Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis (37702 Views)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by IJOBA2: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
angry
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BBright1: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2020
This one is really saddening.
What is really delaying the justice system

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by ThatKING(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Unfortunately freedom has been buried in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by bigcasava1(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by capitalzero: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
chozzy:

https://punchng.com/my-leg-was-amputated-after-i-was-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate-23-year-old-cobbler/

More shocking story of lekki incident will be coming out months and years to come.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by geokrack: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2020
With lots of evidences such as this, people will still argue. Is it until the general public becomes victim that the truth would be ascertained?? It's well

Main while, stop the use of Drugs abusively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9JHgWMR_CU

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by gregyboy(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2020
The soldiers who shot lekkki protester and not from Nigeria but cameroon

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by ClearFlair: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Helinues, Arrewa, Yenefer, NGPatriot and all the other paid clowns will soon come and spew their usual rehearsed and rehashed nonsense on this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by IJOBA2: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Let me wait and know what Yoruba muslims got to say because they supports the killing of peaceful protesters in east.
GROW UP MAN angry

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by ukahrawah: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Evil shall slay the wicked!
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Coldie(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Amotekun was shot and amotekun said it was fake news, let amotekuns settle themselves
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nato008(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you should have been shot in your brain instead so that next time when you protest and govt swiftly responds you will choose peace by going home instead of being foolishly led by old bitches Aisha something gibberish, DJ gibberish n co to block roads and toll gate because they have meat pie to give you and your fellow idiots, it pains me some other idiots like you escaped unscratched.
finally Nigeria dey affect people well oh....try read this thing u write again

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Idontknowyou: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
So this one isn't dead. But it's a massacre anyway...

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead

One zombie identified

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Number1benue: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you should have been shot in your brain instead so that next time when you protest and govt swiftly responds you will choose peace by going home instead of being foolishly led by old bitches Aisha something gibberish, DJ gibberish n co to block roads and toll gate because they have meat pie to give you and your fellow idiots, it pains me some other idiots like you escaped unscratched.

Cry baby cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by babadee1(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
This story invokes emotion...but to what purpose.

The purpose is the truth. The truth will always defeat lies any day any time.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by loveth360(f): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
GROW UP MAN angry
Girl did i lie.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2020
There are victims of the Lekki tollgate shooting whom the government failed to treat and compensate yet the minister of information is busy fighting CNN. Where are those e-hoodlums who claimed there was no shooting at all?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Jashub: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2020
babadee1:

The purpose is the truth. The truth will always defeat lies any day any time.
Yeah...but not in Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by abbeywasc(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Hmm. If this is verified, then there is credible evidence that:
1. Soldiers fired live rounds(they already confirmed that the went with both blanks and live rounds.

2. Shots were fired at people with live rounds(official story is that blanks were fired into the air)

3. People were at least injured in the melee.

Given the level of details provided, this should easily be verifiable or debunked.

As an aside, it reeks of poor journalism that Punch will publish this without any investigative journalism of their own. What happened to visiting both hospitals, getting independent proof that this happened or did not? Why must they always depend on foreign media for this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by tonyson010(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2020
Government planned everything and tried as much to cover their track.

Removed some cameras.
They put off the light.
Put someone to control the one they want.
Shoot and cleaned traces of evidence

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by rossovu: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?

I hope those idiots are seeing this post.
Fools wey talk say na fake news come and comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead

This is evidence of shooting at the crowd and last time we checked bullets don’t only injure people they Can kill also. What exactly happened that night??

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by dontai(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
This story invokes emotion...but to what purpose.
Seriously, i'm sober.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2020
But Why silent since

I tire for lekki shooting matter
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Akhirastriver(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
PrinceMajestic:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by poiZon: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

In a country where able bodied men hardly gets job is it a handicapped man caused by the guns of the state that will be employed?
That boy was killed, he is just a living corpse cos nobody even you won't employ him.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by IJOBA2: 11:24am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Girl did i lie.
Do you know the reason why north are still dictating for the so-called educated southerners today The answer is RELIGION. Go and check the like of nnewisuper abia1stson helinues simplyleo arrewa aka ngpatriot and techmo posts. NOTE, these guys only interest on nairaland is nothing but just to divide us along religious line so that power will remain in the north. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE DANCING TO THEIR TUNE embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by dontai(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Seniorwriter:
It is what it is!!! Government without emphaty but full of brutality.

PROACTIVITY LEADS TO PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
you are right sir, assuming this guy is fully employed. he wont be there in the first instance. If SARS is not brutalizing there will be no #ENDSARS protest. If the government is not a dictator, he won't send the Military to attack peaceful protester. The military have also became so useless that they are always trigger happy when it comes to unharmed civilians. when they cried away their soul when confronted by Boko boys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.