Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (31145 Views)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by LadyTianna(f): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
Got some designer dresses cheesy
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2020
Palema007:
So guys still never get sense to respect ladies based topic/threads on this Section?

Nawa oooo
She should have exclude guys with vjay. You know how the romance section is, not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Cerebellum: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
Range Rover evoque, had to reject it,a very expensive gold necklace and wristwatch

Lol..lol

Scam OP

We look like Arindin for ur eyes grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by gabet: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
#FIVE-ODD AVAILABLE; KICKOFF @ 10PM THIS NIGHT; PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHAT-SAPP;

091 38 29 09 16
LET'S WIN VERY BIG THIS NIGHT#
BOOKIES IN TROUBLE!!!
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
TheRealProphet:
You're a clown....
No b small clown, as if sey she dey do better thing than makeup with d time

11 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Raychee(f): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
Countless gifts but Money was the highest kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by clericuzzio(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
A lot! Too numerous to mention.
One of the gifts I've given a man which is priceless is my TIME.

Is his time not precious as well

Hope after spending some time with you thy brought him some steady flow of cash?

If not you're just a time waster

9 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Equity15(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
You'll be shocked to see cars and house here. But let the question be reversed, you'll weep for the male gender

34 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by slimanyd: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
We are live now on zoom.

Topic: How to acquire Massive Bank Account (MBA) via chymall.

Click on the link below to join.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2314081787

Meeting ID: 2314081787
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Flashh: 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
I can see some guys responding to the most expensive things female gave them.

You guys should leave this thread for the females, because the question is only directed to the female. Keep the reverse answer for another thread.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Deemas(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Barka00:

Mrs Lie Mohammed

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by abimic(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Men don try sha, if reverse was the case, you would be surprised to see what would be listed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Inkling(f): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gold necklace
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by AMOSCO2010(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
We're waiting
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:
Range Rover evoque, had to reject it,a very expensive gold necklace and wristwatch

Make I hear word joor. Na plate of beans you receive grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by RedPanthar: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Zzor:

If I bend your mouth dia angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Beverlyjean(f): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gift of love

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Alexaonfleek: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
E no gree me type.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
Seriously you are talking like a FOOL...

Why won't redpillers conclude that you all are a greedy lot of idiots..

The guy you gave your time ..he gave you watch abi

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Dminister(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hmm dick is priceless
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_i2wi9iYGM

You didn't specify whici kind gift ooo..... Orgasm is one gift most ladies don't receive these days..... Cause when a woman get gift of ORGASM from you.... She go begin mumu for you.... To the extent of getting a FACE TATTOO of your name like the olodo babe for the above video . cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by nairalander095(f): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
My peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Boyooosa(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
The most expensive one I ever gave to a lady...Love

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by pozehnani(f): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin.
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by ipobarethieves: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
sad The Lagos,Abuja,pota,Dubai, London etc ones don't collect flowers.Askbour Nollywood artists.Their male counterparts jumped from bike to bike while dem Hanty don build house/buy SUCs.Talk about toto power lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
adg98:
My laptop
He cost him 120K
For your mind now you've made heaven ba?. See as you dey lick your mouth dey drink beer up and down. Now return the laptop grin
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Soarr(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
sapphiere:
time kor, time Square..
I was even thinking you will mention,
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Splitmind: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
internationalman:
You mean besides the priceless gift of dìck

As our resident drug dealer would say

Daaamn Niggaaarrrr

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
[/s]

Stop lying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / 5 Qualities Of A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.