Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (56658 Views)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?
some on your last thread are supporting incest to the point they claim everyone has the gene. Most of them will have sex with their relations, siblings and even their parents if they can. Unproductive youth
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

See this one. Na me come snap you for your house àbí?

You even deserve long ban for saying I uploaded your indecent pictures on every thread...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Which rule is lying against a fellow nairalander? And uploading of semi nude pictures as DP?
DEHVEHLOP delete my picture from your post
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Dats how God created us.so b careful if u judging men u judging God
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
edoairways:

Your assertions are not false and untrue but generalistic. Not all men would do whatever it takes to have sex as some are occupied with many things. Secondly, the statistical figure is not true because it is not verifiable empirically
So who are the ones with chickens, dogs, babies, relatives, men, boys, girls, goats, cows, etc? Aliens?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Lightangel65: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
Midas01:
That's a hoax...women do not have lesser sexual urges. Women do know how to control their urges unlike men.
lol you are not a guy and trust me transgender people have made the testimony so whatever urge you think you have multiply that by two, so when you see a man with self control you respect him
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by edoairways: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

So who are the ones with chickens, dogs, babies, relatives, men, boys, girls, goats, cows, etc? Aliens?
Understand the English first before you critic. Not all men implies that there are still some
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by egojiokwu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Haven't you heard or seen a woman doing it with cucumber? I repeat, it's not every man.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

Here is one of the reasons...

It's hard to see a flash of nipples and think rightly. Even lesbians would fall
Please am begging you take down those pictures
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
edoairways:

Understand the English first before you critic. Not all men implies that there are still some

Understand the people behind such acts. Not everything is critique. If men don't do it, then who does?

Speaking of English and you wrote critic.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by edoairways: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Understand the people behind such acts. Not everything is critique. If men don't do it, then who does?

Speaking of English and you wrote critic.
Did you comprehend at all? That many do not partake in such act doesn't mean others don't. Logically there are exceptions to every act, believe, attitude and perception of things. You would be the first person to denounce a claim that all ladies are witches when in actual fact many are. Does that mean they all exhibit such craftiness,? the answer is no. Are many ladies witches? the answer is yes
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Senatoraku: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
shatap there, instead of you to say some men, you are generalizing the issue.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by OyinO: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
That's the biblical incestuous, gay and bestial zoophilia sexual culture they want to impose on the Africans by all means possible.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Plut01: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2020

Oloshi somebody. And If someone like me try to link him up with some UK olosho for small money, him type go dey form hard head. Now, he go live long for jail where his ass hole will be jammed with bigger stuff instead of him being the one giving out dick to bitches.

Another client gone.

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Well things I read

No words
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by sonofElElyon: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
you didn't read the convict's statement?
he said he often has uncontrollable urges . that is a clear case of possession by spirits of bestiality. he wants to stop but can't resist the urge when the spirit possesses him.

sapphiere:
How they even get erection for animals tire me. Is it that their thing just rise up to anything with a hole? SMH.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Btruth: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mad man
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
edoairways:

Did you comprehend at all? That many do not partake in such act doesn't mean others don't. Logically there are exceptions to every act, believe, attitude and perception of things. You would be the first person to denounce a claim that all ladies are witches when in actual fact many are. Does that mean they all exhibit such craftiness,? the answer is no. Are many ladies witches? the answer is yes

Are many men wizards? The answer is yes. You may denounce the claim first.

Anyway, we both will not see eye to eye on the matter. Give it a rest. Men will always be sexual deviants and say it's not them that it's some giving a bad name, yet it's still always men. We know. Anything with a hole is fine.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by toye440: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Bae U no go understand, wait till we reach heaven we go ask papa God.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
toye440:
Bae U no go understand, wait till we reach heaven we go ask papa God.
Why bringing God into it? Was Jesus like that?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by esthervera(f): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chicken kee(Adiye) abii my ear is hearing double how can someone do that to animal,did their private parts the same with human? I'm just imagine,it sounds funny and crazy.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by toye440: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Why bringing God into it? Was Jesus like that?
I believe she asked a question, and my point is simple that its beyond us as to why men get serious strong urge, what we call spiritual conji.
Pls i mean not offend our deputy god on this platform.
Deput God wey dey chuk.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Asianjollof007: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Don't start this afternoon
Let her start na, she go rest when she feels tired
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by grandlexuz(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
In these Endtimes, the Depravity of Humans has taken another Dimension..

The Word of God says,
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"

The things you see humans do, say, act, etc Oh my GOD! Abominable, wicked and Unnatural acts have become a Joy to humans..

Except this Generation and its inhabitants Repent, so many will Perish in Hell and Destruction

Warning!!!!GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!!

Bestiality like homosexuality has been in existence for thousands of years. Don't make it sound like a new sin of this age.

LEVITICUS 18:23
And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

1 Like

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by agurza(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
It happened in England IPOB paradise. Imagine if this had happened in the north. Bunch of loosers quote author=sapphiere post=96280742]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13257877/dad-sex-chickens-farm-dog-lancashire-jail/[/quote]
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by edoairways: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Are many men wizards? The answer is yes. You may denounce the claim first.

Anyway, we both will not see eye to eye on the matter. Give it a rest. Men will always be sexual deviants and say it's not them that it's some giving a bad name, yet it's still always men. We know. Anything with a hole is fine.
Just hope you included your father since you just generalize them
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by okoIYAyin(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
slawormiir

Dey shout slawormiir up and down, when he shift your womb now, your eyes go clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by vanvino(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Not every intercourse is sexual urges, that's reasonable and has direction .... A man may be mentally ill or in pain and the easiest way to let us know is through sex
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Fantacy4(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
if u ask me na who i ask
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by supercase1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
In these Endtimes, the Depravity of Humans has taken another Dimension..

The Word of God says,
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"

The things you see humans do, say, act, etc Oh my GOD! Abominable, wicked and Unnatural acts have become a Joy to humans..

Except this Generation and its inhabitants Repent, so many will Perish in Hell and Destruction

Warning!!!!GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!!
Uprightness100 please what is your vision about trump or had God forsaken him after anointing him cheesy
listen to me,u are a scam using Christianity as a cover that's y u changed your moniker from Righteousness89 to Uprightness100

stop bringing shame and reproach to the name of God and Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.