Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do (8141 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
How does sleepless night work
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Abiababe(f): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
I want out, I want to softly get his mum off my back in the best way I can, I'm tired of everything, but some people already said I should exercise patient till next month while most think it's a scam.My main problem is how to opt out and get his mum off my back because guilt has eaten me up already

My dear, if u want to leave someone must get hurt.

Please Do well to update us next month �
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin
I'm just looking at you with corner eyes, I know what you are doing
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by mariahAngel(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
I'm just looking at you with corner eyes, I know what you are doing

You know what I'm doing because you're the master of charades and shenanigans?

Let me ask you; are you a northerner?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by jaxxy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
It may sound so but i swear with everything, its not a script, this is my current predicament. I don't know what came over me to have agreed to such

U seem very naive. A man who sends crying videos is a super manipulative man. What stops him from hiring a gal to do that stunt and kep it strictly business than entangling u an innocent person in his charade. Now ur conscience hunts u lol. U can’t even tell me he doesn’t have female friends he cud have easily employed if he was so desperate so why u and from social media?? I feel u have been set up. Lolz

There are favors u have to say a big No to.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by oluplus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
This one is from bauchi, lived most of his life abroad, this is far from scam, the main issue between him and his mum is that the mum want more children from him being an only child, I already know alot. My problem now is how to disengage myself from all this and cut his mum off, I feel so guilty each time I speak with her

Truth of the matter is when you are truly ready to disengage yourself from the whole drama, you will do that. For now, I think you are enjoying the game. Something is definitely holding you down. Look within, you will identify it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by TATALoAlaMu: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Zzor:
Which 419 will send me a watery sum of amount but had to reject it,which 419 will send you an expensive gold necklace and wristwatches,which 419 will show you his houses and you will be seeing his pictures in the sitting room, that of his mum, daughter and later dad, which 419 will show you videos of him crying at his wife's funeral. It's not 419, I just want to somehow get the mum off my back and stop all the games, I feel she doesn't deserve that betrayal, I didn't know how I got so far in all this

Lol, WASH WASH is always real until YA EYE CLEAR! You haven't even gotten to the stage of physical introduction...You have even fallen for the trap. Na only God fit remove your mouse from mouse trap. You never see anything.. All those videos na set up. Better don't give your mother heart attack...

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by RuggedSniper: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
He's an only child, his mother refused to remarry after his father died long ago, thats why she seems so desperate
1) Zzor... How old is this guy, and that of his daughter? The dude is a real mummy's 2) Has he told you of his plans to get married within the next 1 to 2 years to a Nigerian or an American woman? 3) So yeah, tell him politely but firmly that you want the lie or pretence to STOP within a time frame of 1 month from NOW, while both of you concentrate on pursuing your individual romantic relationships. Your story seems to have credibility after reading some of your feedback and this is the reason I've given you some sure-fire solutions here and now! Last but not least, I assume you are in your 20s - but not more than 26 years, and you seem to have a heart of gold... But you deserve a little "bum spanking" or the "naughty corner punishment" for letting your guards down on social media. wink I hope you've learned some punishing, but useful life lessons here! Ciao.

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
RuggedSniper:
1) Zzor... How old is this guy, and that of his daughter? The dude is a real mummy's 2) Has he told you of his plans to get married within the next 1 to 2 years to a Nigerian or an American woman? 3) So yeah, tell him politely but firmly that you want the lie or pretence to STOP within a time frame of 1 month from NOW, while both of you concentrate on pursuing your individual romantic relationships. Your story seems to have credibility after reading some of your feedback and this is the reason I've given you some sure-fire solutions here and now! Last but not least, I assume you are in your 20s - but not more than 26 years, and you seem to have a heart of gold... But you deserve a little "bum spanking" or the "naughty corner punishment" for letting your guards down on social media. wink I hope you've learned some punishing, but useful life lessons here! Ciao.
funny, I've confessed to my pastor and he will handle everything when he comes and besides I wasn't in any relationship with him

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by RuggedSniper: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
funny, I've confessed to my pastor and he will handle everything when he comes and besides I wasn't in any relationship with him
Aha! Do people still confess their "sins" to pastors instead of taking personal responsibility?grin OK, now I can see from your sig that you're a BLW. BLW members in the uni I attended back in the day, followed hip fashion and the ladies wore jeans to their weekly programs though. Finally, was a dog chasing you when you typed this feedback?... Imagine starting a whole sentence with small letter "f" instead of "L" LOL You take care.

1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by SweetCunt97(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
is it a deal? I didn't receive anything from him even when he offered something very tempting, so I don't consider that a deal, I was just trying to unite him and his daughter in a way and suddenly everything took a different part
Agree to take the money he offers and see if he won't change mouth. All these scammers get plenty format
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zzor:
The person they was to assess you and family house. Some scammers spend in order to scam heavily.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2020
No, you're not about to be trapped.

All I see are two insincere (yours seems more like greed, but it's such a thin line) people trying to outsmart each other. The real tears will come when one of you gets hurt, scammed, I mean.

Zzor:
This is for those of you insisting it's a scam, I finally met mama today, she came unannounced and asked me to meet her, mama is a respected woman ,a very close friend of Mama Taraba(Aisha Alhassan) and Nenadi Usman, she told me alot of things and how I'm about to bring her happiness she has long craved for,i began to cry uncontrollably and I couldn't tell her the true reason why I was crying, though I have initially told my pastor everything but mama unannounced visit soaked me back into guilt.I called the man in question and told him everything of mama's visit
and how it has affected me and all he could say is why can't I accept his proposal and not deny him, mama and his baby some happiness, I feel I'm about to be trapped, and I have decided to be off communicado for now as I have no option left. It was a busy and emotional day for me .
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
This looks like a scam but M personally convinced that it is not a scam case just that you are a little bit stupid for Acting differently in line with ur conscience and conviction.

I used to think you were a strong woman with pricinples and self worth but no this ur post has proven me wrong big time.

You are such a weak woman who likes flexing fake muscle on nairaland as if she can't be tamed and blackmail emotionally.

The guy and his family was poor would you have agreed to be such ridiculous agreement with him?

The guy is handsome and rich but you can't marry him cos he has a child but you can agree to play a role of a fake intending wife to be bah?

Continue I pray it won't end in premium tears

My only advice is for you and of which I know it is not necessary to take it is that
You should involved your mother now so that atleast wen you later meet the guy and ur stand still remains the same of not getting married to him won't cause alot of wahala between you and his mother.

Your mum will not how to handle the situation for you it escalated beyond ur direct control

Next time always remember that real and well principle women are always acting according to their positive conscience and their convictions not otherwise Inrespective of undue influence and enormous pressure

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
This looks like a scam but M personally convinced that it is not a scam case just that you are a little bit stupid for Acting differently in line with ur conscience and conviction.

I used to think you were a strong woman with pricinples and self worth but no this ur post has proven me wrong big time.

You are such a weak woman who likes flexing fake muscle on nairaland as if she can't be tamed and blackmail emotionally.

The guy and his family was poor would you have agreed to be such ridiculous agreement with him?

The guy is handsome and rich but you can't marry him cos he has a child but you can agree to play a role of a fake intending wife to be bah?

Continue I pray it won't end in premium tears

My only advice is for you and of which I know it is not necessary to take it is that
You should involved your mother now so that atleast wen you later meet the guy and ur stand still remains the same of not getting married to him won't cause alot of wahala between you and his mother.

Your mum will not how to handle the situation for you it escalated beyond ur direct control

Next time always remember that real and well principle women are always acting according to their positive conscience and their convictions not otherwise Inrespective of undue influence and enormous pressure

Shalom!
Is all the insults necessary? well, thanks
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Well, I never did anything bad than to let you get back to your senses.

I used to admire some of ur sensible posts before apart from ur excessive comments about men until I came across this ur post

I like it wen women carry themselves very well and i hate it too wen they live a fake life different from the one they portray online.

You shouldn't have agreed such especially wen u. Knew you have zero interest.

The first option is for you to meet him and see if you can reconsider marrying him with is child it is never a disease or tell your mum and find a way to cut all forms of communication.

Youruba adage will say father or parents will still be the one to settle the matter will did not want father to hear.

Peace!
Zzor:
Is all the insults necessary? well, thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by ceeceeuwa: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
Good morning to you all, I know i would get a correct advise and steps to take here over my mistakes. I met this man who lives and work in the US on one of the social media networks and we became chat buddies, strictly platonic and nothing more, he told me how he lost his wife to cancer some years back and have been unable to remarry, he told me about his only child (a girl) who lives with his mum here in Nigeria, I get to know much about him from our chats and I realized he has not seen his daughter for some years now and there was no communication with his daughter for almost two years. The reason was that the mum told him never to call her again since he has refused to remarry and will only speak with him when he has found a wife, he's the only child of the mum and they are from a very wealthy home, the mum is eager and so desperate for more kids from him (you understand how our mothers behave on issues like this). During one of our conversation, he suddenly asked if I would consider him for marriage and I replied with a solid No, he then begged me to play along as he intends Introducing me to the mum as his fiancee just so he could speak with his daughter, he sent me crying videos of how he misses his daughter and how his mom kept to her words, I sympathized with him and saw the eagerness and somehow I agreed to speak with the mom and play along so he will achieve his aim of speaking with his daughter. The next day his mum called and I could hear the excitement in her voice, she was so happy and didn't even care of other things, she spent more than an hour with me on phone and told me alot, by this time I was already scared but can't withdraw. That was the beginning of this whole problems, his mum now call me on daily basis, through her I have spoken with aunties and uncles of this man I haven't even met, recently she sent someone in my location to check on me and she brought really expensive gifts for me,she wanted to visit me but I somehow was able to convince her that she should wait till her son comes back which is next month. I have complained to this man of how he got me into a trap I didn't bargain for and he keeps begging and sending crying videos and telling me to do this for him so as to establish once more a good relationship with his mom and daughter and that when he comes back, he will sort out everything. Now this whole thing has really weigh me down, I don't sleep well anymore, I've lost weight and my heart skips each time my phone rings, my mum keeps asking me if anything is wrong but I can't get to tell her, I'm depressed already. Please help me with advise on what to do and how best to remove myself from all this. Please don't bash me and I'm not a good writer too, pardon me.
If this is not a script, then listen and listen good!
That family is about to scam you. The man or his fictitious mom will soon call you that their so called daughter had an accident. You will be expected to help bail them out with an outrageous medical bill, of which the idiot scammer will promise to pay back on his soon visit to Nigeria.
Open your eyes wide and cut off all contacts from them. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by ceeceeuwa: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
No threat or anything of sort, it has been a lot of pamperings from the family, I cried so much the day i was on phone with the daughter, the mum already told him that she will only released the daughter to him when he gets married, now little mimi sees me as her soon to be mother. I really don't know how i got this far in all these
You are beginning to fall for this their trick. You will soon open another thread on how you have been scammed! These Niggars have upgraded their game,
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lemme be following to see if it will end in premium tears.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Get to know him and his fam.... anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / For Married People: When Was Your First Ever Quarrel? / Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.