Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away - Pets (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away (79951 Views)

See The Little Witch I Saw In My Apartment Today / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Yepyepyep(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kaeboy post grin=102543662:
Boss, you don chop am?

E don chop am ohh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by verminnel(f): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2021
Chai mira don pass thru the oesophagus o

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by omobacyprus(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2021
GayPontiff:
This mira story go sha end in tears.
We know how e go end , we just never wan tell ourself the truth or accept am.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by omobacyprus(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2021
Kaeboy:
I for say na Caro make you name am, as na local chick wey white. But Cindy is ok. The day we will see picture of Cindy and Mira in soup grin, e no go funny. Fight go happen here cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by brize(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2021
This thread needs oxygen!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Baba don fry Mira cry . Well! Such is life. Ile aye Ile asan

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cc
Kaeboy
brize
omobacyprus
verminnel
Yepyepyep
kayswag
Ann2612
prince2pac
Dumbgeek
imbiana617
chukskafor
michealdeco
Rightroad
And others........

Yo, what's up guys

Been a while, a very very long while.

I've let y'all down cry but before I get into the nitty-gritty of what happened and why my absences from the thread..... Let me first tender my apologies to y'all cry cry cry

I'm really sorry guys, if you all could see my face u would see how remorseful I am, I might even cry in the process grin : embarassed. I hope my apology gets accepted.

6 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Anyway that been said my reason for ghosting the thread was due to the role I played on Mira's part, my act of negligence on the grounds that I knew too well Mira wasn't going to hatch her eggs, even though my attention was brought to the matter on several occasions, but u chose to ignore and let my little Mira suffer, some of u might hate me for dis but "Mira sat on the eggs for 2month+" couldn't muster the courage to let her know all hopes were lost.

Oh!!! the phycological trauma I put her through, even after the eggs where dispose off, cos I couldn't do it, someone dispose of it. She sometimes goes back looking for her eggs to cover only to find an empty spot cry

Took here about a week+ for her to fully recover and get back to her normal chicken life, all due to my act of negligence. Some of u would have sued me if given the chance.

With all dis events and happenings, I couldn't bring myself to update u guys on the progress of Mira and Cindy, thought it wise to avoid the "I told you so" even tho a good number of you told me so.

Decided to take a chill pill, and come back with atleast a good news that way y'all will forgive me quickly grin.

So guess what? Guess who's a mother now?

4 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
slimcassi:
Cc
Kaeboy
brize
omobacyprus
verminnel
Yepyepyep
kayswag
Ann2612
prince2pac
Dumbgeek
imbiana617
chukskafor
michealdeco
Rightroad
And others........

Yo, what's up guys

I've let y'all down cry but before I get into the nitty-gritty of what happened and why my absences from the thread..... Let me first tender my apologies to y'all cry cry cry

I'm really sorry guys, if you all could see my face u would see how remorseful I am, I might even cry in the process grin : embarassed. I hope my apology gets accepted.

Apology accepted.
Mira don born?

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by RightRoad: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
slimcassi:
C
Chai! 2 months+ cry
Happy she's now a mother smiley
Pictures?
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kaeboy:

Apology accepted.
Mira don born?
Thanks cool
RightRoad:

Chai! 2 months+ cry
Happy she's now a mother smiley
Pictures?
My bad bro cry

slimcassi:
So guess what? Guess who's a mother now?
Not Mira tho, it's Cindy who became a mom today. She hatched five(5) chicks today, and hopefully more are on their way as she's still covering. Maybe by Wednesday we should get more.

Still at their very tender stage as they hatched today, unable to stand properly, looking cute and all.

I present to you guys Cindy and her babies grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by verminnel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
So where's Mira naw? Shebi u don eat her? cry

7 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by 1F30M4(f): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
slimcassi:
I present to you guys Cindy and her babies grin grin grin

Awww they're beautiful, definitely wanna see more of them.. Wishing Mira complete recovery, oh poor Mira, take care of her & let's see her sometime, we've really missed her cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
verminnel:
So where's Mira naw? Shebi u don eat her? cry
;
grin grin grin no o haba, I can't do that. She's in good health. Will post her pic tomorrow.

Update on Cindy's babies, two new chicks just joined the family, making a total of seven(7) cool
Expecting more hopefully.

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by chukskafor(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
slimcassi:
;
grin grin grin no o haba, I can't do that. She's in good health. Will post her pic tomorrow.

Update on Cindy's babies, two new chicks just joined the family, making a total of seven(7) cool
Baba agba, twalé for you, at last, you've decided to break the silence.
slimcassi:
Cc
Kaeboy
brize
omobacyprus
verminnel
Yepyepyep
kayswag
Ann2612
prince2pac
Dumbgeek
imbiana617
chukskafor
michealdeco
Rightroad
And others........

Yo, what's up guys

Like the prodigal son, we forgave you as you go, to sin no more

6 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by RightRoad: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
slimcassi:
;

Congrats. Cute mother and chicks kiss Hope you're giving them food & water already?
She didn't have a flat surface for her eggs, could be the reason they didn't hatch all at once. The position of their eggs can affect how effectively they cover them. Next time, when you see them lay in this kind of place, just get a small bowl(round enough to contain her when covering the eggs), fill like half space of the bowl with sand and place the egg/eggs in it. Then place the bowl in the exact location where you found the egg/eggs, it will continue laying in it and it will help when brooding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Update:

As of this morning, Cindy has hatched all the eggs, and to think it was her first time "Discipline". In total the eggs she layed and has hatched is 10.

So I have 10 new baby chicks in the family now grin cool will drop their pics tomorrow same with Mira.

Stay tuned,
'CUTENESS OVERLOAD'

3 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by dazzlingd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Award winning thread.

Seun take note

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by MissSlimbody(f): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank God Mira is still alive and healthy. I been dey think say Mira don go join her ancestors grin grin

I was even checking your "last seen" @Slimcassi

Congratulations to Cindy by the way, she's not a "Bobrisky" after all cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by DumbGeek(m): 1:10am On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:
Cc
Kaeboy
brize
omobacyprus
verminnel
Yepyepyep
kayswag
Ann2612
prince2pac
Dumbgeek
imbiana617
chukskafor
michealdeco
Rightroad
And others........

Yo, what's up guys

damn 2 months off... You forgiven bro ✊❤️

1 Like

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by DumbGeek(m): 1:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Waiting on your updates.
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
"CUTENESS OVERLOAD"

17 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by MissSlimbody(f): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:
"CUTENESS OVERLOAD"

Awwwn! So cute smiley smiley

...still waiting to see Mira cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Bighenzzy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:
"CUTENESS OVERLOAD"
And there mama no pursue you as you dey pack them?

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kaeboy:

And there mama no pursue you as you dey pack them?
She did, got quite a few knocks to my hand, that's just her being protective.

5 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
MissSlimbody:
...still waiting to see Mira cheesy
As requested smiley Mira is still alive and doing well for those who have been asking...
Pics below..

9 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:

She did, got quite a few knocks to my hand, that's just her being protective.

grin grin

See them so cute.
Like play like play you don get poultry o.
To protect them from hawks, go and buy red dye, paint dem all over. Hawk will be scared of them till the color start fading, then you paint again. Else hawk might pick and eat up to three a day.

5 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by slimcassi(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kaeboy:

grin grin

See them so cute.
Like play like play you don get poultry o.
To protect them from hawks, go and buy red dye, paint dem all over. Hawk will be scared of them till the color start fading, then you paint again. Else hawk might pick and eat up to three a day.
Lol, that won't be necessary, they've bin indoors since Cindy hatched her eggs, see that tire behind Mira (first pic) above. That's where Cindy and the little chicks have bin staying.

Don't want them being trampled upon by the roosters. So for the next weeks ahead that's where they'll be staying.

Although Cindy wants to take them outing, like sight seeing and showing them around the compound, cos I can feel she's getting tired of staying at one place. But I'm not having any of that for now.

Once I see she has left her spot and two or three chick follows, I'll intervene and take her back.

6 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by MissSlimbody(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:

As requested smiley Mira is still alive and doing well for those who have been asking...
Pics below..

I can see she's still a poser smiley
I think Mira was a fashion model in her previous life cheesy cheesy

...Good to see Mira again kiss

6 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by 1F30M4(f): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
slimcassi:

Pics below..

Mira baybee, keep radiating.. Always camera-ready, she should be on the gram infact cheesy cool

Congrats to Cindy on her new bundles of joy, y'all please be safe.

2 Likes

Re: The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away by DumbGeek(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2021
1F30M4:

Mira baybee, keep radiating.. Always camera-ready, she should be on the gram infact cheesy cool

Congrats to Cindy on her new bundles of joy, y'all please be safe.
what came to my mind immediately I saw her, why not Instagram, you know all these oyibo go like de follow that kind updates, like instead of dogs and cats. It's a chicken.. and she is so good in front of the camera

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / My Diary (From A Dog's POV) / The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.