Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review (25477 Views)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is not a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari
A review of the video by our correspondent covering the proceeding showed that the recording which started at 5 pm ended at 7:59 pm on October 20, 2020.

How come the video does not cover the moment soldiers were shooting "blank ammunition."?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Golan007: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
But Sahara Reporters said something else.

grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by smogup: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari

May Nigeria happen to you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by drlaykay(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.
It's either you are too dull or you are a paid agent.
Why is the army so contradictory and wore a quick defence if they did nothing as you claim.
Why was lagoon hospital burnt that night when they refused to take some protesters who were shot.
The 2 patients brought to my hospital that night who had gunshot injuries, who shot them?
Who were the people Sanwo Olu visited at the hospital?
Can live video be edited?
Please answer those questions
Why are you so bent on subverting justice?
What deactivated your conscience? Is it money?

I have been here too for close to a decade and not partisan and won't necessarily reply people but this is too sensitive...

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by GoodGovernance: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
JoeEeL:

Mr man,

Mynd 44, Pls why do you keep allowing people who are bent on subverting justice in this country? The fact this is a public forum should not encourage the impedance of justice and truth in this damned nation.

Pls why do you allow these people to keep creating topics and occupying the front page of the forums to tarnish and water down the effort to seek justice? The fact this is a forum does not mean you should not remain unpatriotic.

Pls ban this man and other miscreants who do all they can to subvert justice. Thank you.

Stupidity is when you think only what you believe is the truth.

If you think you know the truth,please go to the judicial panel to present them.

As at the present moment,those who believe there was no massacre have more reasons to beleive so than those who think there was.The latter are only acting on emotions and populism.

Of course only an idiot would not want justice.

Those who seek justice should go to the judicial panel to provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by sinola(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

You are saying this because none of your relatives were involved in the gruesome massacre.
Probably, you are not in Lagos. I was a living witness if you must know.
Say what you know and stop talking carelessly. It is unladylike.
Meanwhile, which image and reputation does the duo you'd mentioned still have after all the embarrassment they've been bringing upon themselves across the globe.
Their dastard image globally is nothing to right home about.
Unfortunately, it is people like you that are celebrating mediocre.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
NickD:

And may the blood of those who died be on you and your household. Amen. I personally know someone who lost his younger brother in the carnage.

Please kindly assist the nation by disclosing the identity of the dead. If the someone you know who lost a younger brother is still sitting down after the bold challenge the government has thrown at us, sir, it is not likely to be true.

By now, anybody who lost a friend or colleague or neighbour at Lekki should be angry enough to discredit the government's insistence that no one died at Lekki.

It is increasingly becoming clear that no one died and perhaps it was a distraction used by IPOB to burn down Lagos based on the audio calling for the burning of Lagos by IPOB leader.

So this issue has gone beyond hush hush sir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Farki: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
omenka:
Thinking about this whole stuff, I'd like to ask the proponents of "massacre" today are you guys insisting there was a massacre despite the overwhelming evidence saying otherwise BECAUSE YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HUMAN LIVES or are you insisting on it BECAUSE SUCH FAVOURS YOUR POLITICAL BIASES?

I'm not one of those to pander to emotional blackmail, being on the forum for over a decade, I've grown rhino thick skin to such bullshit. We are here to call a spade what it is.

How come similar concern was never shown over the butchery that took place in Anambra under pdp and Peter Obi admin? How come same anger and publicity never accompanied the OYIGBO incident for weeks? Or are the lives of those in OYIGBO less important than that of Lagosians? What about Odi? What about Zaki Biam?

We have become a country where the denouncement of a criminal or condemnation of a crime depends largely on our political nuances. It is terrible and shameful, but that is what it is. It is my sincere hope this attitude of ours changes for the better.

That said, I want to tell those who could care to read, the first step towards fixing a problem is identifying
and admitting there is indeed a problem, similar way one gets a prognoses before commencement of a medical intervention. Therefore, let us stop denying the fact this is all political jousting, then we can move to fix our attitude, God help us.

Let me be frank and honest with you here.

People died at the tollgate, people were injured at the tollgate and to constantly see the likes of you all over this forum trying to spin it as political and the work of secessionists is disgusting.

From the so called patriots and lovers of Nigeria who only love it when a representative of their political party or ethnic group is overseeing the state affairs you have gone to great lengths to mock, ridicule and spit on the lives and efforts of NIGERIANS who's only crime is trying to fix one of it's major problems.

Buhari could have won a great victory here, the PR from APC solving the problems and delivering swift justice could have swung the youth in their favour but no, they had to act the only way they know, with force and intimidation and now their urchins all over social defending and denying this rubbish.

I don't care if it's Wike, Sanwo-Olu or any other politician, I don't give a damn about any of that but after seeing all the nonsense you and your friends have typed I seriously have to ask what the fck is wrong with all of you?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by optimusprime2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
I really don't know how to respond to you... because I can see you need help.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by just2endowed: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
Doctored video lol
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by richie240: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!
Me I know say Igbos will never say amen to that prayer!
E dey pain dem as dem nor see dead bodies to make up the 'massacred' 78!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by creamy1990(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you have anything INCRIMINATING about lekki toll gate, Go to the panel and let your voice be heard.

Why is this hard for some to do?
In a country where witnesses are haunted and killed before the day? Oshey!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Then why did you switch off the light angry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by sojfarm: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
That video has been doctored. The panel should engage the service of an independent expert to technically verify the video and possibility of tempering.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by GoodGovernance: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
sinola:

You are saying this because non of your relatives were involved in the massacre.
Probably, you are not in Lagos. I was a living witness if you must know.
Say what you know and stop talking carelessly. It is unladylike.

I have been waiting for this.Thank God we now have a living witness on Nairaland..

Please did the soldiers shoot directly into the air or directly?

And since you used the word massacre,how many people really died?

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Were you actually expecting the 'culprits' to hand over a video incriminating your leaders without first 'purging' or properly editing it??!... Please, don't be silly!!! undecided

Nothing surprising here! So predictable!!!
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by sweetmelanin(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:

How can you be so daft? I'm embarrassed for you.. honestly.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Simeon88(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
GoodGovernance:

Stupidity is when you think only what you believe is the truth.

If you think you know the truth,please go to the judicial panel to present them.

As at the present moment,those who believe there was no massacre have more reasons to beleive so than those who think there was.The latter are only acting on emotions and poplism

Fake news only flourish in the absence of the truth. The government is hiding the truth which is why the so called fake news is trending. Just show the world the dammed true video of what happened and all this controversy will be brought to an end. The video should should the crowd haulling stones at the soldiers. It should show the soldiers calming them down and giving the water. It should show the soldiers dispersing the crowd by shooting blank armo to the air... I just tire for this country

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Henryfortune(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
l
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Niceiroko: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you have anything INCRIMINATING about lekki toll gate, Go to the panel and let your voice be heard. Can you?

Why is this hard for some to do?
l.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Edidiong123: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by PolymathDave(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom is at hand, change your hearts and lives and believe the good news.
That if you confess your sins, forsake them and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, you shall be saved.
Saved from the everlasting fire that is the just sentence for sinners, and receive His free gift which is eternal life.
For this is what the word of God says to you this day!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God be with you.
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by chrizzyace: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
360degreess:
Keep fhooling urself.i watched the video over & over,the soldiers did not shoot at the stubborn protesters..all this while,how comes no body has come out 2 say that he/she lost any member of his family or friend?..may God disgrace whoever that is behind/supporiting this fake news b4 the end of this year.AMEN!

It is you and your folks that will be disgraced! Insensitive nip

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Farki: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please kindly assist the nation by disclosing the identity of the dead. If the someone you know who lost a younger brother is still sitting down after the bold challenge the government has thrown at us, sir, it is not likely to be true.

By now, anybody who lost a friend or colleague or neighbour at Lekki should be angry enough to discredit the government's insistence that no one died at Lekki.

It is increasingly becoming clear that no one died and perhaps it was a distraction used by IPOB to burn down Lagos based on the audio calling for the burning of Lagos by IPOB leader.

There were riots in Imo, Enugu and Abia did IPOB tell them to burn those down as well?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Niceiroko: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Henryfortune:
but bro the soldiers said they were there and shot up to disperse the protesters but the video didn't show that ...pls repray your prayers
liv am make e dey call God for joke,If you DNT know God DNT call him in lies ,wise up
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by creamy1990(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Coronabirus:
So all those who gave their verdict are killed?
those who gave their verdict only shared their testimonies. Do you expect those that were shot to come and show the bullet wounds so that they can die twice abi. If na you nko?
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Farki: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari.
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.

The stupid, useless and senseless army that can't secure the perimeter of the country that cries over lack of munitions to fight insurgents but kills and beats civilians with a smile on their face commanded by a senile cow that can't wipe his own arse is what imaginary bad actors want to tarnish?

Can you tarnish a rag any more than it is? undecided

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by openmine(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Lekki shooting is a fake news. Is a propaganda to tarnish the Army and Buhari.
wondered why nothing was mentioned about the killings of security agents, civilians and the reckless destruction/looting of private and public properties of Nigerians by the #EndSARS protesters.
The same army that denied ever being there and even tagged such news as fake right?
The same army that denied shooting at protesters yet the lagos state government confirmed to CNN that there were two deaths at lekki and also visited some of the protesters that had bullet wounds!
The same army who denied shooting protesters were seen pointing their weapons on the protesters only to turn around and say it was actually blanks that were fired!
SMH
Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Farki:

Let me be frank and honest with you here.

People died at the tollgate, people were injured at the tollgate and to constantly see the likes of you all over this forum trying to spin it as political and the work of secessionists is disgusting.

From the so called patriots and lovers of Nigeria who only love it when a representative of their political party or ethnic group is overseeing the state affairs you have gone to great lengths to mock, ridicule and spit on the lives and efforts of NIGERIANS who's only crime is trying to fix one of it's major problems.

Buhari could have won a great victory here, the PR from APC solving the problems and delivering swift justice could have swung the youth in their favour but no, they had to act the only way they know, with force and intimidation and now their urchins all over social defending and denying this rubbish.

I don't care if it's Wike, Sanwo-Olu or any other politician, I don't give a damn about any of that but after seeing all the nonsense you and your friends have typed I seriously have to ask what the fck is wrong with all of you?

I don't really think you understand that those insisting on the investigation are not suggesting that there was no shooting.

What the real issue is that Lagos was burnt down on account of this issue and it is becoming increasingly clear no one died at Lekki.

If they were killed, did the soldier kill and swallowed their bodies and those of their families, friends, colleagues and neighbours?

It is impossible. So who died? Where are their bodies? Where are their families, friends or colleagues or neighbours?

That is the issue you are trying to cover or ignore.

The people whose lives, properties etc were destroyed based on this fake news of Lekki are hurting very bad and they may resort to self help if it is established that no one died in Lekki.

So instead of getting angry, let's persuade any one we know that allegedly has lost a loved one to soldiers bullets in Lekki to speak up.
How that has remained too difficult still amazes me shocked

Meanwhile, there is a viral audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos and Lagos was burnt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: LCC Protest Video Footage Reveals Nothing — Vanguard Review by NickD(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Here we go again, your last statement shows your mind is biased. IPOB burnt down Lagos?? I guess the same IPOB were the ones that were swimming in the Obas palace too. Please rid your mind of tribalism it won't help you move forward. Until Nigeria stops all this nonsense of pointing fingers at different regions Nigeria will never move forward.

As for the family not coming forward they chose not to because no amount of compensation will bring back the dead or remove the pain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.