Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ (43575 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by doggedfighter(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Where does this woman reside? She's running her mouth stupidly to ignite rage against her. When the rage comes, hope her online followers will defend her because it may actually be physical.

Go and ignite the rage . You think she's a commoner? Mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by sen8or(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Unfortunately [color=#006600][/color]
ChiefSosa:

You see your life? I'm not even in the south! I'm concerned about Nigeria in general, UNFORTUNATELY I have to include the North...UNFORTUNATELY.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by skinny419(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
ABOKI NA ABOKI...ARREWA COM N SEE UR PPLE

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by YunqTee: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
Notofication grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ehix89(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain
she is from Edo state, Auchi precisely, same with her husband
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

I agree that we have a problem in the north!

A very big problem...

I really don't like Hisbah... This is something my generation would change.

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe the a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in hurt region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

We are safe to say that education would save the north.

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.

SHUT UP!
YOU CAN BE THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR VILLAGE NOT NIGERIA!

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by womenareapes: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
drinoayo:
Ban On 'Black Friday' By Kano Hisbah Is A Disgrace — Aisha Yesufu

Co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign Aisha Yesufu has knocked Kano State Hisbah Board over its letter written to a radio station in the state 96.9 Cool FM, directing it not to use the term ‘Black Friday’ anymore, Igbere TV reports.

Many on social media have mocked the board over the error-filled letter which has been shared severally on social media.

In her reaction, Mrs Yesufu argued that Black Friday is related to giving because goods are sold at discounted prices, adding that Islam preaches giving.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1332292993034891270?s=20

Black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. The term is used worldwide to mean a day for promotional sales where goods are sold at discounted prices.
the only sensible Muslim woman I have ever seen!

the rest 99.9% of are just plain stupid
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by privaldo: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
THIS WOMAN IS NOT A MUSLIM

HER RESPONSE DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Aisha Yesufu is a Muslim, you are only saddened by the fact that she is outspoken.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:
I doubt if this lady is truly hausa woman..bcoz they are always incorcated with that almajiris brain
Both parent from Edo state.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Neddstark: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Go and ignite the rage . You think she's a commoner? Mtchewwww

I was just talking. I have no time to incite anything that will lead to blood. So if she is not a commoner, what is she? Royalty or higher class right? And what are you? Some people indirectly support the caste system.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by doggedfighter(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
But
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Bringing change to my region and my state is the major reason I will go into politics and become a governor and maybe the a president in the future in order to bring change and enact laws that will carry the new generation along.

But why are you Igbos more concern with what is happening in the north than the East.

Why are guys more concern with the insecurity in the north than the daily killings in Anambra and communal clashes that is currently going on in Abakiliki?

Why are you more concern with the northern extremist instead of facing the ipob extremists in hurt region who are busy killing and burning Muslims in the name of secession?

But no amount of education can save the East from the self consuming bigotry and backwardness.

Tell me one single state in the east that is more peaceful and developed than kano state.

Arrewa, you should be concerned about the development of the minds of the northerners.

Dragging infrastructural development with the South is not the issue here.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by OdefaGirl(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Where was this woman groomed?..... she talks sense.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

attimes I wonder how you react to comments on nairaland.....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
yrex01:
yesufu z also a Muslim.

And who says I don't know of that
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by womenareapes: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:
Where does this woman reside? She's running her mouth stupidly to ignite rage against her. When the rage comes, hope her online followers will defend her because it may actually be physical.
the only thing that make your dicck to raise is the Smell of humans blood on your knife undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ttobizz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the East and hypocrisy!!

A very big problem...

Your case is worse than those hisbah guys... to think that you want to become President. I say never again, Bubu was the last of your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by BananaPeel(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
Religion is the must stupid content ever invented
It's not religion that is the issue but the way we take things out of context or to the extreme. Panadol is good but when you abuse it, the effect is bad. We are our own problems.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Queseda: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
Stupid edo woman. what is good about black friday? will crishtian allow black sunday
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

SEE MAGA!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Sheriman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
zangaozanga:
Religion is the must stupid content ever invented
Religion is not, some people practicing it are the most stupid. They practice and strictly followed it blindly
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nwodosis(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
ebenhazard:

She's from Edo State, Etsako to be precise but born and brought up in Kano.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Gabbriell: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Everyone is complaining about the motive behind the letter. Personally, I am even more troubled with the number of errors in a letter of such magnitude being displayed to the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Cantonese: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
arantess:

Stop capping rubbish
Nigeria would be a better place if islamic zealots like you are put away...
All south eastern states are peaceful owerri, ebonyi, enugu, aba they are all peaceful
Nobody goes about breaking bottles of beer In SE in name of religion
It's live and let live but una own na die

One wonders what it had to do with the east. The man left the substance of the matter and chased shadows.

Painfully the ruling class in the north keep rubbing poverty in the face of the poor. When will the north truly be free and the poor among them allowed to live their lives in joy and peace? Go to the house of the rich and you'll find the best things of life. A lot of them wait for such days to make great bargains. What do they give the poor? A wrong interpretation of their beliefs just to cage them.

Things truly need to change in the north so the poor can get the best out of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by privaldo: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Neddstark:

Here you go again on a new day saying your usual nonsense. What is inciting about, what did she say that would ignite rage against her? You really need to go back to school, if you don't know what inciting comments are.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Oizee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
Arrewa:
do you even know the meaning of Backwardness??

No you don't!!

The East remain the backward region in Nigeria.

We in the north have realized that have a problem.

We are already working towards our problems and I am very optimistic that the north shall rise again. It's already Gradually rising.

We are facing insecurity in 3 northern states.

Zamfara, kastina and Kaduna villages.

Because of this u people have been abusing the whole 19 northern states.

The north remain the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

Zamfara, Kaduna and kastina villages would soon be safe just like Adamawa, yobe, Gombe, bauchi, were set free from the hands of bokoharam.

I know that majority of you are all happy with the insecurity in the north.

Majority of thy Easterners celebrate our pains I can still remember the time of Corona when you guys are celebrating over the mysterious deaths in kano
maiduguri and sokoto na south south?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
The way some people comment on this forum eh
Is it that people lack sense or what.
Once they blow big grammar, they'll think that they have sense.
Okponu!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Afodot0022(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Did any one noticed how the spell notification as notofication and manager as manger. This people with their water drought brain
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by ttobizz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Your ability to comprehend is<0%

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
privaldo:

Aisha Yesufu is a Muslim, you are only saddened by the fact that she is outspoken.

Been outspoken does not mean the person speak with sense.

You Christians are really hypocrites.

When mr freeze was criticizing the pastors, you Christians almost bury him alive.

I think it important and our right to also question her belief system
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Goke7: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
abeg what is 'notofication' in that letter
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Goke7: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Afodot0022:
Did any one noticed how the spell notification as notofication and manager as manger. This people with their water drought brain

I thought I was the only who noticed this grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
ggood:
Aisha your the only civilized Muslim in the North the rest are senseless

I swear how I wish we have more of her who is ready to speak out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Security Agents To Shoot Anyone Seen With AK-47 / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.