Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,690,457 members, 6,338,614 topics. Date: Monday, 14 June 2021 at 02:29 PM

The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away (61320 Views)

Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / The Little Creature I Caught Today / I Found This Dog Outside My Compound And Took It In. What Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Yepyepyep(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10
Kaeboy post grin=102543662:
Boss, you don chop am?

E don chop am ohh grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by verminnel(f): 12:57am On Jun 11
Chai mira don pass thru the oesophagus o
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by omobacyprus(m): 8:01am On Jun 12
GayPontiff:
This mira story go sha end in tears.
We know how e go end , we just never wan tell ourself the truth or accept am.
grin grin grin
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by omobacyprus(m): 8:04am On Jun 12
Kaeboy:
I for say na Caro make you name am, as na local chick wey white. But Cindy is ok. The day we will see picture of Cindy and Mira in soup grin, e no go funny. Fight go happen here cheesy grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / Dog Unlocks Gate By Itself And Gets Out, Shocks Nigerians / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.