Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review (25415 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tubidyflix: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2020
mobile music and video search engine. https://tubidy.niyni.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Pecuman: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari.
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.

Don't you read/watch the news. Following Lekki Massacre that was the whole thing that news outlets were reporting for two weeks.

The only reason that Lekki is still hot is because government and people like you deny it while everything you said above is accepted as reality by everyone.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Pecuman: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2020
Coronabirus:
So all those who gave their verdict are killed?

All those related to Lekki
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Thefxchanger: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Life is not this hard dude, take it easy. grin

Don't forget to grow sense as well

Lol you’re still as dumb as I thot ...

Sense doesn’t grow ... u only need to utilize more of your brain...

God will blame u for not using what he gave you
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Acesworld001: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by uchwar1: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2020
hisgrace090:

Any one who try your suggestion in this pressent nigeria may not come back alive.

then shut up and stop the assumption. you can't accuse the military with no evidence. bring your evidence or shut up. At first, fake news went round that the same CCTV were removed and the lights switched off to enable the military to fire at the protesters. people no get shame
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by wonder233: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
What is my business with this failed government? I analyse facts myself and come to my own conclusions. You and who are doing "for and against the government"? This is the problem with you bunch of empty youths, you think everything is black or white. Anyone who doesn't join your bandwagon of delusion is automatically a government supporter. Is it this kind of pedestrian thinking you want to use in ruling the country?
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Any proof that there was no single shot at the protesters by the police than the incoherent proof by the government and military fed to you deluded zombies?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Amotolongbo(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
wonder233:
What is my business with this failed government? I analyse facts myself and come to my own conclusions. You and who are doing "for and against the government"? This is the problem with you bunch of empty youths, you think everything is black or white. Anyone who doesn't join your bandwagon of delusion is automatically a government supporter. Is it this kind of pedestrian thinking you want to use in ruling the country?
Go and sit down somewhere and stop misusing the word “fact”
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by EMMY76: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
It will be very stupid to think that the lagos state govt and federal govt will allow any CCTV footage that will implicate them to be watched.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Simeon88(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Your commentary is very unfortunate.

So you expect the government to provide video evidence of all that happened? How? Did the government have a pre-knowledge of what will happen on 20.10.2020.for it to have provided full video coverage,like a deliberate film show?

For God's sake ,the LCC CCTV camera was installed to capture only traffic flow,not army shootings or a full coverage of any other event!!!!

And you believe the govt is hiding the truth because the video footage did not cover what it was not installed to cover?

Are you sure a sane person would agree with you on this your comment:

"The video should should the crowd haulling stones at the soldiers. It should show the soldiers calming them down and giving the water. It should show the soldiers dispersing the crowd by shooting blank armo to the air... I just tire for this country"

Just like a well planned Nollywood film,abi?

I can only pity any other person still thinking like you

With all due respect I want to ask, have you been to lekki toll gate?...With my little training on CCTV cameras installation that place should have nothing less than 10 camera coverings every angle. If this is not the case then it's very sad to know. Such public place should be well covered. The government should sanction the company if they can't provide a full video coverage of that place. Where is our sense of security for God sage. This is the 21st century for God sake. You guys should stop thinking like you're in a stone age and making excuses for failure. It's embarrassing when we're arguing with the word on what happened at lekki toll gate without a full videos of what happened. Are you not even embarrassed that light went of in such a public place at that particular time?...which planet una even come from sef

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Simeon88(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
With all due respect I want to ask, have you been to lekki toll gate?...With my little training on CCTV cameras installation that place should have nothing less than 10 camera coverings every angle. If this is not the case then it's very sad to know. Such public place should be well covered. The government should sanction the company if they can't provide a full video coverage of that place. Where is our sense of security for God sage. This is the 21st century for God sake. You guys should stop thinking like you're in a stone age and making excuses for failure. It's embarrassing when we're arguing with the word on what happened at lekki toll gate without a full videos of what happened. Are you not even embarrassed that light went of in such a public place at that particular time?...which planet una even come from sef

No wonder our security is that porous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo / Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.