Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me (3221 Views)

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / Three Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Won't Tell You / Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uzomacharles:

@Bolded..

Na there u bleep up

Once you confess that shit bro...

She tends to take charge unknowingly
true talk

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by donbachi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
Brother, when did you turned to Pastor grin.
dey there.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Themainboy22:
Brother, when did you turned to Pastor grin.
I wonder
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bro wise up, she isn't interested in you. undecided
Stop being a dumb asss.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by tnerro1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
I met this girl in filling station near my working place..I like this girl ...so..I collected her number..we started talking on phone and what sapp...so..I tell her how much I love her ....if she can be my girlfriend...after much talk and Chating with her she finally said we can only be friends...so..I just leave her matter for one side...cos ...I tell her I can't be with her..I only want a relationship with her...I still show her a little care make she believe say ...I will take care of her..this girl still insist that we should be friend...she now chat me up one day..she will be going to school.. If their is any amount of money I can help her with..for school provision and all that ...so I tell her that I am not that financial buoyant..only...if she can wait till end of this November ending. If I can hustle some cash to give...and she said is that a promise from me...and tell her that...I don't promise people cos I don't kwn what tomorrow hold for me...ever since then she gave me a little attention by being the one to chat me me up first..we chat up and all that..I have always be the one to call her ..she never call me...even the day I sent her her 500naira recharge card..she never call me ....she just send a text to me on WhatsApp that she have seen the card I sent to her... So..I complain to her why she never call me...she said..she don't like calling guys...only her mom and dad she always call...since then I have not been chat ing her up like I use too...is it a good idea to leave her and move to the next girl available. .cos. .I hate wasting my time on girl that is not serious... I need your advice on this ...please don't mind my rubbish english

Na so them be, better move on. Remember when I was in school, toasted this fine chick but she said let’s only be friends. Next thing she says if I can give her some money to pay part of her rent in school, told her point blank what she was asking for is what a boyfriend should be doing and not just an only friend like me.

4 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Jack005(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Another mumu on the beat..
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jack005:
Another mumu on the beat..
you talk shit you say shit ...shit is part of you
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Jack005(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
you talk shit you say shit ...shit is part of you
Dey there make small girl dey use U catch cruise. Mumu.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jack005:
Dey there make small girl dey use U catch cruise. Mumu.
no vex
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Bennysam: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sundrus:
U already dey see the writing clearly on the wall u still dey ask mumu question.
I’m telling you some guys can be stupid, look at what a grow up man is saying,

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by laivwire(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
olajonzin:
I met this girl in filling station near my working place..I like this girl ...so..I collected her number..we started talking on phone and what sapp...so..I tell her how much I love her ....if she can be my girlfriend...after much talk and Chating with her she finally said we can only be friends...so..I just leave her matter for one side...cos ...I tell her I can't be with her..I only want a relationship with her...I still show her a little care make she believe say ...I will take care of her..this girl still insist that we should be friend...she now chat me up one day..she will be going to school.. If their is any amount of money I can help her with..for school provision and all that ...so I tell her that I am not that financial buoyant..only...if she can wait till end of this November ending. If I can hustle some cash to give...and she said is that a promise from me...and tell her that...I don't promise people cos I don't kwn what tomorrow hold for me...ever since then she gave me a little attention by being the one to chat me me up first..we chat up and all that..I have always be the one to call her ..she never call me...even the day I sent her her 500naira recharge card..she never call me ....she just send a text to me on WhatsApp that she have seen the card I sent to her... So..I complain to her why she never call me...she said..she don't like calling guys...only her mom and dad she always call...since then I have not been chat ing her up like I use too...is it a good idea to leave her and move to the next girl available. .cos. .I hate wasting my time on girl that is not serious... I need your advice on this ...please don't mind my rubbish english
You're really jonzing grin
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bennysam:

I’m telling you some guys can be stupid, look at what a grow up man is saying,
I only ask for advice in ooo...see what this idiot dey follow me talk
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by BlessedNuel: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Make sure you give your mother much more attention than you give to that girl.

Make sure your mother is eating 3-sq meal a day before you think of hijacking another girl's financial needs

2 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Vickho6(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2020
u gonna end d way u started with her.... maybe on an Expressway........ u wan hutsle go gv her money... I wonder if u have such energy to provide for your siblings of famz... SMH

2 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Bennysam: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2020
olajonzin:
I only ask for advice in ooo...see what this idiot dey follow me talk
Ask yourself this question, am I doing something right or am I fooling myself?
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2020
Are you sure you're not dealing with your gender?
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by SarutobiEky(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Queenserah26:
When someone is not into you that's when you hear such flimsy excuses. Follow your heart though...
Trust me this is not entirely true. I have a few friends that's in my heart, I always think about them. But to carry phone call ehn. Be like hard work. I'm not the call type. Hit me up on WhatsApp if I'm chanced. I go follow you chat til I drop but when I'm not, I worst pas ghoster.

Now back to the pressing exhibition of stupidity at hand. Op..come on naw..don't be stupid, that hoe don't like you one bit. How many times do I have to say this shit? A woman who's into you would call you like no tomorrow. Me I hate calls o... It irritates me. But on this level, it's obvious that the lass just dey use you withdraw hard currency. No dey wear stupidity like cap for head naw, Op...baba save your hard earned money. Dress well, chop well, give yourself a nice treat. Spoil thyself, spoil your mama, buy her new wrapper, take her out to shop rite...make her happy and see how your immune system would be boosted.

No, bother not, my reward is in heaven bro.

Wakey wakey.

4 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2020
SarutobiEky:
Trust me this is not entirely true. I have a few friends that's in my heart, I always think about them. But to carry phone call ehn. Be like hard work. I'm not the call type. Hit me up on WhatsApp if I'm chanced. I go follow you chat til I drop but when I'm not, I worst pas ghoster.

Now back to the pressing exhibition of stupidity at hand. Op..come on naw..don't be stupid, that hoe don't like you one bit. How many times do I have to say this shit? A woman who's into you would call you like no tomorrow. Me I hate calls o... It irritates me. But on this level, it's obvious that the lass just dey use you withdraw hard currency. No dey wear stupidity like cap for head naw, Op...baba save your hard earned money. Dress well, chop well, give yourself a nice treat. Spoil thyself, spoil your mama, buy her new wrapper, take her out to shop rite...make her happy and see how your immune system would be boosted.

Wakey wakey.
thanks bro..for the advice
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by SarutobiEky(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
olajonzin:
thanks bro..for the advice

Like I said, man...just do right by your family. They are all you really got.

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Queenserah26(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
3 gbosa for you grin

SarutobiEky:

Wakey wakey.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nazgul: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
She's not into you...you blew it when you started professing love to her. Like who does that? A girl you just met, a girl you barely even know.

My brother, before talking about love to any girl you must have concrete evidence that she at least has a soft spot for you. If not you'd find yourself begging her up and down like an almajari to join you in spending the little money you don't have with little or no appreciation coming from her end.

My advice? Free her and get someone else.

3 Likes

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by stephcat: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Stingy op. Kindly send her 5k card and watch her do the calling. Mumu
If this is how you get thoes sluts to call you then you are a complete disgrace to my kind

1 Like

Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
stephcat:

If this is how you get thoes sluts to call you then you are a complete disgrace to my kind

Calm down bro, I was teasing the op.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Joker09(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
tnerro1:

Na so them be, better move on. Remember when I was in school, toasted this fine chick but she said let’s only be friends. Next thing she says if I can give her some money to pay part of her rent in school, told her point blank what she was asking for is what a boyfriend should be doing and not just an only friend like me.

Nice one, even a boyfriend shouldn't do it.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
stephcat:

llwkmd
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by SarutobiEky(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Queenserah26:
3 gbosa for you grin

Tiri gbosa doesn't quite cut it.

I want you on the menu too. grin
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
olajonzin:
32 yrs
You sound like 22 years.
You need to know that you are not in relationship with her. You are just a maga.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
DamZik:
You sound like 22 years.
You need to know that you are not in relationship with her. You are just a maga.
OK sir
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Queenserah26(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
shocked grin
SarutobiEky:

Tiri gbosa doesn't quite cut it.

I want you on the menu too. grin
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
U Should Even Be Lucky Dat U Find One Dat Can Chat With U.
Re: She Can Only Chat With Me But Won't Call Me by olajonzin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
Truvel:
U Should Even Be Lucky Dat U Find One Dat Can Chat With U.
okey ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? / Can You Allow Your Wife, To Work As A Receptionist In An Hotel? / Do Girls Bring Good Luck Or Bad Luck Or I’m Just Over Thinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.