Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review (25463 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Yus2020: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
if you kill some people give their blood I will drink it . There will be no country call nigeria one evil and wickedness is something else
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by FILEBE(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.

I am sure u are aware of the slogan " enough is enough". I am also sure u are aware that after the president gave the speech what much can be done? We are already protesting to end torture... nobody listened and killings still went ahead. Then, Oyigbo, how much voice does one needs to raise before it is heard? The spirit dampend after the whole lekki thing.

When you push people to the wall, what do you you yhing those people will do?

Nothing that will be done here in Nigeria that we won't tag "Political". Yes, we have been made to believe that and we have seen it for ourselves that our politicians always seem to politicise everything. If I make my street a beauty, be sure to see some politicians airing it on TV as their legacy or doings . The protest being political wasn't the aim and was never the aim , that was why we raised alarm that some politicians have hijacked it.

What other voices did we have rather than speak out and be heard. We weren't going to start playing some politics they play with us,hence, we didn't have a leader, let the issue be solved and forget about the leader. I dont know which is more important. Fixing the problem outrightly or asking to see the leader to fix the problem
Check these out. Please, use your God fearing mind to judge the case o. Just please.
https://www.nairaland.com/6270809/general-taiwo-soldiers-went-lekki
https://www.nairaland.com/6270583/army-why-initially-denied-personnel
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari.
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.

I didn't want to comment but with this your comment I really nid to tell u this�....you are senseless and the same time stupid
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by murmee: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
GoodGovernance:

I have been waiting for this.Thank God we now have a living witness on Nairaland..

Please did the soldiers shoot directly into the air or directly?

And since you used the word massacre,how many people really died?
It would appear that a lot Nigerians don't know the real meaning of massacre. If a massacre had occurred, Nigeria would not have been the same. How come not even a single celebrity was affected in the so called massacre!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by murmee: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
creamy1990:
those who gave their verdict only shared their testimonies. Do you expect those that were shot to come and show the bullet wounds so that they can die twice abi. If na you nko?
You are not making any sense at all!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
openmine:

grin grin
You are comparing the two to achieve what? Were lives not lost in both incidence?
I don't see the point of the above statement!
Whether its 2 or 8 or 20 or even 100...whether it happened up north or down south,The point i am making which you are hilariously and disappointingly failing to comprehend is that INNOCENT LIVES were lost and that should be of grave concern to everyone including you no matter the number!
Any sane and rational mind knew dt that fake news of the army killing 78 spread by d enemies of d state incited d destruction of lives and properties.
No arguements abt DT!
#Emphasis on 'sane and rational' pls!
cool

When you start checking figures to know the number of casualities,then you are indirectly implying that the lives of those who died are worthless!
When you compare figures of the dead in two scenarios, you are blatantly insinuating that their lives dont matter!
This is tied to ur 'first stanza' and d same response equally holds here!
cool

I am still trying to understand how this has anything to do with the thread of discus!
Frantically trying to bust an allegation should be done in a related thread with facts! Funny enough, you are actually the one hilariously guilty of what you typed above or dont you even know the meaning! cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehe....chimobi talking about 'fact'. Odiegwu! cheesy
If d children of liez and propaganda (of which i hope u are not grin ) had gotten their facts right d wanton loss of lives and properties that resulted from d enemies of d state won't have occurred, and we most prolly won't be having ds discussion.

Biko, look in d !mirror and preach d 'facts' mantra to d ipob(s) u see!
cool

I responded to the topic of discus, while you were trying to compare deaths..Does it have an ounce of logic?...Very callous if i might say..Hope you are paid very well for this? cool

Anoda red herring!
Nwanne, just ask the proponents of 'lekki massacre' - d djswitch and co - to come up with evidence to support their spurious claims, c'est finis!
cool

[s]So are you reporting or telling me about it?
Hope you are okay?
how does the statement above concern this thread?[/s]
Next!

Who are you referring to as 'their' or 'they'?
How does it relate to the thread?
If you have information about Oyigbo,open a thread and discus it....this thread is talking about lekki!
If you also need to protest about Oyigbo and what happened,thats fine,but do so in another thread not here!
Solly nwanne, I don't allow my child walk on foot in a thunderstorm whist I carry someone else's child.
Hypocrisy nor dey my blood!
Daalu!
cool

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
richie240:

Any sane and rational mind knew dt that fake news of the army killing 78 spread by d enemies of d state incited d destruction of lives and properties.
No arguements abt DT!
#Emphasis on 'sane and rational' pls!
cool
Wait ohhh...are you sure you are in the right thread or are you drunk?
You are wasting your time trying to tell me about all these when my focus had nothing to do with the figures you are trying to showcase!
Since you are sane and rational, why haven't you deemed it wise to create a thread and present your argument with facts?
Please focus on the thread's topic and present these your lofty 'assertions' when such threads present its self!

richie240:

This is tied to ur 'first stanza' and d same response equally holds here!
cool
Hehehehehe....chimobi talking about 'fact'. Odiegwu! cheesy
If d children of liez and propaganda (of which i hope u are not grin ) had gotten their facts right d wanton loss of lives and properties that resulted from d enemies of d state won't have occurred, and we most prolly won't be having ds discussion.
Biko, look in d !mirror and preach d 'facts' mantra to d ipob(s) u see!
cool
cheesy cheesy
You are making zero sense and logic!
Look at the topic of the thread before arguing!
Does it have a relationship to your argument?

richie240:

Anoda red herring!
Nwanne, just ask the proponents of 'lekki massacre' - d djswitch and co - to come up with evidence to support their spurious claims, c'est finis!
cool
Next!
Solly nwanne, I don't allow my child walk on foot whist I carry someone else's child.
Hypocrisy nor dey my blood!
Daalu!
cool
grin grin grin
Are you a robot or are you unaware of what i am talking about?
The topic is talking about the LCC video footage.....Ohh my God cheesy cheesy
Oga/robot,focus on the topic of the thread at hand and stop this hilarious, puerile and evasive tact!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
openmine:

Wait ohhh...are you sure you are in the right thread or are you drunk?
Typical ipobian: always resorting to insult in a civil dialogue.
Taa!
cool
You are wasting your time trying to tell me about all these when my focus had nothing to do with the figures you are trying to showcase!

Hehehehe.....chimobi don 'forget' ooo.
Ngwa, let me remind u (from ur previous post):

openmine:
"Did you watch the interview the lagos state governor had with Cnn's Becky Anderson?

Becky: How many deaths can you confirm in the lekki shooting?
Babajide Sanwo-Olu: I can confirm two deaths!

End of Story!"
Your fixation on d figures was what actually made me quote u (in d first place), hence our 'back-and-forths'.
cool

Since you are sane and rational, why haven't you deemed it wise to create a thread and present your argument with facts?
Please focus on the thread's topic and present these your lofty 'assertions' when such threads present its self!
And dt is what d panel was set up to achieve!

You are making zero sense and logic!
Look at the topic of the thread before arguing!
Does it have a relationship to your argument?

Are you a robot or are you unaware of what i am talking about?
The topic is talking about the LCC video footage.....Ohh my God cheesy cheesy
Oga/robot,focus on the topic of the thread at hand and stop this hilarious, puerile and evasive tact!
Physician heal thyself!
I'm following ur cue, nwanne!
grin
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
richie240:

Typical ipobian: always resorting to insult in a civil dialogue.
Taa!
cool
Hehehehe.....chimobi don 'forget' ooo.
Ngwa, let me remind u (from ur previous post):
Your fixation on d figures was what actually made me quote u (in d first place), hence our 'back-and-forths'.
cool
And dt is what d panel was set up to achieve!

I'm following ur cue, nwanne!
grin
[/s]
Balderdash at its best!
The last kicks of a dying horse...fatuous ramblings from a drunk!
You have nothing productive and logical to say hence you resort to puerile and irresponsible name calling!
when you are done with your last drink from your waterside beer parlor joint, go and have a good sleep and reply with your encephalon(thats if you have one that is functioning well) intact! cool cool

Physician heal thyself!
I guess you were specifically referring to yourself!
You need more than one! cool
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Antivirus92(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.
Always asking useless questions , there was a social media outcry in the case of obigbo though it wasn't as loud as that of lekki,,
Secondly, u are soo dumb to notice that there was no clear evidence of what happened or brought about d corpses in ezu amansea, anambra state, it was more like waking up in d morning and seeing corpses in d river unlike that of lekki where there was evidences, the military came, there was shooting,people died, light was disconnected, cctv was disconnected and people all witnessed those things live and direct,,,
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chimobi, nwannem!
Ah-han, u don turn am 'rough' now-now?
So someone cannot even play with u ni?
grin grin grin

openmine:
[s][/s]
Balderdash at its best!
The last kicks of a dying horse...fatuous ramblings from a drunk!
You have nothing productive and logical to say hence you resort to puerile and irresponsible name calling!
when you are done with your last drink from your waterside beer parlor joint, go and have a good sleep and reply with your encephalon(thats if you have one that is functioning well) intact! cool cool

I guess you were specifically referring to yourself!
You need more than one! cool

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Gbogbowa: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AtMEN!
but the army said they fire blank bullet but from the video they did not fire anything so you can see clearly that the video has been doctored,pls what happened to those the governor visited in the hospital the following day, don't be fool
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
richie240:

Chimobi, nwannem!
Ah-han, u don turn am 'rough' now-now?
So someone cannot even play with u ni?
grin grin grin
Hmmmmm....
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Gandollaar(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Stop being a Hypocrite.
We have youths in the panel, the evidence can be Channel through them.

No evidence that's why we're seeing no one. They only rant online
Paid hack.. I don't envy you, your job is difficult.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tollyboy5(m): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.
Your profile pics said it all. I thought aboki female are not daft undecided . but now I see their men are not left alone
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by tollyboy5(m): 12:34am On Nov 22, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!
People have come out. You're just blind to see. They don't have to meet with government that would threaten them. Your end is near
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by wonder233: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2020
Keep insulting, thinking that's the proof of smartness. You are incapable of thinking for yourself, influencers are thinking for you. All you do is follow the bandwagon. There are various clear unambiguous videos of mobs hacking policemen to death, but you would rather chase a spurious "massacre" that never happened, simply because your influencers brainwashed you and your crowd of dumb empty youths are sold on it. Sorry generation
Amotolongbo:
A monkey must have hacked this nairaland monicker to post this.

In the CCTV video shown at the sitting, it captured the arrival of the patrol vans and how it was approaching from Victoria Island.

The video showed how the protesters were receding after seeing the patrol van.

The video showed the siren of the van swirling where the military men were stationed.

[b]But the video could not show the activities of the military men and the blank shots into the air which military representative, General Ibrahim Taiwo, testified to affirmatively at the panel

These have been contradicting.
Does that mean the military men didn’t act and the stone pelting at the military didn’t happen at all when they got to the scene as shown to us by the cctv video?

Or the Army General that came to the panel to report that blank bullets were shot into the air while the protesters were pelting them at the scene was lying because these were not in the video shown?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by oguns222: 3:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Yenefer:

I'm not surprised. Even the wisest in your region is still a religion dumb idiot
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Priwillo: 3:07am On Nov 22, 2020
Nigerians should learn how to reason. The same LCC is owned by the Lagos State govt . Sanwo olu is also a suspect . The footage has been tampered with . . . The brain of a black man is messed up.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
NOT REALLY. DO YOU??
I do not as well, so why arguing blindly then?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 5:08am On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Which youths again? The ones whose accts were frozen and pulled out ?

And the youths there will be the one to protect whoever goes out to testify?

Receive sense
You're not making sense. The youths that pulled out has long returned and just one of them got her account frozen.

The information can be forward to them if the provider prefers anonymity.

Haven't said that, No evidence anywhere and they'll never find one because there was no massacre
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2020
Gandollaar:
Paid hack.. I don't envy you, your job is difficult.
God bless you our dear BMC accountant there.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Amotolongbo(f): 5:46am On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
wonder233:
Keep insulting, thinking that's the proof of smartness. You are incapable of thinking for yourself, influencers are thinking for you. All you do is follow the bandwagon. There are various clear unambiguous videos of mobs hacking policemen to death, but you would rather chase a spurious "massacre" that never happened, simply because your influencers brainwashed you and your crowd of dumb empty youths are sold on it. Sorry generation
[/s]Any proof that there was no single shot at the protesters by the police than the incoherent proof by the government and military fed to you deluded zombies?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Thefxchanger: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not making sense. The youths that pulled out has long returned and just one of them got her account frozen.

The information can be forward to them if the provider prefers anonymity.

Haven't said that, No evidence anywhere and they'll never find one because there was no massacre

Lol ode nie mehn...

U think those youth reps don’t have accounts of family members already?

U think the panel will accept such accounts unless the families show up?

U obviously do not know anything
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Lol ode nie mehn...
U think those youth reps don’t have accounts of family members already?
U think the panel will accept such accounts unless the families show up?
U obviously do not know anything
You can do better by showing some manners in your post. Take hold of this next time
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by IJOBA2: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

I do not as well, so why arguing blindly then?
YOU DONT HAVE ANY VERIFIABLE FACTS AND YOU ARE STILL ARGUING IN FAVOR OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WHY CAN’T YOU BE NEUTRAL undecided.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU DONT HAVE ANY VERIFIABLE FACTS AND YOU ARE STILL ARGUING IN FAVOR OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WHY CAN’T YOU BE NEUTRAL undecided.
Seems you don't get me. I don't have evidence of the alleged massacre but that of no massacre is clearer to me. I have watched almost all the videos and nothing seems like massacre
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by IJOBA2: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Seems you don't get me. I don't have evidence of the alleged massacre but that of no massacre is clearer to me. I have watched almost all the videos and nothing seems like massacre
embarassedI’M DONE WITH YOU ABU L
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Updating9JA: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
A monkey must have hacked this nairaland monicker to post this.

In the CCTV video shown at the sitting, it captured the arrival of the patrol vans and how it was approaching from Victoria Island.
TD Jakes Sermons
The video showed how the protesters were receding after seeing the patrol van.

The video showed the siren of the van swirling where the military men were stationed.

[b]But the video could not show the activities of the military men and the blank shots into the air which military representative, General Ibrahim Taiwo, testified to affirmatively at the panel

These have been contradicting.
Does that mean the military men didn’t act and the stone pelting at the military didn’t happen at all when they got to the scene as shown to us by the cctv video?

Or the Army General that came to the panel to report that blank bullets were shot into the air while the protesters were pelting them at the scene was lying because these were not in the video shown?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Thefxchanger: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You can do better by showing some manners in your post.
Take hold of this next time

Senseless evil people like you deserve no manners from anyone ...

What manners do you have for the people killed ?

Rubbish
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by ThatFairGuy1: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Senseless evil people like you deserve no manners from anyone ...
What manners do you have for the people killed ?
Rubbish
Life is not this hard dude, take it easy. grin
Don't forget to grow sense as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Father, Ademola Adeleke Remains The Governor Of Osun State - Sina Rambo / NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / 16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.