Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? (517 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Bitcoinking2020: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2020
before laycon went into big brother naija, he sent hundreds of dms to Nigerian girls but always got no response. now I see almost daily videos of girls literally crying and begging him to reply them saying they are in love with him and some of your female celebrities post videos of him too! they want him now that hes worth over 50 million naira and has fame! look at the guy that was arrested by the Nigerian government and was recently freed , and is now sort of a mini celebrity on Twitter, now almost every girl on Twitter has a crush on him...all of a sudden hes so handsome to all Nigerian girls, yet this same guy has been online for years and nobody talked about his "beauty" until now that he became famous. at this rate if I become rich and famous I will never marry anyone because it's all fake. I will rather be a baby daddy because this our generation only come for you when you reach your peak, all of a sudden everyone loves you and you're so perfect. mycheew

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Davash222(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Foolish gold diggers!
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by longetivity(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Let me epp them reply "MONEY"
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Go and do proper study of evolution.. Then you will know that women have gravitated towards dominant males.

Don't blame women.

Blame evolution.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Davash222:
Foolish gold diggers!

That's too harsh. E be like say ladies don't break your heart wells grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Davash222(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

That's too harsh. E be like say ladies don't break your heart wells grin
Na their papa hearts dem break not mine.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by kelvine(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Let me get famous first then I will come back here to tell why they are obsessed about me.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Davash222:

Na their papa hearts dem break not mine.

Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Not all ladies though, not everyone is freeked about famous people, except a crush, I for one see them as normal humans that do basic things other people do.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Gentle0wavez: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2020
I find it repulsive, E dey make some of this celebrities head swell. Now most of their songs and talks is "Your girl is on my bed, Me and your wife is sexing, Your bîtch is easy, I can get your woman" I wonder what will make a guy say such things to his fellow guy, it's punching below the belt.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2020
The same way boys are looking for a very beautiful lady wink

Hypocrites everywhere,

... Abeg who no like better thing,

Even some rich guy still want a rich girl,

It's normal, we all are chasing the bag wink
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Simplicity does it.

Even though the world was meant for you uuuuuu
I hope you don't get famous.
(I love this song anyway).

Op,you must be a chronic gold digger to have ascertained everyone to be one..

To be candid,I've come across countless number of males who troll ladies just cause they have got the dough.
This is not a gender thing.

Hyping celebrities to me is just a normal thing for some ladies.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Not all ladies though, not everyone is freeked about famous people, except a crush, I for one see them as normal humans that do basic things other people do.

Easier to utter than practice.
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Fussion1000:

Easier to utter than practice.

Because you think so or you are me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Let a girl be.

I had my fair share of fame in my neighborhood and I made sure to make the women's dreams of spending time with me come true. Life is easy sometimes cool
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by BigJoe19: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
How did you know laycon sent Dms to girls?
Una go just they type like fools sometimes angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by LadyTianna(f): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Oga it happens with both genders. Women like famous men and men equally like famous women. Y'all should stop spitting trash about women all the time. Its stale
Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Because you think so or you are me?

Because I fully understood genetic make ups of humans.

When we arent opportune, we claim different & upright.

If celebrity mistakenly comes, .....ehn, after all, he had been disturbing me for long,.....ehn don't u wish me well ni..........enemy of progress blahblahblah!

We are in the world of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Fussion1000:

Because I fully understood genetic make ups of humans.

When we arent opportune, we claim different & upright.

If celebrity mistakenly comes, .....ehn, after all he had been disturbing me for long,.....ehn don't u wish me well ni..........enemy of progress blahblahblah!

We are in the world of hypocrisy.

You should learn to talk only about yourself or people close to you, don't generalise,

Prove your genetic blablabla with a scientific back up or shush with your funny opinion

Except a celebrity crush, not everyday lady will scream, faint, cry, jump up in awe when they see a celebrity/ies,

I've met several of them and wasn't freaked, so you cannot be me to know my thought process about them.

And know when to use the word "hypocrisy".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You should learn to talk only about yourself or people close to you, don't generalise,

Prove your genetic blablabla with a scientific back up or shush with your funny opinion

Except a celebrity crush, not everyday lady will scream, faint, cry, jump up in awe when they see a celebrity/ies,

I've met several of them and wasn't freaked, so you cannot be me to know my thought process about them.

And know when to use the word "hypocrisy".

Ma, I met many of them is different from 1 or 2 of them asked me out and I declined.

Pants wet when people meet famous & rich.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's This Obsession You Have With Famous Men? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Fussion1000:

Ma, I met many of them is Duffy from from one or two of them asked me out and I declined.

Pants wet when people meet famous & rich.

Are you high? I said it doesnt apply to everybody especially me, why the passion to prove yourself right when you're wrong?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Drunk Birds / How Do I Change My Moniker?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.