Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review (25487 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tillaman(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Some one should please call our very own Sherlock Holmes
Detective Fashola

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by edoairways: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari
What a propaganda yet it was authenticated by some international main stream media.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by praiseneo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
Is that why you chose to be stupid?
Yenefer:
believe it or not 275k per month

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Rebuke: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Didn't I tell y'all before?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

May you not know peace fir this statement

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Daum: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

May nothing in your life be real.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by NOwazobia: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
A monkey must have hacked this nairaland monicker to post this.

In the CCTV video shown at the sitting, it captured the arrival of the patrol vans and how it was approaching from Victoria Island.

The video showed how the protesters were receding after seeing the patrol van.

The video showed the siren of the van swirling where the military men were stationed.

[b]But the video could not show the activities of the military men and the blank shots into the air which military representative, General Ibrahim Taiwo, testified to affirmatively at the panel

These have been contradicting.
Does that mean the military men didn’t act and the stone pelting at the military didn’t happen at all when they got to the scene as shown to us by the cctv video?

Or the Army General that came to the panel to report that blank bullets were shot into the air while the protesters were pelting them at the scene was lying because these were not in the video shown?
I love people who are attentive, retentive, observatory, rational and critical. You hit it rightly. Sanwolu testimony of two dead and many injured (he personally visited in the hospital) from same shooting still yet to be disputed.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tonysunkan: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
It is a simple gimmick.

The More you look, the Less you see.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Tundex911: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dem fashola squad
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Muhylonaire007: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

Really?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tolguy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
true
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Badonasty(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
lol.......... dem don edit the video die... the next scene of the script will be the presentation of the camcoder discovered by detective Fashola

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by JoeEeL(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nigerians are wasting time.

All this back-and-forth does nothing.

Until you start eliminating all these people then you'll see true change.

Una dey talk say Ghana today don better yet una no wan acknowledge wetin Rawlings do to dem bastards like this... undecided

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Igbankpa(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.
For your mind you talk something here? Mr man leave that fence...tell us your problem let's treat it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by JoeEeL(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

Ur sense, pick it pls.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ObasanjoAyo: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
I want to buy YouTube channel up to 1000 subscribers
Seller contact 07068543916
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.

Mr man,

Mynd 44, Pls why do you keep allowing people who are bent on subverting justice in this country? The fact this is a public forum should not encourage the impedance of justice and truth in this damned nation.

Pls why do you allow these people to keep creating topics and occupying the front page of the forums to tarnish and water down the effort to seek justice? The fact this is a forum does not mean you should not remain unpatriotic.

Pls ban this man and other miscreants who do all they can to subvert justice. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Stae(f): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

No sense at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by BeigJawnson(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

YOU SICK UPSTAIRS?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richmondefosa(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

you are a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
2020 don dey end and you still no wan get sense.shey Na 2021 you wan get sense Abi you never mumu reach?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by BeigJawnson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!

YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION... AND IT SHOULD BE URGENT...

CCTV FOOTAGE CAN BE MANIPULATED ...FOR YOUR INFORMATION...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by seunjungle1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
Government lies are just juxtaposing each other. Even the soldiers claimed blank ammunition used on protesters is not showing in the video?
This government just failed woefully right now...
Oloriburuku ni awon ijoba yii oo
Oloshi ni Buhari oo
Eni ewon ni gbogbo oloselu oo

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by zinodizt: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nibo lo ti jawa
Yenefer:

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by hardbody: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Emboldened.
And you're literate?

Okay lemme ask how you knew this as you sound confidential

cheesy...sound confidential?

Sound confident is a better grammar in the context.

You are highly literate my brother... grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by NickD(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!
And may the blood of those who died be on you and your household. Amen. I personally know someone who lost his younger brother in the carnage.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nomorelove: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Thank you for exhibiting your stupidity, it has been noted

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by zinodizt: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
These ppl are still brain dead..... video that did not show shooting at all... cnn has done the needful
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ManTiger(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
20:10:20, we will never forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFfEv3yCHs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.