Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? (22087 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Starzo: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
noisy45:
I never regretted it she is a damaged lady that loves 3some s3x
3some with u and another girl or guy??
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Judek2(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
I never regret what I threw away.. because I always get better ones

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Remix10(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listening to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babe's introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend know cuz I do know she would want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.

Bros, 7 years is long for a relationship, she had all cause to be mad at you, you made her lord of the ring. You just stopped loving her because you have eaten deep down into her kitten and wanted another adventure. Peace

7 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Debra911(f): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Initially I regretted, cos I felt I was at fault. Later I knew I wasn't cos I loved truly & sacrificed more. My ex lied to me. I never knew he practised Islam. I loved him despite knowing he cheated on me, but d lies about his religion was what I couldn't withstand, I had to break up, cos certainly there are more lies I'm yet to know about. So I'm not regretting anything. These days I don't love with my heart anymore but with my head.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by ezechi24(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Suzanne99:

She can't find another like you?

It will.shock you.

It's good you left her. But forget that part.

lolzz...madam u don't know me...my kind is extremely rear...I haven't lied to her for once since the past 5 yrrs we dated..I haven't cheated on her once since we started dating...I help her with the vest I can whenever I can..I totally changed her in the way she thinks..the way she acts and the way she reasons...see even with the way I am handsome and comfortable I still didn't cheat or lie to her...lol if u know ur worth you'll always that courage...every woman that I have ever come across always end up liking me...forget abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Smartmanager(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ekpes2017:
Yeah..
It wasn't easy sha, babe was very caring and loving.

She never said no each time I want to bleep and it was really fun while it lasted.

Our relationship was cut short due to distance and lack of communication.

We still cool sha but ain't dating
Same here.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Bola146(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Not at all! I thank God I came out alive, let someone shout halleluyah!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listen to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
I went for the intro and came back but she later stumbled on the picture I took with my family and the girl at the intro. Immediately she called me to tell me it's over btw us and I asked her y she said it's cuz my younger bro did introduction before me that am not yet ready for marriage that's y I allowed my bro to go ahead with his plans .
We broke up Jan and I started anoda relationship Feb . Today being 8 December am already a married man with d new lady. All thanks be to God.

No insults intended but you are a wicked time waster. After 7 YEARS u left her and got married the same year.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
iamloyalty:

No insults intended but you are a wicked time waster. After 7 YEARS u left her and got married the same year.

cry Seriously. I've been waiting for someone to tell him the truth.

After 7 whole years? Dang. I can only imagine how heartbroken the lady was when she heard about his marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by NewBeijing(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
The heart ache comes and never leaves.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Abdulguy: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
The best decision I had made so far
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by marwanafrica: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nbotee:
Na joblessness dey worry una...
I am one of them please help with any kind of legitimate work
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Solavic2020(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
She knows how to connect with dick anywhere she goes.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
The guy that said joblessness dey worry una is really out of this world.

Maybe he doesnt know that we are in computer age, hence u can chat from anywhere.

Back to your question, yes i have met so many wonderful girls that would have made better wives but due to my playboy nature, i lost such rare gifts.

I rememer my Urhrobo ex by name Joy, this gurl was complete in everything.

Back then in School, guys used to envy me cos of her beauty and decency(she is from Jehovah witness).

I cant narrate everything here, but Joy know that i have always loved you so much and i missed the chance to be your hussy embarassed

igbwmedia:
It has now become the norm of the day that relationships don't last anymore.

People you see in relationship today might tell you a heart-breaking story tomorrow.

Some do regret leaving their ex while some never regretted but rather became happier and stronger.

Did you ever regret leaving your ex?

If YES please state your reasons.

If your answer is NO, please give us your reasons too.

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sorry bro she must really be a dirty girl.

I like clean girls cos they are free from such diseases(most of them insert special tablets in their vagina once in 3months to cleanse such).

The only fear one can have, is HIV with them.

These dirty smelling girls can make me to vomit....and they are the carriers of infections.

quote author=paulolee post=96838705]sure na....once regretted bcoz I stopped getting the free meals n plenty meats each weekends bcox her mum owns a restaurant close to me bk den in school n dts where i met her
had to breakup bcoz she was too promiscuous n kept on blessing me with diffrent brands of Infections whenever c.d burst n i turn customer for skul clinics n was chewing drugs like food...
broke up n decided dt I av had enough after treating one wicked gonoreah bcoz my health is more important than the free n delicious soups with plenty meats..[/quote]
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
KimberlyWest:

cry Seriously. I've been waiting for someone to tell him the truth.

After 7 whole years? Dang. I can only imagine how heartbroken the lady was when she heard about his marriage.

I wonder how some ladies date for as long as that. If u aren't ready to settle down then stay your lane, ur use person pikin hold body den time to marry you go marry another. Babes should wise u.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by doggedfighter(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
louistearer:
Well on my part I will say I have no regrets listen to my story:
I dated this girl for 7 years well it's cuz I wasn't ready for marriage. She wanted us to get married but I want financially strong for that though I had engaged her on her request I do . My younger brother based abroad decided to go for his babes introduction just introduction and I went for it without letting my girlfriend to know cuz I do know she wld want to castigate me cuz my younger bro is going for intro ...
You are wicked and heartless. No woman should pray for your type undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nbotee(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
marwanafrica:

I am one of them please help with any kind of legitimate work

What business can U do?
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
The guy that said joblessness dey worry una is really out of this world.

Maybe he doesnt know that we are in computer age, hence u can chat from anywhere.

Back to your question, yes i have met so many wonderful girls that would have made better wives but due to my playboy nature, i lost such rare gifts.

I rememer my Urhrobo ex by name Joy, this gurl was complete in everything.

Back then in School, guys used to envy me cos of her beauty and decency(she is from Jehovah witness).

I cant narrate everything here, but Joy know that i have always loved you so much and i missed the chance to be your hussy embarassed

Great thought boss. Thanks for your awesome contribution Sir.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Am proud of you dear...its good to marry from your roots.

Am an Igbo too, i have met nice wonderful ladies from other tribes but i cant just dive in truly our root is very important and to always protect our pure stock is vital in future.

Many will say this and that but have in mind that the right one will still come, always know there is always a spare part God prepared for us all.
Take care

igbosoupkitchen:
Yep, his only offence was not being from my tribe embarassed embarassed embarassed
He was all a woman could want , a great companion, knew me like the back of his palms, knew how to get me out of a moody situation and had the keys to my mumu button.His sense of humor was perfect ,his heartfelt laughter was infectious, was hard to be sad with him..

The best gifts i ever received from him, he was genuine and sincere , treated me with respect and dignity..... he actually wanted me to pick a woman for him since I didn't agree to marry him, wish I summoned the courage to damn all consequences...

We are still friends, turned out he may have been my soul mate and we missed each other .... Ohhh, memories cry cry cry kiss

Hmmmmm..........
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sorry Deb, but you made a wise decision.

We shouldnt compromise our values because of love or beauty....our heritage and values are more important than those.

If not, i would have ended up with women from other tribes i have met.

I hate lies, i dont just lie even if i slept with another girl, i say the truth you either stay or leave or we work it out.

Lies is a snare and poison in marriage or relationship, one should always try the best to say the truth.

Debra911:
Initially I regretted, cos I felt I was at fault. Later I knew I wasn't cos I loved truly & sacrificed more. My ex lied to me. I never knew he practised Islam. I loved him despite knowing he cheated on me, but d lies about his religion was what I couldn't withstand, I had to break up, cos certainly there are more lies I'm yet to know about. So I'm not regretting anything. These days I don't love with my heart anymore but with my head.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bro thanks, it was nothing bro and please am no Boss buddy, am just a simple carefree guy that loves life and what it offers.

Kudos to this thread.

Stay safe smiley

igbwmedia:

Great thought boss. Thanks for your awesome contribution Sir.
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
You are totally wrong, about tits, you cant give t to a particular tribe.

I have met almost every girl from almost all tribes in Nigeria....they all have ther peculiarities.

I have stayed in all the regions in Nigeria....igbo girls are wonderful oooo i can never get tired of them.

To me, am proud of our girls no matter what....all Nigerian girls get their wahala but am proud to be a full blooded igbo and am proud of our girls and will end my life with one of them.

sonsomegrigbo:
I miss her boobs mehn!

Yemi get a perfect nice tits...

Unlike small titty Igbo girls... Tufiakwa
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by sonsomegrigbo: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
You are totally wrong, about tits, you cant give t to a particular tribe.

I have met almost every girl from almost all tribes in Nigeria....they all have ther peculiarities.

I have stayed in all the regions in Nigeria....igbo girls are wonderful oooo i can never get tired of them.

To me, am proud of our girls no matter what....all Nigerian girls get their wahala but am proud to be a full blooded igbo and am proud of our girls and will end my life with one of them.

Wow! You comment is convincing. I'm beginning to change my perspective towards Igbo girls..
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol abeg nsiralanders no go kill me.. grin cheesy grin grin cheesy which one is you doubt if those words came from your mouth abegi.

Women are gifts to us, yes i have really been heartbroken and seen their bad sides but the best a man can do is to leave the relationship or stop paying them attention.

To engage in degregoratory words or beating them is inhumane, you can just quit the relationship, you can see you regret more now

Kunja2:
I regret the break up we had. It's been 3years and I still think about her. She's grown to be a fine woman that I would really love to end up with. I was so insensitive when we was dating, I cheated on her, I cared less about her and even said some nasty stuff I still wonder if those words could ever come out of my mouth. Well, na so e be sha
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Rawhumper(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yes bro its not that they dont have their problems oo.....depending on the girl you met but i have this pride in me about my tribe, i dont care about others say about the igbos....i love my tribe just that love of money and disunity which am happy we are beginning to work on has been our prob.

I wouldnt want my daughters or sons to marry outside our tribe, its not bigotry bro its love for one's root except its really Gods will only that will i succumb.

sonsomegrigbo:

Wow! You comment is convincing. I'm beginning to change my perspective towards Igbo girls..

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by debbydams(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
igbwmedia:
It has now become the norm of the day that relationships don't last anymore.

People you see in relationship today might tell you a heart-breaking story tomorrow.

Some do regret leaving their ex while some never regretted but rather became happier and stronger.

Did you ever regret leaving your ex?

If YES please state your reasons.

If your answer is NO, please give us your reasons too.

I don't regert leaving my ex.. Because the last time i.checked they were d one leaving nd after some time they came to beg but aint goinh back to my vomit again neva..
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Marisujuaku(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Regret kwa?? noooo, it was a blessing in disguise. chukwuzobanyi from some people
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Wunna: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
paulolee:
sure na....once regretted bcoz I stopped getting the free meals n plenty meats each weekends bcox her mum owns a restaurant close to me bk den in school n dts where i met her
had to breakup bcoz she was too promiscuous n kept on blessing me with diffrent brands of Infections whenever c.d burst n i turn customer for skul clinics n was chewing drugs like food...
broke up n decided dt I av had enough after treating one wicked gonoreah bcoz my health is more important than the free n delicious soups with plenty meats..
grin grin
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by Debra911(f): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rawhumper:
Sorry Deb, but you made a wise decision.

We shouldnt compromise our values because of love or beauty....our heritage and values are more important than those.

If not, i would have ended up with women from other tribes i have met.

I hate lies, i dont just lie even if i slept with another girl, i say the truth you either stay or leave or we work it out.

Lies is a snare and poison in marriage or relationship, one should always try the best to say the truth.

Thanks dear
Re: Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? by noisy45(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Starzo:
3some with u and another girl or guy??
with another guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.