Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (56683 Views)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Rubicon67(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?

This has nothing to do with men's sexual urge but a clear case of mental illness and moral debasement.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Maobichek: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
How they even get erection for animals tire me. Is it that their thing just rise up to anything with a hole? SMH.

Hian!!! Easy na, not all men oh! You have brothers and dad ok.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Theboss100(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Sapphiere why do you always drag men out everytime I know it gives you joy to post stories such as this. Wetin we do you sef. I have noticed a lot of your post and I can tell that you are a feminist. Remember I quote you during the Endsaes campaign for yanning dust until sense can back to you.
I hope you will make a post of women sleeping with dogs, snakes etc for money. I dey wait

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Purelypure(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Same sex thingy was once abomination and 'jailable' offence..... Just a matter of time, they will soon find reasons to legalize this one. Nor be oyibo again!

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by luminouz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
BigSarah:

I know they’re levels to bestiality, but chicken... well you’re right some men sef

Nawa for you sha....the same UK jailed a woman for having sex with a horse and a dog.
Its not a gender thing but a serious mental disassociative disorder.

Bestiality is a fetish with some people
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Adakintroy: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
That's why I like my Christianity. We just call him posses and pray for him.

Rational people will still be like " what could make a man sleep with chicken".

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Laughs in yahoo boys like hushpuppi
pansophist:

The same way it is hard for women to control their materialistic urge cry
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hezmatosky:

We have also seen women opening for dogs and horses too angry
mokkalu1:

Normally, I should ignore, but then...
See, MOST men control their sexual desires. If that wasn't the case, we'll witness cases like this every second of every minute.
Coming to women, we have many that will insert cucumber, Love Machine, bottles, and many more. Again, women engage in bestiality too. You can't tell me you know nothing about females having sexual encounters with dogs, horses, and others, for any reason at all.
Yet, I can confidently affirm that MOST women can control their sexual desires also.
I don't know whether you wrote the things you wrote to get reactions or you really mean to spite the men folk. In any case, such generalisation is wrong and should be discouraged.
I come in peace...
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe you're in port harcourt whenever you're free hola me I will take you to a private party where women sleep with Dogs, chimpanzees and do soo many despicable things for pleasure. E go shock you.
jimmychang:

You think women don't sleep with dogs too grin grin grin.... what you should say is why is it hard for some people to control their sexual urge ... grin
I never said women don't sleep with animals. But any woman you see or heard sleeping with animals does that for money.
But for men, it's to satisfy their urge.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Dchampion65: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
There is more to this. Truly he needs help.

He has a wife with two kids yet he found animals attractive.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
The same y'all lick the deets and boobs of your white grannies in the name of Green card? grin
Ajsmart:
Sadly, this sicko’s feet will be licked and his spit worshipper by the average romance-seeking Nigerian girl who believes the white man is a god on earth grin

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe you're in port harcourt whenever you're free hola me I will take you to a private party where women sleep with Dogs, chimpanzees and do soo many despicable things for pleasure. E go shock you.
Hmm
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by 99thEnemy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
A man is ready to do anything for sex. Men would spend whatever to have sex but it isn't so for women. 80% of women who have sex do it for reproduction purpose. 10% do it for money and material things while the remaining 10% do it for pleasure.

You, what do you do it for? grin

Is it for Reproduction?, Money and material things? or for Pleasure ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Do you people realise that when you bash all women calling them olosho?
stanliwise:
the post says “Shane Waters”, so which one is now men in the today again?

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

This is wrong bt gay isn’t
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Midas01: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
That's a hoax...women do not have lesser sexual urges. Women do know how to control their urges unlike men.
Lightangel65:

Women do theirs on a low key, I myself have seen a video of a lady fvcking a dog and a lady giving a 3months baby Mouth Gig.

So even if women have lesser sex urges than men what's your excuse for this?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by HisSexcellency(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
This was how homosexuality started, a psycho left the opposite sex and started having sexual intimacy with same sex but instead of the world to condemn it, it was condoled and tolerated.

Na matter of time, there will be an activist somewhere championing the course of bestiality undecided undecided

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Theboss100:
Sapphiere why do you always drag men out everytime I know it gives you joy to post stories such as this. Wetin we do you sef. I have noticed a lot of your post and I can tell that you are a feminist. Remember I quote you during the Endsaes campaign for yanning dust until sense can back to you.
I hope you will make a post of women sleeping with dogs, snakes etc for money. I dey wait
Was this man sleeping with chickens for money?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
I thought LABÉ ÓRUN exists only in Nigeria shocked
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by 99thEnemy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Liposure:
plus olosho?

I taya oh!

the 80% off me grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Do you call that one a man?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Corlahworleh(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
*Some men
sapphiere:
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
And women are what? I guess superhuman beings.

u we be the one to accuse him if he go after women so what your point exactly
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by RealDD: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
We do maam, that’s why we are not f...king chikens that are meant to be laying eggs for our consumption and for poultry food.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
You talk as if you know some men that are into this kind of activity angry
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by 99thEnemy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nomorelove:

I bet you fall under the 20% or you want to tell me the sex you had not too long ago was also for reproduction purpose? Please don't

No kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Ironi: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Having sex with animals is Nigerians pass time so stop being hypocritical!

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Omoslim26: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
You have diverted from the topic. I was asking why men can't control sexual urge and not if men love or hate each other.

So you have not heard of women that have sex addiction problems abi?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by blazepascal(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
the man is doomed for life
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by stanliwise(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
Do you people realise that when you bash all women calling them olosho?
I am not part of “you people”. I am Stanliwise
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by AsawanaDgreat: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
This man own no be ordinary eyes ooo
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

Here is one of the reasons...

It's hard to see a flash of nipples and think rightly. Even lesbians would fall
lalasticlala rule 10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Undercover Investigation At Ikoyi Prisons By Fisayo Soyombo: Sodomy, Pimping / Boko Haram terrorists with villagers praying at 2019 Eid al-Fitr / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch