Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (31499 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
U need nt say much. grin . We knw it's those two kids u had out of wedlock..

so literally, u're a baby mama to paedophiles. grin

see you are a BIG COWARD, and I'm just coming back from school.. i can't drag with words with you.. I need to rest before I go shop.

KEEP NARRATING HOW UR MOM BROUGHT YOU TO THIS WORLD.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
fati2001:

see you are a BIG COWARD, and I'm just coming back from school.. i can't drag with words with you.. I need to rest before I go shop.
Hahahaha. U're still even in sec school. Holy lawd! Dz furtherly proves my claim..
grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
so much praise 4 d gullible northern boys. But zzor is talking abt abuja northern boy nt d paedophiles dat knocked u up at borno.

u beta start packing ur load back to south south, so buratai doesnt tag u a boko haram. Lol.

can't believe a grown up human more like hegoat typed this!!!!...

PLS YOU NEED TO HAVE SHAME FOR YOUR SELF EVEN THOUGH IT IS SMALL, JUST HAVE IT..
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
fati2001:

can't believe a grown up human more like hegoat typed this!!!!...

PLS YOU NEED TO HAVE SHAME FOR YOUR SELF EVEN THOUGH IT IS SMALL, JUST HAVE IT..
Lemme leave u alone to rest nd do ur homework. I musnt see any traces of u on nl o. Pick ur book nd read, u knw examz are fast approaching.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
StacyO:
Nothing.
Wit that fat ass, i dnt believe it. U must've gotten something, even if it's a dick.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Didn't you see where I typed that I gave many things?
Like what, aunty?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
A lot! Too numerous to mention.
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.
na wetin we dey talk be this
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Barka00:
Guys what's the most expensive gift you've ever received from these Viginal people (Ladies) ??
Sweets
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Equity15:
You'll be shocked to see cars and house here. But let the question be reversed, you'll weep for the male gender

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Chidorx60:
Seriously you are talking like a FOOL...
Why won't redpillers conclude that you all are a greedy lot of idiots..
The guy you gave your time ..he gave you watch abi

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Funkybabee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
It's dick. Dnt be shy.

Pele, so gift be that
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Funkybabee:

Pele, so gift be that
B4 nko.. Shey ur pucci no be gift too.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Funkybabee(f): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
B4 nko.. Shey ur pucci no be gift too.

you just don't get sen$e, Ori e o kan pe
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Funkybabee:

you just don't get sen$e, Ori e o kan pe
Iwo gan lori eh o pe. Iwo to n shey cake to lo gbe puff puff si d.p.

hasnt d pucci been d gift ur lots offer to men after milking his ass.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Funkybabee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Silentgroper:
Iwo gan lori eh o pe. Iwo to n shey cake to lo gbe puff puff si d.p.

hasnt d pucci been d gift ur lots offer to men after milking his ass.

milking, you milk you and turn you to this, tell me let me help you to scold her
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Funkybabee:

milking, you milk you and turn you to this, tell me let me help you to scold her
Nah. I can handle myself..

u should rather go nd offer up ur puzzi to dat guy dat gave u d capital to start ur puff puff business
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by CheGuevara102: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2020
Lovalovaphunmz:

Wateva
Mtcheeew

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Nah. I can handle myself..

u should rather go nd offer up ur puzzi to dat guy dat gave u d capital to start ur puff puff business

may God deliver you
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Silentgroper(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2020
Funkybabee:

may God deliver you
amen oo. Sister mi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Tinu02(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Heartbreak
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by GrowEveryday(f): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2020
idahme:

Someone u don't like why waste his precious time? Would have been better u reject his gift since u already rejected him. I no like am but I like him gift, humans.

so you'd rejected the gift if it was you
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by idahme(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
GrowEveryday:

so you'd rejected the gift if it was you

u don't seem to understand, that gift came as a result of false pretense that she is in love with him. if she tells him the truth the gift will disappear. It's good to work in uprightness all the time.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by NNAMDIII(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Joshater:
This your dodo sha...

you'll nearly run mad! so i should be waiting for your mother fa? omo manage!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Joshater(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
NNAMDIII:
you'll nearly run mad! so i should be waiting for your mother fa? omo manage!

Lol.. Oga sir.. I've moved to serving point already.. Wateeeeerrrrrrrr meeeeeee!.!

WEF Saturday sha, Insha Allaaah, I'll achieve the PRC and I'll be back "there"! the way and manner!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by NNAMDIII(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Joshater:

Lol.. Oga sir.. I've moved to serving point already.. Wateeeeerrrrrrrr meeeeeee!.!

WEF Saturday sha, Insha Allaaah, I'll achieve the PRC and I'll be back "there"! the way and manner!
Oboy help yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.