Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review (25445 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Farki: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Honestly, I don't have facts on that but I listened to the audio where he told his IPOB members to burn down Lagos.

Please go and listen to the audio, watch the level of the carnage in Lagos, the unprecedented amount of fake creatives showing dead bodies piled said to be the dead in Lekki and the fact that till date, no single corpse has been discovered and no family or colleagues or neighbours have stated that they lost loved ones in Lekki.

Who created all those creatives, why is IPOB leader not extradited to face investigation etc.

IPOB lives rent free in your head, wake up and face the main problem which is the people in power giving out the orders, giving public transportation to thugs and shielding the same thugs.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.
You are very correct.
The moment the #ENDSARS convener said enough and others organisers refused to back down I smell political undertone but majority of our youth are being manipulated all along and majority of the youth are so naïve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Dear sir, I am not sure you have listened to the audio. There is no way the IPOB leader by now should not have been extradited back to Nigeria for prosecution but for tribal politics in it. You should get thst audio and listen to it sir.

The IPOB leader told his followers directly to go burn down Lagos and even mentioned people whose properties should be burnt down along with Lagos.

Please how does listening to such a very offensive video and seeing so far no dead has been identified in Lekki yet Lagos burnt now make it out of place sir?

It is justifiably biased and we all need to demand that this be investigated too as much as we keep the pressure on people to speak up if they lost a loved one to soldiers bullet in Lekki.

Justice must be done. Even Igbos whose properties got burnt down in Lagos need the justice.

The reason no family has come forward for now seems it is because nobody died in the first place. Whoever had died in Lekki , if proven to have died from the shooting in real sense died a matyr and hero. So it still does not add up if the family or friend or colleagues or neighbours of such a Matyr remain silent even after the challenge by the government.
These are d audios:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by capatainrambo: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!
keep fooling urself. Yeye

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Seyzcham91(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Rubbish Talk from a Rubbish Person!

I believe you wouldn't be saying this nonsense if any of your family members or relatives among the Victims of the Shooting

Heartless motherfucker
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by JoeEeL(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think only what you believe is the truth.

If you think you know the truth,please go to the judicial panel to present them.

As at the present moment,those who believe there was no massacre have more reasons to beleive so than those who think there was.The latter are only acting on emotions and populism.

Of course only an idiot would not want justice.

Those who seek justice should go to the judicial panel to provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Why haven't you replied me since? Sheybi u want to act like u have sense, oya respond na.

If ure a northerner, pls indicate quickly so I don't waste my time on someone without common sense. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
richie240:

These are d audios:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318988762903347206

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318992144401682441

Wow!!! I didn't know that they were online. It was being shared on WhatsApp and caused a lot of fights in groups but I sued for peace.

That is why there must be investigation especially now that there are actionable intelligence reasons to investigate the character of some of those at the protest, their possible link with IPOB, especially those who came from the South East to join the Lagos protest.

I have never doubted it the looting part but the burning part is strange to us in Lagos.
I doubt even if an Igbo born in Lagos will ever burn Lagos let alone those who have nowhere else but Lagos.

He should be extradited back and given an opportunity to defend this serious accusation that it was his foot soldiers that burnt down Lagos.

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nchenches: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:

They paid you here, but they can’t afford to pay you at the ICC at The Hague.

International Criminal investigators of this crime shall get their evidences accurate, not from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Tulsaguy: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari.
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.

Tinubu & APCheat have done it again.

The stupid idiot up here, how much were you paid to go to town and deny the carnage?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.

Fake news...that's what d military said initially when asked about what happened at lekki. After d shooting incident, Governor Sanwo-olu initially said he didn't no anything about soldiers enforcing curfew in lekki. D army was then asked, they said it was "fake news" even with videos & pictures of nigerian soldiers shooting at lekki. A few days later, d army changed its story that its men were in lekki to enforce curfew but it was d governor of Lagos who invited them to enforce curfew in lekki, a charge d governor still denies. Later on d AGF said it was not d army that did d shooting but hoodlums dressed as men of d nigerian army. Pls why different stories for d same event& y are they all afraid to take responsibility if nothing happened at lekki? Aren't u surprised that despite d fact that d army acknowledged that there was shooting at lekki, d video presented by LCC didn't capture d shooting?

It is buhari & d army that tarnished their image themselves.

U talked about "why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters".

If u talk about how hoodlums attacked & killed protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja & osogbo, then u will find answers to ur enquiries above.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-killed-endsars-protesters-in-benin-says-obaseki

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
You're supporting evil. Fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Wow!!! I didn't know that they were online. It was being shared on WhatsApp and caused a lot of fights in groups but I sued for peace.

That is why there must be investigation especially now that there are actionable intelligence reasons to investigate the character of some of those at the protest, their possible link with IPOB, especially those who came from the South East to join the Lagos protest.

I have never doubted it the looting part but the burning part is strange to us in Lagos.
I doubt even if an Igbo born in Lagos will ever burn Lagos let alone those who have nowhere else but Lagos.

He should be extradited back and given an opportunity to defend this serious accusation that it was his foot soldiers that burnt down Lagos.

Who were those attacking protesters in Lagos, Abuja, Benin and osogbo?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-killed-endsars-protesters-in-benin-says-obaseki

Before curfew was imposed on d 20th of October, who were those destroying public & private property on d mainland in Lagos?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by blacknp(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nomorelove:

Oloriburuku ni. They think Nigerians are stupid
Think? Very funny they know their people, one of the end sars protesters said part of the recording is missing? Even funnier, who told him, how does he know the timeline of events, was he the director of the recordings?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Igbos complicity in d carnage in Lagos is not in doubt.

****Apart from the audio, there were twitter posts of ipob kingpins asking ipobbs to infiltrate the endears movement.

KANU himself commended the yuuts for the carnage they caused in Lagos but gave them a stern warning not to 'touch' d east with d same energy.****

Just like u said in ur last post, but for politics, at least 2 ipob kingpins (kanu and mefo) shd be behind bars by now!

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
richie240:

And let's assume its two.
Where u come from, '2 killed' and '78 massacred', are they the same?

Please can you do well to point on which thread or this one where i implied that 78 protesters died?
Secondly, are those two not human beings?....Don't they deserve the right to live? are the lives of those two so worthless that you need to put a specified score for it to gain importance?
well i don't blame you...we live in a country where we need to place a number for such lives to gain significance and a reaction from an obviously clueless and passive government!

richie240:

Biko, d energy u and ur lots are using in defending a bodiless 'massacre' in Lagos, make una carry am go oyigbo in rivers state, abi oyigbo lives nor matter ni?
cool
Incase you are unaware, I reply based on the content of a thread!
I dont muddle things up like you just to cover up what happened at lekki! tongue
Secondly,i do not see any where on the thread where there was a comparison between the deaths in Oyigbo and Lekki.....So i do not see the logic(if there was) in your statements!
Incase you are not a robot, may i remind you that this thread is specifically referring to what happened at Lekki and not Oyigbo! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by blacknp(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Blyzz:
You're supporting evil. Fulani terrorist.
You just reiterated his point, the public disobedience was not about any end sars, it was targeted specifically at President Buhari by Pdp sympathizers, what do you mean by you are supporting Fulani terrorists?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
blacknp:
You just reiterated his point, the public disobedience was not about any end sars, it was targeted specifically at President Buhari by Pdp sympathizers, what do you mean by you are supporting Fulani terrorists?
Buhari is a supporter of terrorist, anybody that supports him also support the crimes he commits.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by dogtails(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
U no go die better death I swear to God almighty

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by dayjaq1938: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
The Lord who elevated the earth without pillar , replicates in full dose the pains suffered by the slain END SARS protesters at Lekki toll gate to those who still front for this evil settings called govt.

The same government will not spare you and your entire family if you still continue.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Dollanaira: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Ologbojo2023: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
shut up there. You can tell that to your gullible suppoerter. You think Nigerians are fool like you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Yenefer(f): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
dogtails:
U no go die better death I swear to God almighty
mahaukachin banza, u think this kind of rhetoric will scare me. My life is in the hands of Allah. U don't even know anything about true God so gerrot of here
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
openmine:

Please can you do well to point on which thread or this one where i implied that 78 protesters died?
I'm asking u to compare the two!
Where in my post did I say u mentioned 78?
That cooked up figure of 'army massacred 78 protesters' played a major role in d carnage and destruction of lives and properties the days following d lekki events.
Those who used DT fake news to cause anarchy need to be held accountable for d aftereffects of their lies!

Secondly, are those two not human beings?....Don't they deserve the right to live? are the lives of those two so worthless that you need to put a specified score for it to gain importance?
Again, neither did I say 2 (or 1 sef) is worthless.
Some demons used d fake news to destroy Lagos. Since they counted it as 78, d onus lies on them to provide evidence to back up their claims!

[s]well i don't blame you...we live in a country where we need to place a number for such lives to gain significance and a reaction from an obviously clueless and passive government!

Incase you are unaware, I reply based on the content of a thread!
I dont muddle things up like you just to cover up what happened at lekki! tongue
Secondly,i do not see any where on the thread where there was a comparison between the deaths in Oyigbo and Lekki.....So i do not see the logic(if there was) in your statements![/s]
red herring!
cool

Incase you are not a robot, may i remind you that this thread is specifically referring to what happened at Lekki and not Oyigbo! smiley smiley smiley
And how many threads about oyigbo have those who want yo kill themselves over lagos/sw matters created?

Oyigbo is in their backyard in rivers, but na Lagos be their focus!
Since they are showing that they 'care' about lives, does d lives of oyigbo ppl not matter too? How u go carry anoda parzin load for head like gala whilst urs lies fallow!
cool

#Oyigbo_Lives_Matters!

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Scottay(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
We know people like you are from NIGER REPUBLIC. We need to depot you back to that your useless country. Cow! Cow!! Brother ode
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Abubauchi: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Army killed the bastard pls
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by felzokugo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Violent death na im fit some pipo...smh!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by lexy2014: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Batam:

You are very correct.
The moment the #ENDSARS convener said enough and others organisers refused to back down I smell political undertone but majority of our youth are being manipulated all along and majority of the youth are so naïve.

What political undertone did u smell? Was d political undertone also responsible for protesters being attacked & killed by hoodlums in Benin, Abuja, lagos & osogbo?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by felzokugo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Chai! Wat a shitHole country...where comon sense is golden.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by fof1: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/breaking-endsars-lccs-protest-video-footage-reveals-HATnothing-vanguard-review/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

PLS ARE WE FOOLS? THE ENTIRE RECORDING HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH... WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG WITH THE KNOTS OF D PANELISTS...? DOCTORED EVIDENCE IS WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE, PLS.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by olanrewaju99(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

It's well, but Instagram said live video can not be photoshopped why all this cock and bull stories? We all know the truth but still wonder why government and few hypocrites people are still beating around the bush... may the souls of all the fallen heros hunt all of them....
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by sbold(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
OK I see it in you, bandit and Fulani xmen too are propagandas,bro your phone they do overheating, CNN and don confirm the footage
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
richie240:

I'm asking u to compare the two!
Where in my post did I say u mentioned 78?
That cooked up figure of 'army massacred 78 protesters' played a major role in d carnage and destruction of lives and properties the days following d lekki events.
Those who used DT fake news to cause anarchy need to be held accountable for d aftereffects of their lies!
grin grin
You are comparing the two to achieve what? Were lives not lost in both incidence?
I don't see the point of the above statement!
Whether its 2 or 8 or 20 or even 100...whether it happened up north or down south,The point i am making which you are hilariously and disappointingly failing to comprehend is that INNOCENT LIVES were lost and that should be of grave concern to everyone including you no matter the number!

richie240:

Again, neither did I say 2 (or 1 sef) is worthless.

When you start checking figures to know the number of casualities,then you are indirectly implying that the lives of those who died are worthless!
When you compare figures of the dead in two scenarios, you are blatantly insinuating that their lives dont matter!

richie240:

Some demons used d fake news to destroy Lagos. Since they counted it as 78, d onus lies on them to provide evidence to back up their claims!
I am still trying to understand how this has anything to do with the thread of discus!
Frantically trying to bust an allegation should be done in a related thread with facts!

richie240:

red herring!
cool
Funny enough, you are actually the one hilariously guilty of what you typed above or dont you even know the meaning! cheesy cheesy
I responded to the topic of discus, while you were trying to compare deaths..Does it have an ounce of logic?...Very callous if i might say..Hope you are paid very well for this? cool

richie240:

And how many threads about oyigbo have those who want yo kill themselves over lagos/sw matters created?
grin grin
So are you reporting or telling me about it?
Hope you are okay?
how does the statement above concern this thread?

richie240:

Oyigbo is in their backyard in rivers, but na Lagos be their focus!
Since they are showing that they 'care' about lives, does d lives of oyigbo ppl not matter too? How u go carry anoda parzin load for head like gala whilst urs lies fallow!
cool

#Oyigbo_Lives_Matters!
Who are you referring to as 'their' or 'they'?
How does it relate to the thread?
If you have information about Oyigbo,open a thread and discus it....this thread is talking about lekki!
If you also need to protest about Oyigbo and what happened,thats fine,but do so in another thread not here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins / Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.