Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (31514 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Gabriel004: 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
By male, I don't mean your dad, brothers, cousins or uncles. Those ones can make sacrifice.

I mean a male friend.

Mine, the most expensive gift I ever received from a male was a BlackBerry phone in 2011
So, you received BB from a male friend in 2011, wonderful.

So, what have you gifted a male friend before o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Gabriel004: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
A lot! Too numerous to mention.
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.
Your time, wetin your time add to his life?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Gabriel004: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
Very big clone.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Liposure: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Barka00:
Guys what's the most expensive gift you've ever received from these Viginal people (Ladies) ??
bolaji
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by bendike: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Does blokos or belle pass as gift? Just asking cool
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by phatnelly(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
Have never really given this some thought. but I just realized that I've never ever been gifted anything before by any man. wondering what the feeling would be like.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by scholes23(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
eLIEjah
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
a fi evoque na What Was he evoking?

y using my photo?

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Odunharry(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
Lmao. You harsh o.
As if guy's dnt give their time too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
I swear with all of me, no lies. Don't judge base on Lagos men, it's nothing to big boys up north, fati2001 should know what I'm talking about

you get time for replying back...

person wher no explore the world will lack in everything, whether you said the truth for a million times... they will never believe you..

and northerner boys are so grateful for no matter what!.... they are not proud no matter their status .....

NA GODEY ALLAH

THEY ARE HERE, ASK EM " (AREWA BOYZ) .

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

person wher no explore the world will lack in everything, whether you said the truth for a million times... they will never believe you..

Oshey, explorer

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
many! I can't mention... cause it's a cheap gift in the sight of the Lord (GOD)....no matter how expensive the gift is! ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

Oshey, explorer
thanks..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by OB7Foreva(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
WTF!?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by JeffreyOraz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
OB7Foreva:
WTF!?
So, no be only me shock

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:
many! I can't mention... cause it's a cheap gift in the sight of the Lord (GOD)....no matter how expensive the gift is! ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Maski87: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mine was 100 dollars after I gave him the kind if service all night that his wife wouldn't do.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
adg98:
My laptop
He cost him 120K

Biko, who? The He or the Him?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by webizone(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
PinkPill:
So many... But the most expensive thing he has done is ...

He invested some money for me in FOREX. So I can take care of my needs with the ROI grin

He's Heaven-sent kiss

If a woman did something like that for me, I don't think I won't marry her. You seem sensible enough to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by blazebaba(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
Range Rover evoque, had to reject it,a very expensive gold necklace and wristwatch

Aunty is that you...oya fire on...

You must be living in Banana Island..

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Creeza(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

and northerners boys are so grateful for no matter what!.... they are not proud no matter their status .....

NA GODEY ALLAH

THEY ARE HERE, ASK EM " (AREWA BOYZ) .
Awon JON snow.
I shame for your English teacher

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Preetylin(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
When I was stranded needed my school fees, someone transferred 200k
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Creeza:
Awon JON snow. I shame for your English teacher

shame for self first : afonja!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Creeza:
Awon JON snow.
I shame for your English teacher

shame for urself first : afonja!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by joshuaidibia(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....

I stopped quoting that profile when I found out whoever it is just wants to generate traffic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by femi4: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
By male, I don't mean your dad, brothers, cousins or uncles. Those ones can make sacrifice.

I mean a male friend.

Mine, the most expensive gift I ever received from a male was a BlackBerry phone in 2011
Infinix note series
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Creeza(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

shame for self first : afonja!
woh! If i konk you, you go lay egg

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Creeza:
woh! If i konk you, you go lay egg
no be only!

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by BabbanBura(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
Raychee:

Bring your ears lemme whisper it to you smiley

I no want, tnx
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Creeza(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
fati2001:

no be only!
Oya run along kiddo, your attention span has expired.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by brosom(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
We know ur kind, stop disgracing ur ancestors.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Nairalander Prewedding Shot / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.