Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. (48626 Views)

Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?" / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2020
humilitypays:
Take it from me, op is an Igbo guy. Only Igbo guys reason soundly like this and that is why generational poverty is gradually reducing in Igbo land. It still exist but the current generation of Igbo guys are wiser and working hard to end that transfer of poverty from generation to generation, that is why typical Igbo guy marries late.

Born 1 child, they won't listen.

Nigerians really need a tough government to reset their brains.

You are jobless no business no handwork, no income and you went and impregnated a girl and some still go ahead and marry under such hungry situation.

If you want to enjoy this world, if you want to prosper here on earth and live a good life and still make heaven as a Christian, don't just embrace the person of Jesus, also embrace the life of Jesus.

The person of Jesus teaches you to live a Holy and righteous life, and the life principle of Jesus teaches you hardwork, how to create wealth from nothing and how to grow financially and also obey the authorities.

But many Christians only embrace the person of Jesus, they live holy, they pray, fast but they are poor, why They didn't embrace the principle of Jesus, which bothers around work, work, work.

Living holy and being righteous alone will never make you successful in life. Lazarus was a righteous man but he was poor. You can be righteous and poor, why If you fail to apply the principles of money and wealth creation.

Prayer without work is dead, no result.

Work and pray. Pray for God to bless the works of your hands, what does that mean You must have a work for God to bless you. You must sow a seed to reap a harvest. You dont have work, no business no hand work, but you spend your whole time praying and shouting i receive and hoping to jam riches, you are deceiving yourself. Pray for God to give you wisdom to identify the right business idea to invest in and the right financial decision to take.

As you pray also give.....thank God for the little He has done and then help others and watch your doors swing wide open.

Don't marry until you have stabilised your finances.

God created Adam first, before He created Eve, He created all the living creatures and garden where Adam would worlk. And yet He didn't create Eve the same day with Adam. He made sure Adam has mastered how to feed himself comfortably and noticed that Adam's major problem then was loneliness and someone to help him meet some household needs, He then created Eve for him.

But today, many guys can't afford to feed, but they want to marry. Their Pastor tell them it is God's will, how

My brother. I’m a Yoruba boy but I don’t think tribe is necessary here. We all one bro

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2020
rottable:
Well, I live in a populated house here in Lagos, there are families with 4 children living in a single room. Single guys around there are in trouble

Hmmm. Na we be our own problem for this country
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Raychee(f): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Stop having children you cannot cater for. They won't hear. Mtcheww irresponsible people undecided

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by saasala(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Men should stop getting married. Marriage affords you nothing
I just read through a thread where a married man complained bitterly about being blatantly refused sex even when he tried to make his spouse comfortable. Marriage is is SCAM
When you're ready to have children,
Get her pregnant, get her pregnant again and again and cater for the needs of your children period.
#Babymamamode

Can you please give me link to that topic? I need to read every post that will discourage me from getting married
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by SlurUsername1: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2020
showafrica:

Bro marriage is not Scam unless you allow the slay queen to scam you in the name of marriage. @ baby mama mode, u go spend money tire... That one na the real scam

In which country and under which law?
You're grousely incorrect
Ask every woman out there in Nigeria, they'll prefer to have their spouses around because they know husband's spend more when they're around.
I can put my child on say 20 or 15 thousand allowance monthly and heaven will not fall.
If she wants to make trouble I'll threaten her that I want my child and in Nigeria dad's can have their kids once they're above six, trust me she'll adjust.
You see those stories you read online about baby mamas?
It's because the men involved don't have their time
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by SlurUsername1: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Marriage is far more than just a FVCK&PLAY HOUSE.Legally, It's suppose to be for the best interest and protection of the man,the woman and children. It brings two actual strangers together as family. What am I saying ?!Marriage shouldnt just be one big occasion or an agreement on a piece of paper. Its a binding that should mean you both make a conscious decision to Stay together as family,to settle and set your differences aside as husband and wife and to be legally responsible for the children you create and to each other... Its a lot bigger than going on Feels and Wokeness as you may Think it....Otherwise it should be called A FVCKING PLAYING HOUSE..Many are not just Matured and Responsible enough for Marriage.

Marriage is not the bench mark for responsible and matured.
You can feed your opinion to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2020
its annoying to see a man and a woman in one room give birth to 6 children, all of them in one room. Why give birth to too many kids that will suffer?

The highest number I can have is 4.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by braunny(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2020
lefulefu:
lol i said it cheesy..womanizing grin.Its the womanizing he is doing that is making him broke..not any other thing.If he is prudent he will be able to manage his money.When u earning little or average and u spend on women u will never grow financially cheesy.anyway u trying dat u giving to him cheesy
"HE is often always a slave he who cannot live on little"
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Boyooosa(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Seerade029:
I have nothing to say than.

all fingers ain't equal.
if everyone is rich, there will be hyper inflation.

modified
I didn't even read your post before, but after reading it.
Tell them man to learn a skill. (Plumber, furniture, tailoring, mechanic, welder, barber etc).
The truth is there is job in Nigeria but, we humans ain't satisfied we want to go higher (it's good though, but start from somewhere)

and if you can help him with #50,000 - #100,000 cash to start business, do so.
if you can't, ignore.

He should give him 100k so that he can go and born the fourth child right, you better read his question again
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by faraday77(m): 5:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Just this Sunday in my Church during the House Fellowship which I normally anchor because most consider it a waste of time so they don't normally attend. When I don't see any elderly person around I call in kids playing football around me and they will normally oblige me. The topic on that day was interactive session so I spend the time to interact with them and surprisingly discovered that none of them(I mean absolutely none) was going to school. Even the ones that were so bright among them they are not in any school. I cried. Their parents come to Church in the morning as if nothing is wrong. Why give birth to a child you cannot nuture? Things are terribly bad out there. I struct a bargain with them that every Sunday during the House Fellowship we would be praying for their parents. And they were very happy about it.They cleaned and arranged the Church for me in a manner to let me know they need my help. Some of them have been out of school for years.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by tobechi74: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

Cos of money you will fuk someone's wife. Do yourself a favor and have stense cos obviously you don't .
I am not interested in fucking his wife, just a condition so he doesn't come begging for money again. You need to draw the boundaries attimes.
Imagine single guy who should be saving for his own marriage is spending the money helping someone who got married when he knows he is not capable of taking care of himself talk less of wife and child.
. tomorrow,they will see single guys as irresponsible and immature while we are the one helping them take care of their family

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Hcl2: 5:55am On Dec 01, 2020
JONSYN7154:
If God place some people on your path to help pls do not hesitate to help them. Bountiful blessings await you.

Some pple didn't deserve to be help i be someone like that every time he comes around for help and money but the moment you advise him to try and get job or learn handwork he go run from you.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Jaqenhghar: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing
Dont let anyone guilt trip you into doing things you dont want to do. Clearly this guy is taking advantage of you. Worry about yourself first. You owe him and his kids nothing
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Tajolo(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2020
SUMMARISED PRESENTATION ABOUT CHY MALL (Sairui) E-COMMERCE BUSINESS*

��������������������

*CHY MALL E-COMMERCE AND NEW RETAIL*

*The name of the business is CHY Mall*

It's a mega online shopping mall like kikuu, Alibaba, Jumia and the rest....

� *CHY MALL or CHY E-COMMERCE is an E-Commerce business (online mall) that runs on a trading system called "NEW RETAIL"*

CHYmall operates a new concept of trading called *New Retail e- commerce*

✊ *Please note* , *that you are not selling anything, you buy products and company sells for you on little commission and your profit drop together with your capital after 10-12days in which you can now trade again and both your profit and capital drops back after 10-12day and it goes on like that...*

✊ *On each of your trade, the company gives you a product depending on the package you register.*

✊The free products are for you to use and if you are a good marketer, you can also sell to make more money

*Note* Also that the *payment is one time* payment, and the *trading capital is refundable*

In this business:-�����

�You don't need to invite anyone before you start making money every 10-12 days.
�You are not under any pressure to sell any market as the company sell for you
� No monthly autoship
�The company also gives you Free gift on any product you trade on for every 10-12 days

�����
*WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN CHY*

With CHY MALL,
�You spend less than 5 minutes in every trade, it's so simple

�You make profits every 10-12 days

�You are your own boss, you control your business as a partner.

�You can withdraw your *Trading Capital*�

�You can withdraw profit through *MTN Mobile Money, Bank, or Bitcoin*�

�No skill required

�You will get free CHY products to use every time you trade

�You can make more income when you sponsor people to partner with CHY, this is 100% optional.

*SUMMARY OF ALL THE VARIOUS PACKAGES AND THEIR EARNING (PROFITS)*
���

*VIP 2 Total Pack cost: $140 (N53,200)*
Every 10 -12days profit= $7 (N2660)
Every Month profit= $21 (N7980)
Plus product:..$50..(N19,000)
Products are quantum beauty spray bottle and quantum wedding ring

*VIP 3 Total Pack cost: $280 (N106,400)*
Every 10-12 days profit= $14 (N5320)
Every Month profit= $42 (N15,960)
Plus product:..$100.(N38,000)
Products are eyes glasses, Fuel saver, compression mask and phone massager

*VIP 4 Total Pack cost: $840* (N319,200)
Every 10 days profit= $42 (N15,960)
Every Month profit= $127 (N48,360)
Plus product:..$
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2020
yanabasee:
People will not be like you and sometimes, it's not always their decision to make.....

If you could help him, please do....If you can't, no wahala.....
This post made you yanabase to be like the man the op is talking about.
Deathissweet, I v experienced what you saw too. People giving birth to kids as they can't cater for.
Brainless religion blinded fellows. Always praying more n working less or not working smart. Yet they ll be ficking their wife or wives anyhow, get concubines join n litter Nigeria with kids they can't cater for.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by BigDawsNet: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Nigerian needs to understand that life is not all about creating lots of kids when you have low income or no income atall...

In my case its going to be just 2 kids when I'm ready... I have the reasoures to carter for 12kids till PhD level but I will only be stick with two for common sense...

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2020
U are doing what we call "sadaka"

Am sure it was the kids that made u compassionate towards thier father. This is understandable
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Zurich1844(f): 6:21am On Dec 01, 2020
You better avoid that kind of a man. He's a criminal in disguise. The day you deny him something, watch out for midnight visitors. Abi na you send am make he born full house?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gerrard59(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2020
CalliDora1:
My brother, I wonder at the way people still go about procreating even with the hardship in the country. If youve observed this act is common among the average and lower class who struggle to make ends meet. It's so annoying.

I have even taught a topic on this issue on the number of children people should have to avoid bringing innocent children into the world to suffer. I've

Someone once told me, "there's always that "mistake baby" and I was like " I don't want to hear it! What silly mistake is that? If you plan well, there won't be any mistakes. Once you've had the agreed number, just remove the womb to avoid any mistakes ( that's my own take though).
People just create problems that could be avoided for themselves.

I as a person have decided to have just one, even if I become the richest woman on earth and that is final. I can't stress.

I sincerely wish the govt can come in and do something about this because it is not only affecting the individual families but the economy at large.

Quite extreme when there is vasectomy for the man which is cheaper, less painful and faster.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by nengibo: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Sharia ppl wont agree

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Mypeople2(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Deathissweet:

I think this is the most reasonable comment so far. I am not shaming him because I have suffered and I know what it feels not to have. But my problem is why bring up another child when you can’t even take care of yourself

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing
Op that man is not a serious person .Stop giving him money, you are contributing to the problem .He now sees you as a bank .You don't have money yet you are still womanizing.However, I won't support you OP for saying government should regulate the number of children in the country. Are you talking about the same government that is the major contributor to the hardship in the country? .

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Gerrard59(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2020
adanonso:
This is my Priest Sermon on sunday and i Regret that i have four already. Now that Reccesion hits my husband Biz and Chest Pain is giving my tailor Biz Setback, i Regret getting married in the first place. And to think i was a good girl hopeIng for a happy married life make me wish i can turn back the time.

Quite a pity but I would advise you adopt the most stringent of family planning from your side to prevent having a fifth (you won't be able to cope financially, economically and psychologically). It is for your good. Prevent the fifth by all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by LadyPortable(f): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
His case is pathetic
quote author=Deathissweet post=96235843]

The problem now is with everything he his going through. He is still womanizing [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by JesusDWay(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2020
LastProphet:
Africans are taught at home, in church and mosque that they were born in order to give birth to more people. So don't be surprised even a dying African must still marry and born because that is our destiny. We can't solve any major problem of the world like finding cure for corona, inventing any technology etc, because we are focused on just giving birth to beautiful kids. If you graduate from university as a chemical engr here, even your parents will not ask you how many chemicals you have engineered after graduation, the only thing they will ask you is when you will marry. The same crap preached in churches, same crap in nollywood movies, so my brother don't be surprised to find failures around everywhere who have only 1 single contribution to humanity which is child bearing

Some countries are taking in immigrants for a reason, having children is fundamental to human existence, planning for their care and upbringing is what should be the focus of discussion.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by sisisioge: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2020
They are not serious ni.

Anyways, they should come to this outreach being organized by Medcourt Support Services and DKT( Makers of different family planning products) this Saturday in Agege environ.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2020
If you are my homeboy , I'm rendering help. We have a code of watching out for each other. May not apply to the lots of you.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by DrTims(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2020
Your old Man tried oo. Some in the north don't even care. They breed anyhow as if they are animals and they don't take care of their children undecided
omoharry:
My Dad gave birth to 14 children (two wives though ) I some times wondered what he was thinking, producing so many children. But the good thing is that, he trained every one by himself and ensured we all had our university degree & with some going further to have thier masters..He tried sha oo! But if this had happened in this our era, eee nor for easy for am at all oo!!.. it would have been difficult, due to the way things are now . Thank God he enjoyed his children before his demise.

If you are rich and can afford to give your children quality life and education, then no problem but if you know your income can only cater for one, then stick to one and offer the child the best of you . There is no need bringing children to this world to suffer .Everybody must be responsible for thier actions .
The northern region is even worse .Infact those ones only know how to have sex ,breed and beg .

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Gamesmart:

Una head correct well well!

6th child?

Baaaastard!

The guy na super Bastard

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by dederocs(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2020
They should or poverty and crime will keep increasing, Northerners are the worst for this, with their almajiri begging industry, big shame, and their religion encourage spreading their kids everywhere to become the dominant force.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by dederocs(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
JesusDWay:

Some countries are taking in immigrants for a reason, having children is fundamental to human existence, planning for their care and upbringing is what should be the focus of discussion.
Those countries have the capacity to absorb those human beings, but we do not.
Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
I don't assist STUPID PEOPLE..... since the assistance won't materialize into something meaningful.
For the GUY, 3 kids in present day Nigeria is too much especially when gotten within a short period of time without planning. He should be advised to stop having purposeless erections for Nigeria won't get better anytime soon.

AFRICANS are good at recycling poverty then end up blaming those in the villages.
PEOPLE should start using their tongues to count their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. by Edusouls(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2020
That’s called Africa mentality, the endemic mentality that causes generational poverty in Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.