Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Weird Man I'm Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weird Man I'm Dating (3214 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
You can abuse him all you want but i love him this way and he totally loves and accept me completely.
He is a sex fetish freak, loves having sex with young girls below 15, he even sexs animals, sex pregnant women, old women, loves eating ass, says lot of weird stuffs. Seems crazy right? But i love him this way.
He is also white and very rich, a millionaire. Yes i like him not only because of the money. I Like him .
Will never judge or hate anyone for their lifestyle..
I'm contented.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2020
Those of you who gonna cast a stone, how perfect are you?? Abegii
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Deffjam: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Righteousnes89 food don done!
aheg who be uprightness again?

10 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by rexchazy(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2020
You are also weird for posting and replying your post

9 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by donbachi(m): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Na u complain..na u still judge.

7 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2020
Being different has really taught me a lot. I mean if i was like the rest of you, i would have cursed this man to eternity or just run away with his money. That's why i say i have experience many don't have
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Not Just Because Of D Money. Be Deceiving Urself. U Tolerated Doze Nonsense Because He Is Rich.

4 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
You can abuse him all you want but i love him this way and he totally loves and accept me completely.
He is a sex fetish freak, loves having sex with young girls below 15, he even sexs animals, sex pregnant women, old women, loves eating ass, says lot of weird stuffs. Seems crazy right? But i love him this way.
He is also white and very rich, a millionaire. Yes i like him not only because of the money. I Like him .
I'm contented.
Okay last week you were single and considering suicide but now this

Attention seeking mofo

7 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2020
Truvel:
Not Just Because Of D Money. Be Deceiving Urself. U Tolerate Doze Nonsense Because He Is Rich.
i met many rich guys who have bad habit. Can't cope with them but this one i like the way he loves me and feels remorse for his actions. Sometimes he tells me ''baby please don't think am crazy'' its not what you think.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by braunny(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
i met many rich guys who have bad habit. Can't cope with them but this one i like the way he loves me and feels remorse for his actions. Sometimes he tells me ''baby please don't think am crazy'' its not what you think.
na wah oh..... much pity to u
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by spinna: 8:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Just dont come here to lament when you catch a disease.. thats the result of excessive sexual depravity.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
He is also white and very rich a millionaire. Yes i like him not only because of the money. I Like him .
I'm contented.
And very rich
This is the reason why you're contented with him cool
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by paulolee(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020
stopped reading when I saw "yes he is rich and I love him not bcox of his money".....dts d biggest lie of the century....
with all dose fetish n craziness, assuming d gee broke, u for no call d po po for an say na mentally deranged fellow??
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by chinchonglee(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2020
Abouwaza:

Attention seeking mofo
As in ehn!
She even had to say the guy was a white guy!
So she went frm being super broke last week to dating a white guy dis week.
Where did she meet the guy?

Audio white guy!

1 Like

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Ahmback(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I'm contented.
then why come here to spew your 'sorrow'.
I remember what our elders used to say "if you can't change them, you swim along with them".
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Meteng: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Okay. So what should we do?
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by olisaEze(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I'm contented.

Whatever makes u happy, just do it. But how I carry meet am, u dey Jand abi Naija? What’s d update na? grin
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by hashtagged(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Those of you who gonna cast a stone, how perfect are you?? Abegii

The guy has wierd tastes am ok with the sexing pregnant women, old women
But animals and little kids bruh you made this up
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by sunshineV(f): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2020
i never understand why una dey give this !diot attention...let the werey post and have zero comment maybe he no go deactivate

3 Likes

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Supetheboys: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by talktrue1234: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Wait till he impregnate your daughter
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by candygist: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I'm contented.

Oya clap for your self. Dont waste anytime in starting a family with the love of your life. Your kids will be proud of you both.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by tobechi74: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Do you watch him sex animals ? And you love it? It turns you on
Do you intend having a child with him
Do you feel he may sex your 15yr old daughter
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

That you are Intersex , does it mean you must be noisy and litter public space ??
Can't you just be whom you are without making much fuss about it .
You are definitely having esteem issues hence your constant seek of public validation..
Stop being noisy kid and make your life better..
Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by GOFRONT(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Who is surprised??

If Pretty Mike can sit 6 ladies on a round table and get them 6 pregnant, then later present the six pregnant ladies to us at the wedding ceremony with smiles all over their face despite the immorality they were parading as a pregnancy, then who are we to be suprised at this thread??

If ladies can eat hot watery poo of Dubai Rich men, then who are to get suprised at the contents of this thread??
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by OscarJaden(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Deffjam:
Righteousnes89 food don done!
aheg who be uprightness again?
maybe Righteousness89 done chop ban
that should be his other moniker
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Silentgroper(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Abouwaza:

Attention seeking mofo
I swr. It's nw very obvious, she's doing all of dz 4 cheap clout.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by LuisWhite: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp am an Edo boy 08106731516
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by yomi212(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
It's your choice so live with it swthrt
IntersexSherry:
I'm contented.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by Stevengold(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Just imagine u have a daughter @15 and this kinda man sleeps with her, imagine sharing his dick with u and your dog....

You both need Jesus, then Jail.
Re: The Weird Man I'm Dating by ShitStain(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
sunshineV:
i never understand why una dey give this !diot attention...let the werey post and have zero comment maybe he no go deactivate

Asin eh
Every single one of his post is filled with stupidity!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? / Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.