Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? (42571 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by setobaba: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
For Me i Must Have 20M Above Before I Reason marriage
Baba I Dey with you, oya which way now ?
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by MrCuteking(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
setobaba:
Hello Nairalanders,

I’m 30yrs of age, and I never for once consider getting married, I lost interest totally, but this should incase i decide to tie the nut, how much should I have in my bank account to be on safer side before dragging myself into a life time contract with someone else daughter??

I currently own a car, and managing a salon plus other bussiness thag comes once a while, I’m working towards having a building of my own before getting married, but you see the country is so messed up right now that building a three bed room apartment for yourself is so difficult.
Families and friends are dragging me to get married without considering my financial status, they all felt I have what it takes to get myself a wife......lol tho I’m not moved or shake by their claims but I really need to know this.

Can one settle down with an available balance of a million naira and feel safe?

If you recently get married here, can you pls do a cost implication of the said wedding and cost of running your marriage since inception??
Many guys are scared, I swear

When I was reading this I thought I was the one that typed all this. I am 30 as well, own a car and salon. Lolz. Such is life bro. I have a girlfriend I intend to settle down with but in two years time hopefully. By God's grace.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
setobaba:
Hello Nairalanders,

I’m 30yrs of age, and I never for once consider getting married, I lost interest totally, but this should incase i decide to tie the nut, how much should I have in my bank account to be on safer side before dragging myself into a life time contract with someone else daughter??

I currently own a car, and managing a salon plus other bussiness thag comes once a while, I’m working towards having a building of my own before getting married, but you see the country is so messed up right now that building a three bed room apartment for yourself is so difficult.
Families and friends are dragging me to get married without considering my financial status, they all felt I have what it takes to get myself a wife......lol tho I’m not moved or shake by their claims but I really need to know this.

If you recently get married here, can you pls do a cost implication of the said wedding and cost of running your marriage since inception??

Sustainable cash flow is more important than what you have in your account. How much can your cash generate in terms of steady income

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by sylve11: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
yomi007k:
In the presence of a lawyer have a written aggreement with the family and friends asking you to get married that;

1. They will fund your wedding ceremony.
2. They will be responsible for your marital life expenses.

OR

They forever hold their mouth.

grin grin cool
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
with selfish open legs for all girls who only want this n that but find it difficult to give.

like i say to my self wen i settle down and my lady becomes a liability shes on her own.

a man will b thinking of making money to raise a family a woman will b looking for a man who is thinking of money to spend on her.

spit

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Aguogba(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
2dice01:
@ Bolded
Pride Price and Wedding Ceremony have swallowed the 1milli

I have a friend in your kinda situation
He is also a nairalander
He has postpone his wedding simply because his in-law are demanding above 300k for Traditional wedding
Now guess how much he will spend on the White Wedding

If only our Parent can cut their greed of milking their Potential son in-law
Also the wives should cut their coat accordingly
Just 300k for Trad. Is this a joke?
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by mastermaestro(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
setobaba:

You see what I’m saying, thanks I’m going back to my hustle. No more wedding for now baby mama can do

See how stupid you sound? This is the reason why society is getting more dysfunctional. Idiots like you would rather have children whichever way it pleases you because you do not know the value of family and marriage. Just look at the way you despise the motherly role in raising sound children.

Baby mama? You are disgusting. Change your orientation first because no matter how much you have you do not qualify to have a wife, nor do you meet the standard societal requirements to father a child.
Cursed generation!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by SlurUsername1: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
jamesharryson:

Three hundred thousand?⁷
My own in laws took 956k and are still saying that that I am stingy. grin it is well

Can you imagine?
These people will start marrying their daughters by themselves soon.
The future is baby mama...
Marriage issa scam...
How can someone pay that huge amount on a second hand product?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Igbankpa(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
depends on your goals my gee, can't really tell you cos we have different goals. for me now 40 mill or nothing.
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by phorget(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
setobaba:
Hello Nairalanders,

There is no amount enough for you to marry, you can only cut your clothes according to the materials available to you.
If you wish to marry then I'll advice you get yourself a passive income and make sure your wife to be is also making money on her own, do not marry a liability that will solely depend on you.
Not all tribe requires a cutthroat bride price so you can easily look out for such tribe to marry from.

The earlier you marry, the earlier you'll sign out from responsibilities since your children would have been on a right track so as to fend for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Zero Kobo
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by kingxsamz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
It's not about how much you have in your bank account, it's about how much you're earning.
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by authority2006(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Cheatnotagain:
* The marriage journey is a walk of faith...
From what you’ve said I think you are okay to start the process, your write up was focused on the financial part of the marriage, you’ve not even mentioned the choice of who you will marry which I think is the most important...
* Always focus on the marriage and not the wedding as the latter is just an event of a day or two while the former is for life...
* The steady income part is very important also...
* You also need to know that when you get it right (which I know God will help you to), marriage is a synergy (1 + 1 = 10) where you join efforts with your wife and get tremendous results, so stop seeing everything from your own side of the divide...

Very apt
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by wholesaleprize(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Pofgrace:
who is this motivational speaker now?

You're disturbing our peace oh

what are you saying oga?
when am even happy and hoping for more orgasm she drops here for us to wisk on.

please cynthia500 naira,
don't listen to this man!,

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by mastermaestro(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
LordVaiki:
Have a baby mama instead,she will remain loyal while waiting for marriage... maybe? But if you go for them pussy people,guy life go tire you. #1M go dissolve for your eye under few months...no risk am

See the second idiot! You are urging him on to degrade a woman to what you scum lots call baby mama? Cursed generation!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
jamesharryson:

Three hundred thousand?⁷
My own in laws took 956k and are still saying that that I am stingy. grin it is well
Them sell their pikin? Na wa
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by NOwazobia: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
I no understand this OP o... So you wanted to marry and sit at home before? who does that. Even dangote married and still continue his business.
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Pofgrace(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
wholesaleprize:

what are you saying oga?
when am even happy and hoping for more orgasm she drops here for us to wisk on.

please cynthia500 naira,
don't listen to this man!,
orgasm ko cum nii
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by lathrowinger: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
fatymore:
why don't you cut your coat according to your cloth.

Sebiotimo.

U don marry?...
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by setobaba: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Odunharry:

Baba even get dog.. Na who don chop dey train dog na..

She’s looking at you right now

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Kirchoffs: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
IamPlato:
For Me i Must Have 20M Above Before I Reason marriage
I wonder how long till you have 20M since you rely on 20k BMC money to feed yourself...... grin grin cheesy grin.....poor fowl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Frales6(f): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hmmm. true true you never ready to marry and i pity woman wey go mumu fall for you..bcoz na only she go get heart break

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Propose to person wey get sense.
Do a lowkey wedding
Manage una assets
No born pikins wey you no fit Carter for.
Work smart, live good and retire better.

It has never been easy for anyone

You are more sensible than Federal Govt, Buhari, APC and the entire zombies

Op this is it.

You don't even need up to 500k to marry

Just take this advise and make sure your mother in law likes you matter done end.

Na she got push on your behave

7 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by womenareapes: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
cynthia500:
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
If you don’t have a competitive advantage, don’t compete.
The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
What is life without a little risk?
Only do what your heart tells you.
If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it.
my advice to you men is that never you take advice for these vagina people undecided

you will see them telling you "if you love each other why not go ahead and marry, God will provide" but will never tell you not to waste that 1m in marriage or find a supportive wife undecided

you see black women especially Naija women don't think logical, don't be like these pieces of shiit undecided

marriage doesn't favour men but rather women! undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Born2Breed(f): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
setobaba:
Hello Nairalanders,

Families and friends are dragging me to get married without considering my financial status, they all felt I have what it takes to get myself a wife......lol tho I’m not moved or shake by their claims but I need to know this.

If you recently get married here, can you pls do a cost implication of the said wedding and the cost of running your marriage since inception??

What you need are a steady income and an understanding woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Can you imagine?
Marriage issa scam...
You'll be shocked that you'll pay that amount many times over in child support. Your innocent children deserve a functional family not baby mama/daddy drama.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Collins005(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Don't rush, get a steady income and save enough for the ceremony. #God no go shame us
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by authority2006(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
jamesharryson:

Three hundred thousand?⁷
Yamiriflathead:

Can you imagine?
Marriage issa scam...

Wow! Anytime I'm joking with my wife concerning the day we were wedded together, she would remind me that her family didn't collect money from me. I guess people like me would appreciate how lucky I was reading this kind of experience from other people. Lol

8 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Funkybabee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
you have never get a lady yet to marry, you are talking about expenses. don't you Know that woman are costly different.

we have to know her type to give you budget nah
Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by Bmaster(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Ladies opinion on this matter may be necessary,,
At least let's hear from the horse's mouth

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? by SlurUsername1: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
DrAkpa:

Shut up piggy. Who ask u how much u get for account? Give your advice and crawl back your thread of riffraffs.
Why e pain u like this?
Poverty is really a disease.. so you really had to waste your time quoting him because you felt intimidated with what he has in his bank account?
You can't make it in life this way oh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.