Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do (8177 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by ibechris(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
They are about to dupe u right away.

There was a lady who they duped and left her koboless same way,same tactics,same methods and she is regretting to have fallen into their traps.

There would be a time u will borrow to give them and if care isn't taken u will sell ur parents properties just to please them.

Thank ur God u opened up...just watch out how the game would turn around for u to use ur money that their son would refund u. Just be wise.

Wish u the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Prof0fficial: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
women always want to eat their cakes and still have it.
women always derive Joy from attention and that's why they Flirt.

you're just being yourself; you're normal. nothing is wrong with you.

but we should allow you to learn from experience...
even if it's at your old age when your face is full of wrinkles...
when your genitals hairs turn grayish
when your boobs lie flat on your frame
when your Honeypot has lost it's sweetness
when your lovers will despise you
when your skin starts to shade like the evening sun sinking into it's shell...

your senses will come to you but it may be of no use to you but your children and grandchildren...

Embrace wisdom now or it slips...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Tony142: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
I only bash on romance section and not here, feel free to ask any questions,i can't do away with my sim for now,someone she knows in my location already knows where i live

weather u bash on romance section or here is men not the same everywhere? anyway

u Bleep up sha, u have 2 options which are

1. either u wait patiently till next month for the man to come and sort things out himself and tell them that u are not his girlfriend/wife

2. Tell the man that u can no longer continue, that u are tired of the rate at which his mother call u, after telling him u are no longer interested, then call his mother and tell her the Truth, tell her you are just a friend of his son who was just trying to help him so that he can talk to his daughter, the mother might get hurt but after like 1week thing will return back to normal

Note: if u choose number 2, pls do not tell his mother face to face oo, just call her and tell her through the phone

so those are the option, choose any one of them

the man should go and marry and stop disturbing your life joor

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by pozehnani(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
If this your story is actually true, then it's not difficult to handle.

Its simple. If you're tired and losing your sanity over the whole thing just block her number. Or if you feel you can still stretch it a little further without losing your mind ( since the man will be back in a months time) then keep up with it until he comes back and accomplishes his mission after which you can take a bow. Afterall you don collect expensive gift. So, fufill your part.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by zed7: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
A figment of the writers imagination.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tony142:

weather u bash on romance section or here is men not the same everywhere? anyway

u Bleep up sha, u have 2 options which are

1. either u wait patiently till next month for the man to come and sort things out himself and tell them that u are not his girlfriend/wife

2. Tell the man that u can no longer continue, that u are tired of the rate at which his mother call u, after telling him u are no longer interested, then call his mother and tell her the Truth, tell her you are just a friend of his son who was just trying to help him so that he can talk to his daughter, the mother might get hurt but after like 1week thing will return back to normal

Note: if u choose number 2, pls do not tell his mother face to face oo, just call her and tell her through the phone

so those are the option, choose any one oIPf them

the man should go and marry and stop disturbing your life joor
Telling his mum is the most difficult part for me, I can't bear it, I have complained severally to him, he will come back with so much emotions and I will just be confused, he's been saying I should continue playing along till next month and he will sort everything out when he comes.I Just feel so much for his mum
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
ibechris:
They are about to dupe u right away.

There was a lady who they duped and left her koboless same way,same tactics,same methods and she is regretting to have fallen into their traps.

There would be a time u will borrow to give them and if care isn't taken u will sell ur parents properties just to please them.

Thank ur God u opened up...just watch out how the game would turn around for u to use ur money that their son would refund u. Just be wise.

Wish u the best.
This is a different case,what do i have to offer a very wealthy family, his mum bought and send very expensive gifts to me already, this is no case of fraud here, he's from a prominent family
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Tony142: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
Telling his mum is the most difficult part for me, I can't bear it, I have complained severally to him, he will come back with so much emotions and I will just be confused, he's been saying I should continue playing along till next month and he will sort everything out when he comes.I Just feel so much for his mum

Then choose the 1st option, but if after next month he did not come just know u have been scam, if u can wait, then wait till next month, but after next month if he did not come, just call his mother and tell her the truth
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:
If this your story is actually true, then it's not difficult to handle.

Its simple. If you're tired and losing your sanity over the whole thing just block her number. Or if you feel you can still stretch it a little further without losing your mind ( since the man will be back in a months time) then keep up with it until he comes back and accomplishes his mission after which you can take a bow. Afterall you don collect expensive gift. So, fufill your part.
I just pity the mum,shes such a good woman, I shouldn't have been the person for this. Guilt eating me up
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tony142:

Then choose the 1st option, but if after next month he did not come just know u have been scam, if u can wait, then wait till next month, but after next month if he did not come, just call his mother and tell her the truth
there's no scam here, I already know so much about the family,guilt has taken all of me
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Tony142: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
This is a different case,what do i have to offer a very wealthy family, his mum bought and send very expensive gifts to me already, this is no case of fraud here, he's from a prominent family

stop receiving gift from his mother, the more the gift his mother give u the more hurt she will be when the truth finally comes out, but if she did not give u any gift she will not be too hurt when the truth comes out later

gift = emotions = investment

do not allow the mother to invest in you or else she will be very hurt when the truth comes out later
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
zed7:
A figment of the writers imagination.
i wish it was, my peace of mind is at stake here
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by pozehnani(f): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
I just pity the mum,shes such a good woman, I shouldn't have been the person for this. Guilt eating me up

You entered into it with both eyes open. Init? So, go through with it still with your eyes open.

There's a deal already, so don't break it. You know how Yankee guys dont hesitate to pull the trigger at the slightest provocation. So you don't become a victim of deal gone bad.
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by ibechris(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:

In the one I read,same way they bought gift to the lady.

Just watch out.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
boldx:
Zzor,

if you stay with your parents, talk to them

if you don't stay with your parents, look for money and rent another house in another part of the city.

Never let him know where you work or where you worship.

if it escalates beyond your imagination and there is a threat to life, report to the nearest police station..

STOP COLLECTING MORE GIFTS!!
No threat or anything of sort, it has been a lot of pamperings from the family, I cried so much the day i was on phone with the daughter, the mum already told him that she will only released the daughter to him when he gets married, now little mimi sees me as her soon to be mother. I really don't know how i got this far in all these
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Tony142: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
there's no scam here, I already know so much about the family,guilt has taken all of me

Lol, stop receiving gift from them and wait till the man comes next month

did the man pay u money for the deal? if yes, then wait till he comes back next month to settle the matter, but if No, then u can stop the deal if u like
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
pozehnani:

You entered into it with both eyes open. Init? So, go through with it still with your eyes open.

There's a deal already, so don't break it. You know how Yankee guys dont hesitate to pull the trigger at the slightest provocation. So you don't become a victim of deal gone bad.

is it a deal? I didn't receive anything from him even when he offered something very tempting, so I don't consider that a deal, I was just trying to unite him and his daughter in a way and suddenly everything took a different part
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, stop receiving gift from them and wait till the man comes next month

did the man pay u money for the deal? if yes, then wait till he comes back next month to settle the matter, but if No, then u can stop the deal if u like
he didn't pay for anything and it wasn't a deal, aside the gifts the mum sent me I have not received anything from him
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Tony142: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
he didn't pay for anything and it wasn't a deal, aside the gifts the mum sent me I have not received anything from him

Hmm, OK, since u said u are not bold enough to tell his mother the truth just wait till he come back next month and tell them the truth himself, #case closed

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by boldx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
No threat or anything of sort, it has been a lot of pamperings from the family, I cried so much the day i was on phone with the daughter, the mum already told him that she will only released the daughter to him when he gets married, now little mimi sees me as her soon to be mother. I really don't know how i got this far in all these

Zzor, never you ever go into marriage out of pity.

The daughter is missing him!

They gave you a lot of gifts.

You are not Jesus Christ that came to die for man.

There is a stage in marriage that the lovey dovey thing disappears and the real rational thinking kicks in

You seem to be infatuated cos if you are convinced that you want to marry him, you would have told your parents.

If you cannot handle your emotions, get your parents involved so that they can help you think.

I see you getting pregnant for him as soon as he comes around. Then you will weep and have not other choice than to accept his proposal. You are emotionally sold.

In all, keep checks and balances on your path.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
I have this feeling that you're dealing with fraudsters though I understand that some mothers can be desperate when it comes to their sons not wanting to get married on time.

Just be watchful before you end up with fraudsters or skull miners and if you have started developing feelings for your online horseband, get the hell out of your shell and stop this unnecessary drama.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Michelle55: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
See as I Sidon dey look all this back and forth stories with one eye..

Scamming mode activated.. 50% smiley

Zzor be careful , don't say you weren't told on time.

No mom will hold her grandkid ransom just to manipulate her son into getting married.
Our Nigerian mom will pet, cry and even invite the elders just to talk senses into you but this guy own no pure.

A friend has been scammed with this exact format, thread carefully. No let wetin im get blind you oh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
Good morning to you all, I know i would get a correct advise and steps to take here over my mistakes. I met this man who lives and work in the US on one of the social media networks and we became chat buddies, strictly platonic and nothing more, he told me how he lost his wife to cancer some years back and have been unable to remarry, he told me about his only child (a girl) who lives with his mum here in Nigeria, I get to know much about him from our chats and I realized he has not seen his daughter for some years now and there was no communication with his daughter for almost two years. The reason was that the mum told him never to call her again since he has refused to remarry and will only speak with him when he has found a wife, he's the only child of the mum and they are from a very wealthy home, the mum is eager and so desperate for more kids from him (you understand how our mothers behave on issues like this). During one of our conversation, he suddenly asked if I would consider him for marriage and I replied with a solid No, he then begged me to play along as he intends Introducing me to the mum as his fiancee just so he could speak with his daughter, he sent me crying videos of how he misses his daughter and how his mom kept to her words, I sympathized with him and saw the eagerness and somehow I agreed to speak with the mom and play along so he will achieve his aim of speaking with his daughter. The next day his mum called and I could hear the excitement in her voice, she was so happy and didn't even care of other things, she spent more than an hour with me on phone and told me alot, by this time I was already scared but can't withdraw. That was the beginning of this whole problems, his mum now call me on daily basis, through her I have spoken with aunties and uncles of this man I haven't even met, recently she sent someone in my location to check on me and she brought really expensive gifts for me,she wanted to visit me but I somehow was able to convince her that she should wait till her son comes back which is next month. I have complained to this man of how he got me into a trap I didn't bargain for and he keeps begging and sending crying videos and telling me to do this for him so as to establish once more a good relationship with his mom and daughter and that when he comes back, he will sort out everything. Now this whole thing has really weigh me down, I don't sleep well anymore, I've lost weight and my heart skips each time my phone rings, my mum keeps asking me if anything is wrong but I can't get to tell her, I'm depressed already. Please help me with advise on what to do and how best to remove myself from all this. Please don't bash me and I'm not a good writer too, pardon me.
What Are Ur Fears? Do U Love D Man Or Not? Cuz, I Wonder What Is Making U To Lose Weight. U Know U Av Been D One Saying Dat U Are Looking 4 A Rich Guy 4 Marriage. U Av Finally Found One. Haven't U?
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Petyprincess(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Someone i know was scammed this same way after few months they will start asking you to send his audio mother money when he returns he will pay you more,infact you wnt know when you will start borrowing money because you believe he is wealthy! He is probably in ajegunle collaborating with one woman which is his audio mother grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by yvelchstores(f): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
LADY BEWARE! HE SENDS YOU CRYING VIDEOS? HE IS A MANIPULATOR AND THEY ARE LYING TO YOU.

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS YOUR DON'T KNOW. IF YOU CARE TO KNOW, START FROM INVESTIGATING HOW HIS WIFE REALLY DIED, WHY HIS MOTHER IS DESPERATE FOR A WIFE. FIND OUT IF IT'S REALLY HIS MOTHER CALLING.... INFACT RUN. DON'T RUIN YOUR LIFE! DON'T DO IT.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by yvelchstores(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
Someone i know was scammed this same way after few months they will start asking you to send his audio mother money when he returns he will pay you more,infact you wnt know when you will start borrowing money because you believe he is wealthy! He is probably in ajegunle collaborating with one woman which is his audio mother grin

lol this is funny. Facebook is the worst place to meet people. Op beware

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Arextex(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
It's most likely a scam. I had a girlfriend who was duped of N3m by these fraudsters.
She was sent gifts of N300k and then, the sob stories started. It's always 'mama had accident, she was kidnapped or attacked by herdsmen'. And he will need money for ransom or surgery.
And also, is the said man a Sailor or works on an oil rig or aboard a vessel? These are all formats to maga the unsuspecting.
If you really want to be safe, then "ABORT MISSION" immediately. I repeat, ABORT.
Like someone pointed out, no one keeps a grandchild away from the biological dad because of marital issues. Please apply wisdom and exercise caution.

That is no woman, it's a man and they are a team. The mum's picture that you might have was lifted off Facebook to make you feel ar ease. And you say he's from a wealthy, prominent family? Do your research and you will find out that it's all lies. He's probably in AJ like someone alluded. And if you insist, give out his info (country of residence, name and occupation) and watch how the truth unravels.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by stacyadams: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Zzor:
Good morning to you all, I know i would get a correct advise and steps to take here over my mistakes. I met this man who lives and work in the US on one of the social media networks and we became chat buddies, strictly platonic and nothing more, he told me how he lost his wife to cancer some years back and have been unable to remarry, he told me about his only child (a girl) who lives with his mum here in Nigeria, I get to know much about him from our chats and I realized he has not seen his daughter for some years now and there was no communication with his daughter for almost two years. The reason was that the mum told him never to call her again since he has refused to remarry and will only speak with him when he has found a wife, he's the only child of the mum and they are from a very wealthy home, the mum is eager and so desperate for more kids from him (you understand how our mothers behave on issues like this). During one of our conversation, he suddenly asked if I would consider him for marriage and I replied with a solid No, he then begged me to play along as he intends Introducing me to the mum as his fiancee just so he could speak with his daughter, he sent me crying videos of how he misses his daughter and how his mom kept to her words, I sympathized with him and saw the eagerness and somehow I agreed to speak with the mom and play along so he will achieve his aim of speaking with his daughter. The next day his mum called and I could hear the excitement in her voice, she was so happy and didn't even care of other things, she spent more than an hour with me on phone and told me alot, by this time I was already scared but can't withdraw. That was the beginning of this whole problems, his mum now call me on daily basis, through her I have spoken with aunties and uncles of this man I haven't even met, recently she sent someone in my location to check on me and she brought really expensive gifts for me,she wanted to visit me but I somehow was able to convince her that she should wait till her son comes back which is next month. I have complained to this man of how he got me into a trap I didn't bargain for and he keeps begging and sending crying videos and telling me to do this for him so as to establish once more a good relationship with his mom and daughter and that when he comes back, he will sort out everything. Now this whole thing has really weigh me down, I don't sleep well anymore, I've lost weight and my heart skips each time my phone rings, my mum keeps asking me if anything is wrong but I can't get to tell her, I'm depressed already. Please help me with advise on what to do and how best to remove myself from all this. Please don't bash me and I'm not a good writer too, pardon me.
grin grin

Forgot to mention he has been sending money too

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Petyprincess(f): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
yvelchstores:
lol this is funny. Facebook is the worst place to meet people. Op beware
See living in Lagos has taught me alot! I can't count how i have been avoiding scammers which some would have fallen prey for!

This year i entered small car but they usually take in four people, this driver saw me nd quickly changed his location and told me to come in that he is going to my destination naso i enter front seat,i tell am make he call passenger he say he go call am when going i knew something funny will happen, few minutes driving he stopped and picked a guy who sat at the back and next junction the guy got down,streched his hand to the driver and gave him 100 dollar and left naso the driver told me to call him which i did and the driver was trying to involve me in the conversation that 100 dollars is too much to pay to driver and the guy said he doesn't know where to change the money that he still had like 5000 dollars in his pocket.

Naso the man told him to enter the car back that he will take him to where he will change the money,i told the man to go to the bank but him and the driver kept diverting my suggestion,he claims he his from cotounu and a business man who came to Nigeria for business and he has been spending 100 dollars in every purchase.

So while driving the driver was asking me what job my parents were doing nd i told him, at that time i never knew they were together,they were asking in order to know if I'm a big fish grin

So after few 7 minutes of driving the driver got down and told me to give him 20 naira that he wants to get pure water which i took from my purse,he got down and after that the guy at the back to me to sit at the back that he is scared,he feels the driver will scam him where they intend to change the dollar, he told me he has thousands of dollars in his hotel and he needs me to follow him so he wnt be scammed and promised to give me 200 dollars and be his secretary who will be in charge of his money ,naso my eyes opened that ahh princess you don enter one chance!! The door is locked naso i tell am make he help me open say i wan tell am something privately,we got out of the car as i see say I'm out if you see race grin i ran like no tomorrow grin I now stood 20 steps away to see what will happen,later the driver came and both of them were discussing,he was probably asking him why i ran, naso they drove out of that area together.

Ladies should be careful o,we have scammers,rapist and ritualist both online and offline!!
My longest post this year, I didn't proof read in case you sight some errors.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by amaham(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Auntie is about to be scammed! Continue receiving crying videos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
Truvel:
What Are Ur Fears? Do U Love D Man Or Not? Cuz, I Wonder What Is Making U To Lose Weight. U Know U Av Been D One Saying Dat U Are Looking 4 A Rich Guy 4 Marriage. U Av Finally Found One. Haven't U?
Thers no love here, we were just friends before the whole wahala ,it's not everybody you can marry even if the person is rich, he has a child and I can't marry a man who already has a child
Re: I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Michelle55:
See as I Sidon dey look all this back and forth stories with one eye..

Scamming mode activated.. 50% smiley

Zzor be careful , don't say you weren't told on time.

No mom will hold her grandkid ransom just to manipulate her son into getting married.
Our Nigerian mom will pet, cry and even invite the elders just to talk senses into you but this guy own no pure.

A friend has been scammed with this exact format, thread carefully. No let wetin im get blind you oh.
The mum has already done that but he seems not to be Interested in marriage anymore and hence the reason why the mum took that harsh decision,theres no scam here, far from it, most of my friends are northerners and I have a friend who
is from same place with him and knows alot about him and the family. I already know alot about them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Unique 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / We Need 1000 People To Help A Nairalander In Need With N1,000 Each! / Are Men Naturally Polygamous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.