Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (57105 Views)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by mDavenzy: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?
Hey! "some men"
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by mDavenzy: 3:49am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Not new. Men can put their thing into anything.
Women can open kitten for anything (if chimpazee hold cash e go see woman carry)
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by ndindiatu: 4:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Thank God. I thought na nnaiga man
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by kabanayol9(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2020
Edie ati aja nitori OLORUN.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Omeizadean(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
You have diverted from the topic. I was asking why men can't control sexual urge and not if men love or hate each other.

Hold it there?� Stop wallowing in this feminism
In case u don't know the rate of women who Bleep dildoes, bottles, corns, cocumber, candle stick, pet dog and pig is pretty high than man.
How is that self control?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2020
johnhood:

Which is ?
Long story. Will discuss it later in a thread
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2020
baski92:
Lol the devil at work

Devil yaff suffer grin grin
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Long story. Will discuss it later in a thread
Okay. Love your signature.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by MAHJOG(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
And I asked how come women can control theirs? Are women not human beings too?
go and search Google for Pics of Beastiality most you see is women stay there and be claiming but later you will be saying what a man can do a woman can do better for your info a woman was doing it with a horse mtcheew
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by bizzibodi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
He shouldn't have been given a phallus.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by molbic(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?
why is it so hard for your father to control his sexual urge
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by OkijaYahoozee: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ikwensu Oche is indeed very wicked species of human indeed.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by africandollar: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
He's what? It's not sex it's what?

Again your question is invalid because there are also cases of women who have 'sex' with dogs and horses.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by baski92(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Devil yaff suffer grin grin
you self reason am na, devil don finish work for him head
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
johnhood:

Okay. Love your signature.

Reality

Thank you anyway.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
StacyO:

Reality

Thank you anyway.

You are good. Just hope you treat guys with that mentality.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
johnhood:

You are good. Just hope you treat guys with that mentality.

Always smiley

I hope you find one with such mentality too.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

Always smiley

I hope you find one with such mentality too.
Life some how work in Yin and Yang format. Opposite always attracting. It will be wonderful if I meet one but you ladies and money... so I always avoid going that direction.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2020
johnhood:

Life some how work in Yin and Yang format. Opposite always attracting. It will be wonderful if I meet one but you ladies and money... so I always avoid going that direction.

Show me a living soul that doesn't like money,then I'll show you the planet he's from.
It all then depends on greed and obsession.

Stereotype won't help as well smiley
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 12:33am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

Show me a living soul that doesn't like money,then I'll show you the planet he's from.
It all then depends on greed and obsession.

Stereotype won't help as well smiley
I totally agree with you.
Sorry about the stereotype part.
It is hard to find ladies that will ask you about your goals, give advice and help you grow.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 23, 2020
johnhood:

I totally agree with you.
Sorry about the stereotype part.
It is hard to find ladies that will ask you about your goals, give advice and help you grow.

Life itself is hard but,not impossible.

Exit.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by johnhood(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:

Life itself is hard but,not impossible.

Exit.
What a nice way to say goodbye?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by majesterial: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Where d preek enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy / #endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.