Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis (37714 Views)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
So this one isn't dead. But it's a massacre anyway...

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead
[/s]Officialgarri, for surpporting evil and wickedness, may something worse than this senseless shootings be your lot. You shall be a victim very soon. So that you can know how it feels to be a victim of state's atrocities and brutality.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Thefxchanger: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Where are those bastards who claimed protesters weren’t shot at ?

@sammy329 @yenefer @360degreess @blacknp @thatfairguy1 @ngpatriot @akainzo @uchwar1

Y’ll will also feel eternal pains for the evil your paymasters committed and which ure supporting

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2020
Lai Mohammed and other ignorant Nigerians say this is Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by loveth360(f): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
Do you know the reason why north are still dictating for the so-called educated southerners today The answer is RELIGION. Go and check the like of nnewisuper abia1stson helinues simplyleo arrewa aka ngpatriot and techmo posts. NOTE, these guys only interest on nairaland is nothing but just to divide us along religious line so that power will remain in the north. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE DANCING TO THEIR TUNE embarassed
The names you mention above are all your northern brothers.

You yorubas and northerners are brothers,No difference in you guys
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by YaksonFCA(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Sad. May God provide him a helper
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Comedian2019: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Where is lie lie mohd? This is one of the people he asked about.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BigBrother9ja: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Let me wait and know what Yoruba muslims got to say because they supports the killing of peaceful protesters in east.
I thought OSU ipõb jēw pigs were grunting that it was only oyigbo that SHOOTINGS took place?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Kingrefreshed: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
chozzy:

https://punchng.com/my-leg-was-amputated-after-i-was-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate-23-year-old-cobbler/

Unfortunately! Some people still listens and believes Lai Mohammed. And these people are also on Nairaland.

And most of them are youths.

Very painful!
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by throwaway: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead
[/s]
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BigBrother9ja: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
Girl did i lie.
Or deh.

Were OSU pigs shot at oyigbo or not?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by IJOBA2: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
The names you mention above are all your northern brothers.

You yorubas and northerners are brothers,No difference in you guys
BYE
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by throwaway: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
If you are on Android, this is the Nairaland app for you.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amebo.amebo

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by loveth360(f): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

I thought OSU ipõb jēw pigs were grunting that it was only oyigbo that SHOOTINGS took place?
You sound like a members of amotekun terrorist.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Joseph08(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Mr Liar will not see this one o undecided

You will all reap your evil doings before death will come undecided

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2020
WHERE IS THE MASSACRE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Seyzcham91(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2020
na only lie mohammed talk am? why target only him and leaving the main culprits
Coronavirus84:
And lie Muhammad said no one was shoot at lekki tollgate
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2020
so sorry about that. sad
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Yus2020: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Were is that useless yenefer paid by lie Mohammed and Apc to on narialand to say nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BigBrother9ja: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
loveth360:
You sound like a members of amotekun terrorist.
Like a memberS?
Lol
Go school, dem no go gree cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile,
You sound like a member of the ipob terrorist
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by prigoz(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Jostoman:
Their own children are in UK, USA, FRANCE, GERMAN, HOLLAND enjoying our tax payers money while putting other people's children in pain and agony just because they are demanding for what belongs to them God's judgement will fall on all of you in a brutal and gruesome way very soon.
Amen
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Yus2020: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic
you should have been shot in your brain instead so that next time when you protest and govt swiftly responds you will choose peace by going home instead of being foolishly led by old bitches Aisha something gibberish, DJ gibberish n co to block roads and toll gate because they have meat pie to give you and your fellow idiots, it pains me some other idiots like you escaped unscratched.

One of them useless idiot your sisters and brothers including your children plus you will be killed

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by LivingSage: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2020
sad situation
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
sweet16s:
So sad and some people would still support this incompetent government.

Lai Mohamed is a sorry case.

I don't want to curse him but he is cursed already.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by phantom24: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Where's Liar Mohamed?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by gassbee: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
abcfire:
After all is said and done, those who give the orders to shoot at unarmed citizens will surely be brought to book. You certainly must face justice!! You can't escape it!! You think because you operated in the dark you'll be able to conceal your evil deeds?? You're just joking. You must be brought to book, and surely pay dearly for this!!! CERTAINLY!!!!
it seems u dont know d country we r in, nothing wil happen to them .i just pity those that decided to put themselves in harms way. Those that were hailing u went to their house to sleep under ac while u were sitting on d floor and collecting bullets
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

You may think this is a faceless forum but the invisible force of nature has a way of shutting you up.

Continue to project your foolishness to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by chozzy: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2020
This country is gone to
the dogs

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by becky39000(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
sweet16s:
So sad and some people would still support this incompetent government.

This government is not only incompetent!!!!
It is also demonic!!!!
But almighty God will have the last laugh over the affairs of Nigeria in the end

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Discombulator: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
The part 2 of our protest will be bloodly,we'll kill them all

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by byinks(f): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Cc CNN
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
This story invokes emotion...but to what purpose.

That's exactly the intention of this write-up. Sadly it was a fabricated story.
The narration certainly doesn't add up at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by babadee1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
Yeah...but not in Nigeria.

I knew you would say this. I knew because most of us Nigerians have given up. They have deceived us and oppressed us for so long that we have given up and allowed them to get away with anything they want to do to us. But there is a new generation of Nigerians who have refused to give up. Who are saying enough is enough. Lies and oppression must give way to honesty and good governance in this country.
If you don't believe we can change our government and our destiny that's fine, we can't force you to believe. But please don't let yourself be used to stand in the way of what God wants to do to liberate Nigeria. You don't have to talk, but if you must talk please only tell the truth, don't support lies and you will see what God will do in your life and in the destiny of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC / 8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.