am not including anybody’s name, I don’t think I am doing something wrong.

I relocated to a new state few months ago so I have decided to make friends with matured foks because most guys of my age (30yrs ) here are yahoo boys. I am not judging anyone but at least I shouldn’t be painted bad in a new town.

There’s this guy I gave a ride in my estate last 2 month. He’s married with 3 kids. Ever since I gave him a ride. He has been disturbing me with calls to ask for money to the extend that any time I give him a ride and he sees money in my car. He will take it then ask for permission, every time we see. He always complain bitterly as if I don’t have my own problems too.

A lot of cases like that. The one he did last really pained me cox I gave him all my last card. He called me early in the morning that he wanted to see me. I was in the bathroom when he knocked. He brought in 2 of his kids early Monday momo, he started with his complains as usual and said there’s nothing for them to eat this morning that I should give him anything. I gave him all the cash I had and foods stuffs then he left.

A lot of cases like that from different people but that is not the point ...the point is inside this same hardship and all. This guy gave birth to his 3rd born. Even me that has a business, cars and my own house. I haven’t even reason giving birth yet.

Please I want to know what exactly motivate this people to start bringing up innocent children to come and suffer. I think this is what the government should regulate (giving birth ) not social media.
The first thing I would do if I become the president
I mean, see man that can't even afford meal a day in the north giving birth to like 10 children, these children will end up becoming beggers, bandits and kidnapper or something worse because their parent couldn't take good care of them
All these has to change
A typical Yoruba man wouldn't so that.
The north has alot to fix, including the way they handle religion

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

Selfishness is their motivation
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lool. U sharp . Na watin de happen to sati my guy na bet9ja de Finish am
When u see a man who has a well paid job always going broke then know for sure that na two things dey make am go broke
gambling
chronic womanizing
When u have this two vices as an addiction in u ehn no matter how much money u are paid in ur place of work u will always be broke.Even if u are a guy with a modest pay u can save anything if u have the spirit of gambling in u.everything u go dey pour am inside naija bet cheesy.abeg dat spirit of gambling no get..same also wen u spend foolishly on women.
And yea betnaija don destroy the lives of many youths.some for school go abandon studies and start using all their school money on betting plus house rent.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Kingluqman(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin

Wahala, na just like keke
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by chrizzyace: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Your post is very meaningful and you didn’t do anything wrong, we are all here to learn from each other. One thing I have realized in my own findings, is that most of these folks don’t have the proper education to teach them about planning before getting married... or even start having kids. That’s why most people that already find themselves in the mess always struggle. On the other hand, life challenges comes as well... you could be the most educated or even have the best of investments, have the best wife and kids with everything secured and things could still go sour... which we pray not to experience. It’s better for someone to first struggle and make it in life than being someone that has made it and now go back to struggling.

I will advice you telling this man in question to find a job or better still if he’s not lazy, you can assist him in starting something up since you’re doing well for yourself. It’s better to teach someone how to fish than to give someone fish.

Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by JoeEeL(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
unzend:

For speaking this way,

I am left to wonder if you aren't worse tha the people you speak against

I myself included. I will never shy from the truth -- even if it appears as an insult upon me, my people or my nation. Who cares?

leisuretym:
. Nah why I must get many pikin too, no cheating..we must do this population jihad together and outnumbered the north

They will still win. Only few southerners have time for recklessly giving birth. Quite a number of familes also keep a compact figure. Even if you do this, many of your children won't. Besides, most southerners choose to marry just 1 wife. Even southern muslims usually still keep to just 1 wife.

It's a lost cause and not a really smart way to checkmate what is to come. I don't see any way around it really. We will all be Islamised eventually (maybe 200, 300 years max). SW muslims will have to step it up a gear to practice the stricter form of Islam the North practices, just like what Kwara is becoming today. Many others will flee or travel out. Lagos will likely remain the way it is due to its economic vibrancy. Just like the way U.A.E is. It will still hold allegiance to the Caliphate system however by and large, it will run on Islamic rules -- albeit soft.

Only the Igbos are still who I see though that may be capable of holding their own despite the confrontation. They are an extremely stubborn people too.

10 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Mayng01(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Strictly for the northerners
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by kikake: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Religion. Moslems in northern Nigeria will tell you that Nigeria’s government and can’t regulate their their birth rate.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by hohafrank(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

You may be surprised to see this person in no distance time becomes a benefactor to many people.Life is like that.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Ginaz(f): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
tobechi74:
I tell them openly, it is because of this that is who I did not get married.
I cannot be using money I should use to marry to train your child and wife while they are of no benefit to me

Next time,do not rush into Marriage and do not ask me to for any help except you bring your wife here let me Bleep her first

Cos of money you will fuk someone's wife. Do yourself a favor and have sense cos obviously you don't .

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by grim33(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
#antinatalisim
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by kikake: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Deathissweet:

Common law of wear crash helmet while riding on a motorcycle, some people in a region of Nigeria botched the law by saying that their religion forbids that; you now talk of regulating birth in Nigeria.

For sections of Nigeria, their religion is their constitution and their law providers. They only accept the constitution and NASS Laws when it comes to sharing cash from crude oil.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Bkayyy: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
The thing that motivates them is WICKEDNESS, nothing more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.