Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England (57117 Views)

Indian Dad Of 5 Girls Slice Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To Check If It's A Boy / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Upmost96(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Haaaa!!! Even chickens
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Gradually now they will start forming group and be claiming right...
Animal Sexist Group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Not new. Men can put their thing into anything.
yet u are asking why men can't control their urge.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
toye440:
I believe she asked a question, and my point is simple that its beyond us as to why men get serious strong urge, what we call spiritual conji.
Pls i mean not offend our deputy god on this platform.
Deput God wey dey chuk.
If you spend your time on fornication, don't assume others do. It is something you speak for yourself on. The things deputy Satan will say are amusing
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by africandollar: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Why is it so hard for men to control their sexual urge?

And you call this sex? It's called beastiality and only psychos engage in such so your question is invalid because he's not a 'man'.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
africandollar:

And you call this sex? It's called beastiality and only psychos engage in such so your question is invalid because he's not a 'man'.
He's what? It's not sex it's what?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by kiddapunk: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
why is it so hard for women to control the urge to beg
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Dey shout slawormiir up and down, when he shift your womb now, your eyes go clear!
Shut up my friend! You don't know why I mentioned that moniker.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by okoIYAyin(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Shut up my friend! You don't know why I mentioned that moniker.

Lol oya tell me na, anyway me sef go like shift ..............
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by jimmychang: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

I never said women don't sleep with animals. But any woman you see or heard sleeping with animals does that for money.
But for men, it's to satisfy their urge.

What if it is a form of ritual to get money grin grin...think about it...
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by flames007(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
you should learn to be less stereotypical next time please. Not all men are loose ok.
Not all men sleep around! And definitely not all men let sex rule their lives.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sujigbenga: 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
This Man needs help
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by iamyemiakins(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Dey shout slawormiir up and down, when he shift your womb now, your eyes go clear!

Leave her, her body go tell her

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by confydoedowaye(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Cos of blue ball effect, if u have balls, u will understand the game...
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by IamgratefulLord(f): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uprightness100:
In these Endtimes, the Depravity of Humans has taken another Dimension..

The Word of God says,
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"

The things you see humans do, say, act, etc Oh my GOD! Abominable, wicked and Unnatural acts have become a Joy to humans..

Except this Generation and its inhabitants Repent, so many will Perish in Hell and Destruction

Warning!!!!GOD will Destroy Humanity Again!!!
Are you righteousness 88? Is this your new name on nairaland or are you a different person? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Tango123: 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

U have not seen or heard of women who cannot control their sexual urges.

Dont make this a gender war. Evil is evil
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by soundOsonic: 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Aunty women sleeps with dogs and horses not just men also women
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by toye440: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
If you spend your time on fornication, don't assume others do. It is something you speak for yourself on. The things deputy Satan will say are amusing
You know the thing about smart ppl, is that they sound crazy to STUPID ppl.
AmF
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by BRATISLAVA: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
toye440:
You know the thing about smart ppl, is that they sound crazy to STUPID ppl.
AmF

Don't like a dose of your medicine? Well, be stupid elsewhere. Deputy...
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by muller101(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Not new. Men can put their thing into anything.
Why generalize. Men this men that.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by toye440: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Don't like a dose of your medicine? Well, be stupid elsewhere. Deputy...
One thing am good at is gauging or measuring ppl, from ur response i can tell if am chatting a kid, psycho or an adult. I can as well tell the mental capacity of that individual.
I understand things are difficult at the moment that many loose their exclusivity, as they fermish.
Young man, I really wont and cant decend so low to ur level, by exchanging tantrums and banters with U. I dont need an angel to tell me u are mentally unstable cos u have the emotional maturity of a 23 yr old. I wont dignify u with any response again cos u r so beneth me.
Pls try yaba left, ur chums are still there. Oo dont bother qouting me cos i only relate with normal ppl.
Adios Mother.Fucke..r!!!!!
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Freksy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by tete7000(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Because there are equally many sick women who sensualisedthem.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Is your dad like that too?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by berryPee(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sixfeetbelle: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2020
flames007:
you should learn to be less stereotypical next time please. Not all men are loose ok.
Not all men sleep around! And definitely not all men let sex rule their lives.

They are very few. These men that you talk about are very few.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sixfeetbelle: 12:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
'SOME MEN' not all please....thanks

MANY men, not some. Please. Thanks
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sixfeetbelle: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Seyzcham91:
And who told you women control theirs? do you know what they also do behind closed doors

Courtesy of Cucumber and other Dick-like shaped Materials

Why can't men use those kind of items too? Must they show that they have preeq? Can't they masturbate indoors? Must they show their lack of self respect?
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Sixfeetbelle: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2020
Rubicon67:

This has nothing to do with men's sexual urge but a clear case of mental illness and moral debasement.

Don't forget to add a pinch of lack of self respect, too.

A lot of men don't have that.
Re: Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England by Respect55(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Stop the generalization you deluded girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#endsars Protesters Killed 2 Policemen, Looted 5 Banks, Burnt 102 Cars — Abia CP / Armed Robbery Attack In Ajah Lagos Today, 2 Robbers & 2 Victims Dead / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.