Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis (37667 Views)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Mrceragem: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?

As usual, some pawpaw head will say its photoshop
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by femijay8271(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
you should have been shot in your brain instead so that next time when you protest and govt swiftly responds you will choose peace by going home instead of being foolishly led by old bitches Aisha something gibberish, DJ gibberish n co to block roads and toll gate because they have meat pie to give you and your fellow idiots, it pains me some other idiots like you escaped unscratched.

assuming this is one of ur blood, is this what you gonna say?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by chatinent: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
So sad.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by hush15: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
chozzy:

https://punchng.com/my-leg-was-amputated-after-i-was-shot-at-lekki-toll-gate-23-year-old-cobbler/

So for those who were asking if soldier fired live ammunitions, here is your answer. To the questions if there were deaths, the evidence is on its way. To the question of how many casualties, that one too is coming..
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BafanaBafana: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Part of the medical report read
“He sustained this injury as a result of his involvement in the #ENDSARS protest that occurred at the Lekki toll gate."

Na this statement spoil the whole story for me. This is not something that can be found on a medical report.
It reminds me of the python dance era which every obituary picture from the east read "he died as a result of operation python dance"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Niceiroko: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
So this one isn't dead. But it's a massacre anyway...

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead
You will experience worst situation than this say amen
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by peculiar2233: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead
Dont worry ok...
U should continue to support evil,
There will be cry and agony in ur household soon
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by babadee1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
Better wake up from your slumber. You live in a country that is divided along the lines religion and tribalism. And you expect a unification to arise from that divide and oust these leaders...? Hahaha...even God knows that cannot happen.

My brother, if you live long enough you will see the transformation that God will do in this country. In Jesus mighty name Amen. It is coming whether you believe it or not.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by peculiar2233: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Olorikuruku omo irankiran
U will meet ur waterloo soon
Mark my words
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Jashub: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
babadee1:

My brother, if you live long enough you will see the transformation that God will do in this country. In Jesus mighty name Amen. It is coming whether you believe it or not.
Amen

Peace
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by peculiar2233: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

May u know no peace again henceforth
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Cherez: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?
People like NGpatriot & kestolove -hater
They will have same fate
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by greensandy: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Story doesn't add up at all. Grandville is an elite hospital and I doubt if he can pay for the hospital bills for one that doesnt even have money.

Also medical doctor do not write doctors notes like what you just saw stating he is a victim of #endsars. Dr's don't have business with all that petiness as its unsubstantiated. That's how you identify fake news.

Again why wait till now to give us "Titanic story".
I tell you every gunshot wound will now be attributed to lekki masacre.
This is what happens when you spin up lies by creating a fictitious lekki massacre. You will spend extra effort to sustain the lies. People are already tired. Even CNN is tired as they can no longer keep up with the lies. Lol

Don't mind them. They think everyone is as stupid as they are. Now they have succeeded in getting a Yoruba among the victim to make it look real. We can't be fooled.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ade3131:

You actually said all these things from your clear mind or you're high on something?

I don't get swayed by emotions and I stand by what I have typed here. You can go ahead and dispute everything I put up there if you have a superior argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Ade3131: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

I don't get swayed by emotions and I stand by what I have typed here. You can go ahead and dispute everything I put up there if you have a superior argument.

Well, good for you.

You answered my question correctly and politely.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Hushpuppy20(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
someone posted on this platform some months back that lekki shooting is a scam that it's a photoshoot or photographer or whatever he calls it please Mr Man come out and defend yourself now before thunder from unknown source fire you. you know yourself BLOOD SUCKERS BASTARD
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Seyitosino(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:
They only used blanks...... Lie mohammed, is this fake news or another lie...... ....

Exactly my point. Could blank bullets have caused this level of damage to human body?

The stupid Officer said he could bring blank bullets to test on the panel members to buttress his point that blank bullets can't cause bodily harm.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Neddstark: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by harmony75: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
so sorry dearie Lagos State government have pay for the medicals and compensate every family that lost love ones.. Shabi dey claimed their own shooting was photoshopped, they can't cover the killings @Lekki tollgate the whole world saw it happening live.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Sonn(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

people like you are the reason why Nigeria is doomed forever, so you believe the possibility of shooting into a crowd withou killing? let me ask you' why were the light and cctv cameras switched off? the army have agreed to what they denied initially except one, i know your argument "let those that lost anyone come forward" do you think soldiers would commit such a crime and leave evidence to be traced? common bro! if at all they shot' they killed, and if at all they killed' trust me, they won't make it easy for you to find out because it's an international crime and embarrassment,
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by tollyboy5(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
IJOBA2:
Do you know the reason why north are still dictating for the so-called educated southerners today The answer is RELIGION. Go and check the like of nnewisuper abia1stson helinues simplyleo arrewa aka ngpatriot and techmo posts. NOTE, these guys only interest on nairaland is nothing but just to divide us along religious line so that power will remain in the north. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE DANCING TO THEIR TUNE embarassed
I know those those idiot are not Yoruba's. They are disguising to cause trouble
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Guestlander: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
They said there's was no massacre at Lekki, CNN made it up. So, the boko haram created one massacre they cannot deny. And the losers? ......ordinary Nigerians as usual.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
@Thebosstrevor1

You are a SLAVE
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

That's exactly the intention of this write-up. Sadly it was a fabricated story.
The narration certainly doesn't add up at all

SLAVE, how is it fabricated?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Story doesn't add up at all. Grandville is an elite hospital and I doubt if he can pay for the hospital bills for one that doesnt even have money.

Also medical doctor do not write doctors notes like what you just saw stating he is a victim of #endsars. Dr's don't have business with all that petiness as its unsubstantiated. That's how you identify fake news.

Again why wait till now to give us "Titanic story".
I tell you every gunshot wound will now be attributed to lekki masacre.
This is what happens when you spin up lies by creating a fictitious lekki massacre. You will spend extra effort to sustain the lies. People are already tired. Even CNN is tired as they can no longer keep up with the lies. Lol

Slave, someone can impersonate an elite hospital like that, trying to destroy their elite name without them doing nothing?
Why haven't the elite hospital come out to debunk it?

SLAVE,
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
maynia:

SLAVE, how is it fabricated?

I cant help you if your brain cannot process that for you.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Basher8583: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
maynia:

Slave, someone can impersonate an elite hospital like that, trying to destroy their elite name without them doing nothing?

SLAVE,

Has CNN not destroyed thier name already by poking nose in what was not thier business.

Besides it aprears you just learnt a new word "SLAVE". Well done. Now go and learn how to use it
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Has CNN not destroyed thier name already by poking nose in what was not thier business.

Besides it aprears you just learnt a new word "SLAVE". Well done. Now go and learn how to use it

CNN destroy their name? How?
And what about our nigeria army?

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

SLAVE,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

SLAVE, why hasn't the elite hospital come out to debunk?
The boy doesn't have the bullet?
Specifically Nigeria AMRY bullets

Slave think na
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

SLAVE, you haven't even answered my question.

SLAVE,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / 20 Persons Killed In Suleja Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.