Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis (37682 Views)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
So this one isn't dead. But it's a massacre anyway...

Them clowns don rechristen am as 'shooting', its no longer 'massacre' again o.
Dhur! As if 'shooting' was d bone of contention!

From 'soja massacred 78 plotesters' to 'even if its one or two'.
If u try reason with ds gyes ehn, u go juss give urself migraine trowey!

Mischief is ingrained in their DNA!
cool

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead
Don't try them o, they can do it!
The level of hatred in them predisposes them to anything just to uphold their mischief!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead

Who is bankrolling you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:

Them clowns don rechristen am as 'shooting', its no longer 'massacre' again o.
Dhur! As if 'shooting' was d bone of contention!

From 'soja massacred 78 plotesters' to 'even if its one or two'.
If u try reason with ds gyes ehn, u go juss give urself migraine trowey!

Mischief is ingrained in their DNA!
cool

Don't try them o, they can do it!
The level of hatred in them predisposes them to anything just to proclaim their mischief!

And you. Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Who be diswan biko?
U don chop?
cool

[s]
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you. Who is bankrolling you?[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by waleadeagb(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tony, You forgot to mention that they tutored Brig. Gen Taiwo Ibrahim very well to defend the shooting incidence also, however, truth is the only constant thing that wouldn't change even though the world burnt down right now. Truth rains the truth, either in CNN country or BBC village, even in shithole countries of the world. Truth stands and remain the truth...

tonyson010:
Government planned everything and tried as much to cover their track.

Removed some cameras.
They put off the light.
Put someone to control the one they want.
Shoot and cleaned traces of evidence
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by lastmessenger: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

but there was actually a shooting direct to Peaceful protesters.
I'm sure the army took the bodies away and buried them in secret graves.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:
Who be diswan biko?
U don chop?
cool

[s]

Answer the question
Who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by oluwasegun007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Do blank bullet did that abi...
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Maxfe: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
For Lai Muhammad all news are fake even from CNN

Make N500 bonus per each referral with VPD mobile banking app.
You could make up to N50k daily.

At the end of your registration you will be giving a virtual card like your ATM and your account number to make payment such as online shopping, run Facebook ads and so on.

What is VPD?

Financial solution. Save 3% on every transaction. Convert currencies with ease.

With VPD money, you can say goodbye to the stress and hurdles that come with traditional banking. Receive money, make payments, keep track of your expenditures and enjoy easy access to your favourite international brands.
VPD Money is a smart financial product for mobile people who care about easy, smart and secure transactions; and VPD money comes with many of such bonuses like:
-Unlimited free transfers
-Access to borderless payments via virtual cards
-Cash backs on every transaction
-Easy conversion from local currency to international currencies
-Access to exclusive tickets, top-ups, bills & subscription payment services in minutes!
You are already smart, it’s only a smart choice to choose borderless banking for mobile people.

How to register

1. Download the app "vpd" directly from play store and lunch the app.

2. Click on sign up and enter your phone number. You will receive a confirmation code through SMS. Enter the code and verify .

3. Enter your BVN, then enter your personal information tally with your BVN.

4. Enter your user name, on the referral optional copy this code 6NZ80E and paste in there. Note: ensure you input this code to balance your registration process.

5. Create a strong password that you could easily remember. Password contains capital and later with numeric.

6. Fill the Security question option and make sure you remember it.

7. Congratulations account created successful. Check your email and verify it.

8. Enter your pin. This is the pin you will use in transaction process. Be sure to remember it.

9. Under the app click Card to create a virtual card like your atm. Enter four pin and upload your photo. Congratulations virtual card created.t

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Farki: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
But zombies and other affiliated idiots said nobody was shot?

Another idiot called Major General Taiwo said they used blanks and blanks do not have any effect on the body.

So this man that is crippled for life because he protested for a better Nigeria is now a fool? undecided
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by waleadeagb(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
Amen, Amen. They all will experience the eternal pain of destruction in their various family. Massacre,pain,rape and sadness shall be their portion in the name of their devilish god's they are worshipping. It shall be, Amen....

quote author=DamZik post=96554144][s][/s]Officialgarri, for surpporting evil and wickedness, may something worse than this senseless shootings be your lot. You shall be a victim very soon. So that you can know how it feels to be a victim of state's atrocities and brutality.[/quote]
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by wonder233: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
There was no shooting. Kill yourself
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Farki: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
This story invokes emotion...but to what purpose.

Continue to be asking. undecided

So his life is worthless because he wasn't shot for praising Mumuhamadu Buhari?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?

Story doesn't add up at all. Grandville is an elite hospital and I doubt if he can pay for the hospital bills for one that doesnt even have money.

Also medical doctor do not write doctors notes like what you just saw stating he is a victim of #endsars. Dr's don't have business with all that petiness as its unsubstantiated. That's how you identify fake news.

Again why wait till now to give us "Titanic story".
I tell you every gunshot wound will now be attributed to lekki masacre.
This is what happens when you spin up lies by creating a fictitious lekki massacre. You will spend extra effort to sustain the lies. People are already tired. Even CNN is tired as they can no longer keep up with the lies. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
'Truth'!
Now, u answer mine:
"U don chop"?
cool
Agbegbaorogboye:

Answer the question
Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Jashub: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
babadee1:

I knew you would say this. I knew because most of us Nigerians have given up. They have deceived us and oppressed us for so long that we have given up and allowed them to get away with anything they want to do to us. But there is a new generation of Nigerians who have refused to give up. Who are saying enough is enough. Lies and oppression must give way to honesty and good governance in this country.
If you don't believe we can change our government and our destiny that's fine, we can't force you to believe. But please don't let yourself be used to stand in the way of what God wants to do to liberate Nigeria. You don't have to talk, but if you must talk please only tell the truth, don't support lies and you will see what God will do in your life and in the destiny of Nigeria.
Better wake up from your slumber. You live in a country that is divided along the lines religion and tribalism. And you expect a unification to arise from that divide and oust these leaders...? Hahaha...even God knows that cannot happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Eagleword14(f): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chaiii....I read this with teary eyes.

May God strengthen you bro and bring destiny helpers ur way in Jesus name.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

So can Blank bullet do this?
Or are PROTESTERS body bullet proof, you ANIMAL
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Story doesn't add up at all. Grandville is an elite hospital and I doubt if he can pay for the hospital bills for one that doesnt even have money.

Also medical doctor do not write doctors notes like what you just saw stating he is a victim of #endsars. Dr's don't have business with all that petiness as its unsubstantiated. That's how you identify fake news.

This is what happens when you spin up lies by creating a fictitious lekki massacre. You will spend extra effort to sustain the lies. People are already tired. Even CNN is tired as they can no longer keep up with the lies. Lol
Siddon diah, u never see sth!
So u nor know say every ipob wey die/loss for Nigeria whole wide world na soja kee them for lekki?

Hehehehehe....... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by OgideAgu: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
So sad

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:
'Truth'!
Now, u answer mine:
"U don chop"?
cool

How much is "Truth" paying you?
As for me, I dey kampe
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
chozzy:

https://punchng.com/my-leg-was-amputated-after-i-was-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate-23-year-old-cobbler/

stupid boy, you get luck say na one leg Dem cut. sebi the celebrities wey dey ginger the protest nothing do dem....no small scratch dey their body.... mumu you go use leg collect bullet. bastard.... call falz, dj switch and that aboki woman make Dem go buy leg for you....senseless human being....davido even sing "I love you no mean say make I put hand for fire" you still follow am dey ginger protest.... mumu
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by tit(f): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
shoot blanks up in the air,
then shoot live rounds at people~
general taiwo i hail thee
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:

Siddon diah, u never see sth!
So u nor know say every ipob wey die/loss for Nigeria whole wide world na soja kee them for lekki?

Hehehehehe....... grin grin

Lol. You're very funny
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Ade3131: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

You're still hell-bent on forcing it on us that the death toll is so 'insignificant' like one or zero.

I have so much to say at once that I don't even know where to start from. Well, I don't know who's behind the moniker am quoting nor your sponsor, but I can confidently tell you this; the monster you're raising will come back to eat you and your sponsors.... It just a matter of time.

It defies logic to think at least 21 people sustained gun shot injuries as confirmed by the state governor, yet only 2 was killed (again, quoting the figures from the governor). Does it mean that they were selectively shot at by the military? Like hey there, wait lemme aim at your shoulder or stop I want to shoot your leg so that you won't die.

If 21 could be so lucky to leave the site with gun injuries, how many more would have been unfortunately killed? Just one or two according to you and the governor, and this doesn't pass as a massacre - your verdict.

No point cursing the cursed, and no point praying for the blessed one. God will judge each and everyone of us according to the deeds of our hands. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Xantel(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
So sad
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na so una dey fail English cum begin dey blame tisha!
More like:
Teacher: what's your name?
You: Ayam a boi.
Abeg, e rhyme for ya aiz?
cool

Agbegbaorogboye:

How much is "Truth" paying you?
As for me, I dey kampe

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:
Na so una dey fail English cum begin dey blame tisha!
More like:
Teacher: what's your name?
You: Ayam a boi.
Abeg, e rhyme for ya aiz?
cool

How much are you being paid.
No time for long story. Or are you still on grade level 1 a la 30k?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by richie240: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hehehehehe.....incorrigible pikin! grin grin
Na ya type dey fail exam yet dey huzzle promotion to d next class.
Nwoke, u must 'repeat' d exam I give u, or else na o.y.o u dey!
Inugo?
cool

Agbegbaorogboye:

How much are you being paid.
No time for long story. Or are you still on grade level 1 a la 30k?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Ade3131: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

You actually said all these things from your clear mind or you're high on something?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
richie240:
Hehehehehe.....incorrigible pikin! grin grin
Na ya type dey fail exam yet dey huzzle promotion to d next class.
Nwoke, u must 'repeat' d exam I give u, or else na o.y.o u dey!
Inugo?
cool

You're ashamed of 30k?
Own it with your full chest

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by slowice(m): 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
More of this kind of news will surface as time goes on.... Some family would prefer to keep quiet about it, some victims too will rather keep quiet with the belief that nothing can be done. But in time more families and victims will be emboldened to speak up.

Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust / COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? - Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.