Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) (115342 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Openbusiness: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Too bad, you married an Hoelosho. Go and pick up your children and file for divorce.

Like I always say, You can't fix a toxic woman, you can't fix a slutty woman, and you can't fix a rude woman. You will only die trying. Just chop and move on! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by humilitypays(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
meetme01:
With my experience in marital issues, one party info should not be used to judge the other. Rarely will you see or hear someone accept faults.

I can only advice if your wife can state her own side of the story.

Meanwhile, don't attach your loss(es) to your wife's promiscuity. You may also be suffering from your own or father's sins. Lots of things might the cause. Remember, things cannot always be rossy, there will definitely be hiccups. Count those loss(es) as hiccups of life.

The more you listen to other people's advise, sooth saying and fake prophesy, you will continue to hate yourself and your wife. I have a vivid example but I would let it slide.

Sit your wife down. Talk to her from your heart. Tell her all you stated here. Ask her needs and let proffer solutions to problems she think might have caused her promiscuous as you alleged. Let her understand why all these will continue to affect the family especially the kids. Start praying together.

Both parties can make it work when you communicate properly. Say it all. No hidden words. Cry, smile and laugh when need be. It's a good way for reconciliation.
You no get sense sha, I can see that your brain is filled with agbalomo angry
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by amdoyin82(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
AddictedToTech:
You this southniyi your problem no dey finish, haba!
Ha! This guy has given Igbo eastniyi mouth to talk....
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Bote3000(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
You cannot kill what is already dead .
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ipobarethieves: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
sad Think I knw Ur pa well back in those days @Arakale..Ur pa is a popular car dealer mainly for transporters lipsrsealed.May God deliver us from Jezebel daughters
Perfectsouth:
As I type this, it's with tears in my eyes.. I am pained, they've done everything bad to me.. Sincerely, I don't deserve this ill treatment have gotten from this family...
It is gonna be a very long read but I know you will learn a thing or two from this..
I might not be able to touch everything but if you feel there is something I need to share and I didn't, point it out and I will shed more light on it....

This may seems a bit lengthy but you should learn one or two lessons from it..
I come from a not broken not memded marriage same as my wife but hers was worse than mine..
My father used to be a rich man. When car dealing was very lucrative, he was a top notch car dealer in akure.. So along the line, he started fornicating. His was on another level, he always take them abroad to sleep with, shop for them and do every every.. We are five in my family, I being the first born..
I had to train myself through university with photography with the help of my mum too. I remember when I was looking for project money, one of my father's wife, the one that went to give birth in Dubai just came back and they were doing naming ceremony.. I could remember I was in the rain with my mum and they were pointing at us, though we couldn't hear what they were saying.. How did I raise my project money? Sponsoring 5 kids wasn't an easy task since 3 of us was in the university. So I went with my to her work place, she was a nurse so we collected all the aprons used during immunization and washed them.. Then I also hustled to complete the money...
It was a very rough and tough life but all along, we didn't even seem like someone who has a father..

Let me jump to the reason for this thread..
I vowed never to allow whatever happened in my family happen to me in the future..
I met my wife when I was in 200 level.. I was 23 and she was 21..

Cc royalroy
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo, this ur story heavy o shocked
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Perfectsouth(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Think I knw Ur pa well back in those days @Arakale..Ur pa is a popular car dealer mainly for transporters lipsrsealed.May God deliver us from Jezebel daughters

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
Sorry bro.

Most of the ladies we have now na olosho o. Coded and non-coded oloshos.

It's the new normal cos in the end, na still men dey f*ck them. The problem is believing you have a jewel as gf or wife. You just gats have very low expectations to be sane.

Girls will always f*ck for money and for flair. They will always do runs whether u like it or not.

As a guy, introversion does not pay at all. You sef be bad. If you won't be bad, ensure u catch a very young girl whom u can vouch for that is not bad. Otherwise, you'll end up being a loser cos na girls f*ck pass when them young. Both young and old men want to f*ck them. But as a young guy, your options are really limited, unless raba full your hand o.

grin You just gats have very low expectations to be sane. grin

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by od501: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I was planning on how to relocate them to where I was...
Now this is the revelation..
My wife has been used,thats the fact...
My photography business first collapsed.
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...
All these revelation came after I was told to pray and fast..

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
Right now, I am in a fix..
About my wife's promiscuity, I have all evidence of their chat..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
When she slept, I opened it with her Fingerprint.
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..
My Inlaw hasn't pick my call to tell me why that happened..

If you think this is a fabricated story,
I have all evidences.
If enough people ask for it, I will release it here..

With all due respect sir, must you marry?! Since you discovered that the hanti and the family are cursed, and you have such an indicting evidence against her, why can't you fine for a divorce while targeting getting custody of the kids.

Why allowing your self go through these stress all in the name of staying married?! Get custody of the kids or the boy at least, and live your damn life. Olasho will always be one no matter what.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Sewa90(f): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Omo
Olohun maje ki agbe egun ele gun as yorubas use to say,guy you’ve made a mistake already,best thing is to move on and file for divorce
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Depressed101: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
yeah he slept with her and she felt cheated according to her..

I was legally married to her, do you wish I become promiscuous?

1st born Sept 2
2nd Sept 28..
We are not living together, we stay in separate states and body no be firewood.

I am not a gum gum guy, from what I experienced in my family, I decided to stick to one woman to avoid my kids going through whatever I went through in life.

you simply stuck with the wrong woman... You are to blame. Because you knew the kind of person you were dating. A girl that goes out of your own house to night clubs without your permission? Ah bros you Bleep up big time.

You serve God. But you lack wisdom. You know the type of person you are, but you chose to marry a beautiful nonsense slay mama. Didn't you read.? That you should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers?. But you did.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Korllami007: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
MPESA:

Please sir kindly do a DNA test on this kids to be sure if you not fatherly another's man child.

You want to send Op to grave. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Ventura1: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Being a man is about making radical decisions, you are a victim of the positivity ideology, even when negativity will still be the answer. See, there are situations you can not change anymore, just build your mental set and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by AududuNine11: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this..... undecided

My advice....
You have obviously made some foolish mistakes....which is sad...and is only human....but if you keep dwelling on it, you might not move forward.

The best advice i can give now is to stop the blame game...i see you blaming your father in a comment below. I dont think the man has any influence in your present predicament, at least you did very well for yourself at some point in time, which shows you are very capable of success...i have a personal belief "if you did it before, you can do it again"....
Soo my Man...dust yourself up, dont get too personally involved with your wife and her family....see your kids when you can, avoid spending nights with them, mentally convince yourself that you dont have a wife....and reduce how you trust people...

Better opportunities would still come your way.....just learn from your mistakes and move on. When you get on your feet fully, you can work on formally seperating from your wife(its very necessary, and it doesn't guarantee that your children would suffer what you did... its up to you to determine if they suffer or not.) undecided

I
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Martinez39s(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wahala for who no swallow red pill.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Savagethe21st(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
xtervaganza:
maybe I should tell you my own story but it's too long. All I will advise you is to leave that family. I was once like struggling from hand to mouth despite working hard like a mad man with nothing to show for it. All my suffering ended the moment I dumped my ex wife and moved on to better things.

Now I look back at my life 2/3 years ago and just thank God cos I've been blessed beyond my own imagination
did you marry again
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by AududuNine11: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

You don do HIV test?
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
I fear who no fear women
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Genea(f): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
for a fact, she didn't connive with her brother... I will release evidences soon.. I thought she will change, I don't want my kids to go through the trauma of separation like I did.. I was trying everything to avoid a reoccurrence of what happened to my parent and since same thing happened to her, I thought she will change
First of, you trust a lot. Secondly, you don’t have a wife, stop sleeping with her. Thirdly, distance yourself from all these people and just chat with them cause of your kids, in fact collect your kids and annul your marriage, Lastly, if ever you get into a new relationship, don’t be a walkover, people have problems, you can’t solve everything, so mind your finances and help only when you can. Stop borrowing or using your tour last card to help people, you aren’t a messiah

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Greystone: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?

3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.

4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.

Don't mind this buffon of an OP.

He knows his problem, what is he coming to disturb us for?

1 Like

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by 7BigSquids: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
xtervaganza:
maybe I should tell you my own story but it's too long. All I will advise you is to leave that family. I was once like struggling from hand to mouth despite working hard like a mad man with nothing to show for it. All my suffering ended the moment I dumped my ex wife and moved on to better things.

Now I look back at my life 2/3 years ago and just thank God cos I've been blessed beyond my own imagination

Why not share to teach younger men coming behind a thing or two like this Op is doing here
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by angelfallz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2020
I need to correct your headline. As a man you don't marry into a family, you marry from a family. It's women that marry into a family.
When I saw your title, I thought you were a woman.

Cc perfectsouth

6 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Fortune109: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
IMO01:

Another seen must eat thread grin

FEM!

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kekereekun123 abeg read this shit
You go see the reason why we dey always bash our women cheesy
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by galaxy2020(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
You self na problem to yourself knowing she's been used by yahoo boys, you still carry your kpatunga go put for her puna FAM...
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by fuckfuckman(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

Well, I don't wNt my kids to go through what I went through so I forgave her.. God was answering my prayers and things started picking gradually.. I went to meet them, took them all out and did shopping for them..
I did about 5 businesses that just one of it can make me a millionaire, every business collapsed.. The more I sleep with her, the more things become worse for me...

When things started picking gradually for me this year, I payed for a shop 300k,it was almost my son's birthday. So I went to see them.. We slept together, I came back after the birthday.. Could you believe, I was chased away from that shop and till now, I was only able to recover just 50k from the money..
Before my mom's birthday again, I was doing some business and it started picking. Went for my mom's, she came for the birthday too, we slept together, and when I came back to my business, the war I fought was unfathomable.. It collapsed too..
I am a very prayerful person and believe me, in the 8yrs we've been together, I never slept with another woman. I sweared with everything they gave me cos they couldn't believe me..
Before my daughter's birthday, God was merciful to me and I started another business.. I was warned severely never to sleep with her again.. Till now, my business is gradually picking and am able to send them money for upkeep and my kids school fees....

Now this my wife have an immediate younger brother who is a travel agent, I remember last year I introduced a friend to him and even vouch and stood for him that nothing will go wrong.. Truly he did this guy's traveling to Dubai and the guy went.. But we didn't know what happened and this guy came back.. Maybe he was deported or not, nobody knows but this my friend came to arrest me and I was told to produce my Inlaw.. He came and we were both locked up for 3days..along the line, the matter got settled, I parted with some money after selling one of my equipment. And he too also raised some money.. So this year, when things were already picking up for me, he got into another problem and this time, they were gonna jail him, so I borrowed him 100k and he promised to pay them 50k monthly till he complete the payment.. It was a travel gone sour though I know some people he has done traveling for and they are doing fine in their respective country of choice.

So this year, someone decided to help me travel out, he gave me UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA admission processing fees, it was 120cad, but I gave this my Inlaw 150$ believing that atleast, since I am his Inlaw and have done him alot of goods before nothing will go wrong..
That was in August..
Fast forward to 2days ago, I messaged University of Manitoba since I wasn't getting any update, and I was told my application was not submitted neither paid for, I almost collapsed... So what he did was doctored some documents and sent to me and I believed him..
After forgiving her over that chat, when I went for my daughter's birthday, I wanted to go through her phone, she gave me a heavy fight that I can't go through her phone, the phone I bought for her with my money..
The chats there are so damaging. Some have slept with her and still wanting to do more, some she is already negotiating with.
She works in a beer parlor now and she is already using waist beads, she knows I hate these things..

I can't tell it all but if you have a question to ask, or anything you think I missed, ask me and i will tell you the truth..

I have all evidences.

If you really want to have a long life just divorce that bitchh, or you will die before your time
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by daewoorazer(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
If u ever abuse anybody on this forum ever again...see English wey Slayqueen dey write

ahnie:
my questions....
1...Did the Yahoo guy that she stole fuel money from later slept with her?
2....Are you a sex freak?
3...after you were warned not to have sex with her...why do you always have sex with her and the romp days always coincides with your kids birthdays.
4...I noticed from your narrative that you're the clingy and gum gum type.

please be kind enough to answer my questions.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Marofav(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Simple fact: If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do? You're a Christian based on what you pointed out, so you should understand where the real issue is. It's in the foundation of that marriage and a repeat of family patterns. I do tell people that marriage isn't just about one person seeing someone who looks good to the eyes and appeals to one's sexual drive and wanting to go through life with them. Marriage is first of all about purpose. What's the intention for the marriage? As the head, where are you leading the family to? Have you sought the face of God over the issue of a partner? What have you done to equip yourself adequately for the journey ahead (The Bible said to dwell with women is according to knowledge, not emotions or money or whatever it is you had thought)? Is there a mentor and Pastor that both of you submit to? What are your beliefs towards certain issues, Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially, etc? These are the likely questions to ask and answer before considering going down the isle.

Everything that happened in this marriage is just an aftermath of all the errors from the foundation. If you break the hedge, the serpent will bite. This one, the serpent had bitten and is now swallowing. It's a pity though. Instead of all those deliverance prayers you're spending time on, what you both need as a couple is to acknowledge the fact that you had missed it from the very beginning by not including God and by not living according to His ways. (The simple formula is: In the beginning, God...). What you don't involve God in the beginning, stop dragging Him into the middle. It doesn't work that way.

So, acknowledge your faulty foundation and seek His face for mercy on you both. He said He'd have mercy on whom He'd have mercy on. He'd answer you and bring in the much needed repairs. Seek Him in all honesty. He knows you more than you know yourself. So don't go to Him feeling like Adam in the beginning.

Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

That was in August..

I have all evidences.
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
stay away from ya wife 0ooooo. Na by force to stay married? angry
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
The only thing o have to say to u is that u are a natural fool
Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by ghettochild4u(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Cc royalroy

That was in August..

I have all evidences.
You sound just like the stubborn goat..
You were told she's been used....
And not to sleep with her..
Yet u carry ur prick still shuck her..
I think first off..u need a DNA test.. And then stay far away from her.. Take ur kids away.. She will corrupt dem esp now shes working at a beer parlour she can continue her olosho work..
Well u asked for it sha.. U already said u went for beauty.. Plus she was ur first love n u didn't experience heartbreak until after marriage... Tho u saw the signs to back out.all the snake in d monkey shadow style she dey give u dey shack u.
Anyways... U b omo ologo....
Just run.. Inshort Ran far sef, from ur so called olosho wife.
And here's a lesson for all those girls doing olosho.. Its better to be selling puffpuff, akara n etc n not ur toto.. Cos in d process u will sell ur destiny to ritualistic men

2 Likes

Re: I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) by omoadeleye(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Nbotee:
So what do U want Nairalanders to do for U now? U have seen dat she is responsible for ur problems and have seen how promiscuous she is and yet U are telling us U are in a fix? What fix?

Fix match

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.