Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away - Pets (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away (81554 Views)

See The Little Witch I Saw In My Apartment Today / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
UPDATE
Apology guys, I've been away for sometime, unable to update the thread as often. Well good news is Cindy hatched her second batch of eggs, bad new is she couldn't hatch all. She wasn't as disciplined as her first, it was due to my intervention she hatched the ones she hatched, left to her she would have just hatched one.

In total she could only hatch 3eggs, would have bin 4 but her carelessness made her lose one that was half way outside its shell (sad sight).

Anyway, both Mira and Cindy are all over the place doing co-parenting, most times I can hardly tell which chicken belongs to Cindy or to Mira, cos they both walk together, and do every other thing together. You can only tell at night when they're about to sleep, cos every chick will retire back to his house (in dis case, under their mother's wings).

I'll try and post a pic when I get one, so you guys can see the co-parenting both mother hen are doing (heartwarming sight).

4 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Haakeem(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Okay nah.

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by dazzlingd(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry christmas to Mira

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Joshcoli(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Has the thread officially come to a close
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by verminnel(f): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mira don dey belle since Dem don shit am out since December
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by 1F30M4(f): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
verminnel:
Mira don dey belle since Dem don shit am out since December

Loool don't be like that. He has been away for months now, maybe he's got alot on his plate.

Hey slimcassi, I hope you're alright and everything is going smoothly over there. Please drop some updates for us, whenever you come around. Send our love to Mira, Cindy, their babies smiley and ofcourse won't forget the roosters. Cheers!
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Sirmuel1(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2022
UPDATE: Op don finally chop Mira and her Children.

Thread closes finally grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by fayomim: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
How far the chicken? e don multiply?

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by myyansh68(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2023
Op, what about Mira?. 😳

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by calabaman(m): 5:49am On Aug 24, 2023
Sirmuel1:
UPDATE: Op don finally chop Mira and her Children.

Thread closes finally grin grin

😀
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by DoubleeDee: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2023
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This / My Diary (From A Dog's POV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.