Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (22086 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by louistearer(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listen to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Oxtertee(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Shey d x wey I still 4k of recent
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by stephcat: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2020
I have no regret cuz she is a feminist filth(spits)

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by TheRedpillguy: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nope best thing I ever did.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
yesss nkechi pu**sy was too sweet now na my best friend they pound am embarassed
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nope... Anything that is bitter but cannot kill u, will make u stronger with time. Am fucking grown!!!
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Na joblessness dey worry una...

Joblessness plus ASUU strike. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2020

11 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by owobokiri(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
3 years after.... I still dey miss her shaaaa... Remember her almost everyday. God dey..
She used to be soooo down to earth and straight forward. Always checking on me even when we war.., asks of mom and all that... Then few years at uniben, babe started changing. Money, money, money, ... Started noticing she was going out with couple of other guys though she will swear"nothing is happening" and all that.... Miss the old her shaaaa. ..

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
I just miss her lighting up my already wrapped Mary...smoking together and reasoning shit
I don't miss her, I miss the way she made me feel!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by angelgabriel26(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes, I still miss her till now[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by sonsomegrigbo: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Jodha(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lashist:

You wey no dey think well cheesy..be like you jumped into conclusion when you broke up with him..take heart ma...a good looking woman will come around soon grin

If yhu want to insult me....insult me with yhur full chest...
If yhu want to console me...be my guest...

No dey try to disguise....stay one place so that the thunder wey wan fire yhu. .... fit fire yhu well..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Johfem(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ekpes2017:
Yeah..
It wasn't easy sha, babe was very caring and loving.

She never said no each time I want to bleep and it was really fun while it lasted.

Our relationship was cut short due to distance and lack of communication.

We still cool sha but ain't dating

Same with me only that her sisters were trying to help her fight me even when I was trying to make peace so that we can still relate again. They've been trying to defame me but God pass them sha

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ezechi24(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.

is the idiot married now your( ex)...most times they lack patience and all what they think of is marriage marriage forgetting that things are quite hard now...baby food,house rent, .and many other things ...all for man head... now things that should have been her...but short sightedness no allow am see the bright future.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by chinchonglee(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Life teaches us lessons in different ways and aspects; in the end our experience help us make better future decisions and indeed is our best teacher

...2 Corinthians 13:1 - '...Every fact is to be confirmed by the testimony of two or more witnesses'

Upon seeing my whatsapp status, a Nairalander rhetorically asked 'Why ladies in the chat uploaded call me - Mr Irresistable & Prince Charming'

It's simply because breathtaking fragrances commands respect, leaving a lasting first impression and the many reviews Nairalanders posted themselves on the thread on my signature confirms this
I did this business before and I regretted..
Dnt let me spoil ur mind ooo...
People hardly order perfume oil. It's better you start selling groundnut if u know u dnt a different method or an innovative method to sell

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by MiQui: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:
Yep, his only offence was not being from my tribe embarassed embarassed embarassed
He was all a woman could want , a great companion, knew me like the back of his palms, knew how to get me out of a moody situation and had the keys to my mumu button.His sense of humor was perfect ,his heartfelt laughter was infectious, was hard to be sad with him..

The best gifts i ever received from him, he was genuine and sincere , treated me with respect and dignity..... he actually wanted me to pick a woman for him since I didn't agree to marry him, wish I summoned the courage to damn all consequences...

We are still friends, turned out he may have been my soul mate and we missed each other .... Ohhh, memories cry cry cry kiss

Hmmmmm..........

I feel like beating you. Olodo cover your face in shame. Go marry tribe wey go dey beat you steady. Smh. What a waste of education. I regret reading this fvckery

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by MiQui: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:
Yep, his only offence was not being from my tribe embarassed embarassed embarassed
He was all a woman could want , a great companion, knew me like the back of his palms, knew how to get me out of a moody situation and had the keys to my mumu button.His sense of humor was perfect ,his heartfelt laughter was infectious, was hard to be sad with him..

The best gifts i ever received from him, he was genuine and sincere , treated me with respect and dignity..... he actually wanted me to pick a woman for him since I didn't agree to marry him, wish I summoned the courage to damn all consequences...

We are still friends, turned out he may have been my soul mate and we missed each other .... Ohhh, memories cry cry cry kiss

Hmmmmm..........

I feel like beating you. Olodo cover your face in shame. Go marry tribe wey go dey beat you steady. Smh. What a waste of education. I regret reading this fvckery...
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by OmoManU: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
indifferent
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Samylekey(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Suzanne99: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
ezechi24:
no ...not at all though its still fresh but I've found peace some how ....she normally used to lie ..like she thought the devil how to lie...though she was very understanding. caring, and she loved me to a fault....but things changed when she started having friends I don't understand very wrong and promiscuous Friends... they started introducing her to all sorts of men..the lies started becoming bigger and more disgusting...my trust for her started reducing...I just ghost the fool when I know she cnt find another like me....

She can't find another like you?

It will.shock you.

It's good you left her. But forget that part.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by sheriffindy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Spongebob Square pants is dead.....
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ViktorOG: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
MiQui:

I feel like beating you. Olodo cover your face in shame. Go marry tribe wey go dey beat you steady. Smh. What a waste of education. I regret reading this fvckery...
I wondered as well. Imagine!!! Like this is 1952. Tribe is not in top 100 factors to consider in having a life partner.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Kunja2: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
I regret the break up we had. It's been 3years and I still think about her. She's grown to be a fine woman that I would really love to end up with. I was so insensitive when we was dating, I cheated on her, I cared less about her and even said some nasty stuff I still wonder if those words could ever come out of my mouth. Well, na so e be sha

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Samylekey(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kunja2:
I regret the break up we had. It's been 3years and I still think about her. She's grown to be a fine woman that I would really love to end up with. I was so insensitive when we was dating, I cheated on her, I cared less about her and even said some nasty stuff I still wonder if those words could ever come out of my mouth. Well, na so e be sha

We almost dey the same shoes, I cheated, valued her kinda less

We are on the verge of breakup intact let me say we have broken up cos it will only take a miracle for her to rescind her decisions

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Lashist(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jodha:

If yhu want to insult me....insult me with yhur full chest...
If yhu want to console me...be my guest...

No dey try to disguise....stay one place so that the thunder wey wan fire yhu. .... fit fire yhu well..
You be trouble already and can hardly comprehend things. That's why you probably broke up with him...no worry you will find solace in another lady dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Damsexy18(f): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes
We just had to go our separate ways due to tribal difference.
It wasn't easy ooooo, though we are still very good friends.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Kunja2: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Samylekey:

We almost dey the same shoes, I cheated, valued her kinda less

We are on the verge of breakup intact let me say we have broken up cos it will only take a miracle for her to rescind her decisions
mehn.... If you've realised your mistake ehn, just buy one nice gift with a note probably and give to her. Pour out your heart and express how deeply sorry you are.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Samylekey(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kunja2:
mehn.... If you've realised your mistake ehn, just buy one nice gift with a note probably and give to her. Pour out your heart and express how deeply sorry you are.

Hmmm thank you

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by SavageBoy: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:

Mad ohshocked
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / My Boobs Has Been Heavy Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.