Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (31513 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by fati2001(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Creeza:
Oya run along kiddo, your attention span has expired.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
CheGuevara102:

That should secure enough Bulala for the guy. More like rub my palm, I rub yours
Wateva
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nothing.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by chocboi78(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
A lot! Too numerous to mention.
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.
you received a blackberry and gave back "time" in return...
Chai..men don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Uwatt: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
internationalman:
You mean besides the priceless gift of dìck
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by austinelex: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mind blowing knacks
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by chocboi78(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chimpretty:
i have received nothing .
sorry but did u reject all or have never been presented one?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Nothing oo
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
What have you gifted your man? Don't mention sex!!

Vagina ppl and hypocrisy na 5&6

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
You're not even ashamed of saying it TIME!!!
What has your time got to do in a relationship?
Look at the expensive gift that guy gave you in 2011
BlackBerry as at that time is like iPhone 11 of today .
You're now saying the gift you gave a guy is your time
God punish that time.. angry
Let's be honest with ourselve aside from your pussy there's no other gift you girls can give a guy eyin olofo .didan oshi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

You're not even ashamed of saying it TIME!!!
What has your time got to do in a relationship?
Look at the expensive gift that guy gave you in 2011
BlackBerry as at that time is like iPhone 11 of today .
You're now saying the gift you gave a guy is your time
God punish that time.. angry
Let's be honest with ourselve aside from your pussy there's no other gift you girls can give a guy .
Didn't you see where I typed that I gave many things?
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Babara1994(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2020
PinkPill:
So many... But the most expensive thing he has done is ...

He invested some money for me in FOREX. So I can take care of my needs with the ROI grin

He's Heaven-sent kiss
And then..you blew your account. grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by jasman1: 12:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Did you really reject accepting Range Rover evoque from a male friend? Wow!!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Harrykn: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
You hit the nail on the head. Very useful set of people, MY TIME. TIME KEE YOU DEIR
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Didn't you see where I typed that I gave many things?
There's nothing else you girls give apart from your Vjay case closed angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by victons(m): 1:30am On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
Lol, as expected

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by TheMan3: 1:37am On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
smh. And it was not the man's time too? What makes your time more valuable?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 23, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
From Bae, kiss kiss

He helped me renew my international passport after it was stolen from me.

If anyone has lost a passport in this country, you'll know what's up. Quite draining on the pocket.

Love you always.
What happened to your old account
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Zzor:
I swear with all of me, no lies. Don't judge base on Lagos men, it's nothing to big boys up north, fati2001 should know what I'm talking about
The hoeing business must be paying high

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 23, 2020
phatnelly:
Have never really given this some thought. but I just realized that I've never ever been gifted anything before by any man. wondering what the feeling would be like.
Hi sweetie...we could start something new

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by FanOfMyself: 3:40am On Nov 23, 2020
Ishilove:

From Mama Bauchi? smiley
Lolz nairaland never forgets!!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 23, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You just feel like talking rubbish,kwantinue
Forming mumu alpha male there.

And for calling him senseless,I am sorry to say he deserves it,he insulted me first.
And for your info,he apologized.
And we already left that.

Am pretty sure all your ranting is centered towards the simp or no simp nonsense
Yeah..I felt like talking rubbish yesterday
I was really pissed about something at that time...sorry it was you I transferred the anger on....

Have a glorious day..may God forgive me for abusing people on Nairailand

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by udomma1005(m): 5:07am On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:
I knew you will finally say this trash!

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by rottenegg: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Barka00:
Guys what's the most expensive gift you've ever received from these Viginal people (Ladies) ??
Headache
0 balance
nagging
should I say more..
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by JenniferEkubo(f): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing.....
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by musa7m(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Gals with heart of Gold are hard to come across this days .....this gal I don dey date for the past 7 years ...have never one day send #100 airtime .......

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by DukeJoe17: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
sapphiere:

Yawns
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Davash222(m): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2020
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]
Stop lying!
Lol That your girlfriend na real case
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by LadyTianna(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2020
ZIINI:

There's nothing else you girls give apart from your Vjay case closed angry
Lol yet its that same vjay you're looking for all over the dating section. Lmao
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by ricy20(f): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Nothing not expecting any
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by GrowEveryday(f): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Rolex wrist watch. 100k didn't like him though.. he was possessive and Dominating. I just accepted the gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Nairalander Prewedding Shot / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.