Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis (37977 Views)

LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Simeon88(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
So this one isn't dead. But it's a massacre anyway...

Why don't you go ahead and kill this guy so we can agree with you about the 78 or 38 dead

What is your heart made of ?...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by nduwale: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?
It' is the result of blank bullet used by the army
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Bonavi: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
This story invokes emotion...but to what purpose.
thats the thing, to what purpose? When u re in a country like Nigeria, things can only get worse
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Basher8583:

Story doesn't add up at all. Grandville is an elite hospital and I doubt if he can pay for the hospital bills for one that doesnt even have money.

Also medical doctor do not write doctors notes like what you just saw stating he is a victim of #endsars. Dr's don't have business with all that petiness as its unsubstantiated. That's how you identify fake news.

Again why wait till now to give us "Titanic story".
I tell you every gunshot wound will now be attributed to lekki masacre.
This is what happens when you spin up lies by creating a fictitious lekki massacre. You will spend extra effort to sustain the lies. People are already tired. Even CNN is tired as they can no longer keep up with the lies. Lol

So an elite hospital will allow someone that can't even "pay for the hospital bill" destroy their elite name?

SLAVE think na
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by chozzy: 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigerians should please help
this guy
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Part of the medical report read
“He sustained this injury as a result of his involvement in the #ENDSARS protest that occurred at the Lekki toll gate."

Na this statement spoil the whole story for me. This is not something that can be found on a medical report.
It reminds me of the python dance era which every obituary picture from the east read "he died as a result of operation python dance"

Can't you read?
He was shot? That what was led to the complications that made them cut the leg.

Didn't you read where they said "SHOT"
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Part of the medical report read
“He sustained this injury as a result of his involvement in the #ENDSARS protest that occurred at the Lekki toll gate."

Na this statement spoil the whole story for me. This is not something that can be found on a medical report.
It reminds me of the python dance era which every obituary picture from the east read "he died as a result of operation python dance"

Slave you didn't read this part?

"says he has become an amputee after the gunshot injuries he sustained to the leg on Tuesday, October 20, 2020."
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BafanaBafana: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
maynia:

Slave you didn't read this part?

"says he has become an amputee after the gunshot injuries he sustained to the leg on Tuesday, October 20, 2020."

But it still says he sustained the injury as a result of the endsars protest which occurred at Lekki toll gate, which makes the report look fake because such things are not included in medical reports.
We know you are foolish where you come from and believe such things. Only problem is that you can't fool others
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BafanaBafana: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
maynia:

Can't you read?
He was shot? That what was led to the complications that made them cut the leg.

Didn't you read where they said "SHOT"
Medical report can never include the reason why he was shot!
It can never include the cause of an accident.
It can never include the reason why Mr A beat up Mr B.
It can never include the reason why someone commited suicide.
The people who put it together are so dumb.
Lies are like cockroaches, if there is one, there are definitely others
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Medical report can never include the reason why he was shot!
It can never include the cause of an accident.
It can never include the reason why Mr A beat up Mr B.
It can never include the reason why someone commited suicide.
The people who put it together are so dumb.
Lies are like cockroaches, if there is one, there are definitely others
Won't there be a bullet?
Specifically Nigeria AMRY bullets?
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
BafanaBafana:

[b]But it still says he sustained the injury as a result of the endsars protest which occurred at Lekki toll gate, [/b]which makes the report look fake because such things are not included in medical reports.
We know you are foolish where you come from and believe such things. Only problem is that you can't fool others

You are dumb, you lack comprehension.

Didn't he sustain injury?
What injury? Leg injury

I'm 100% sure you are a Fulani SLAVE. That's why you are saying this
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
BafanaBafana:

But it still says he sustained the injury as a result of the endsars protest which occurred at Lekki toll gate, which makes the report look fake because such things are not included in medical reports.

Didn't he sustain injury at lekki toll gate? Why are you these Fulani ANIMALS so uneducated
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Lifestone(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:
And people will still come and say there was no shooting , why not visit these named hospitals and make enquiries ?
Nobody said there's no shooting. What is said is that there was no massacre as DJ S claimed.
The DJ did more disservice to the real victims of the Toll Gate shootings.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lifestone:

Nobody said there's no shooting. What is said is that there was no massacre as DJ S claimed.

The numbers are going up , what's different ? Do u know that a shoot in the air can trigger a stampede ? And people will still die
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by tfrancis(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Contact us for ELECTION MONITORING SYSTEM.
This application will helps you protect your hard work against those that rig elections and keep count of your vote.

Features:
1) Admin Back end
2) Local Supervisor Back end
3) Mobile App for Polling Unit Inspectors (Agents)

For more information:
Whatsapp or Call us now for demo: +234-7060624802
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by mfm04622: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:

Blanks can cause same damage! We must have very poor marksmen as soldiers if a group of soldiers shoot into a crowd and we are still looking for victims more than a month after!
Blanks can wound and kill! That it is blank or rubber bullet does not mean it is not lethal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by majamajic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
mfm04622:

Blanks can same damage! We must have very poor marksmen as soldiers if a group of soldiers shoot into a crowd and we are still looking for victims more than a month after!
Blanks can wound and kill! That it is blank or rubber bullet dies not mean it is not lethal!

Victims are there , most of them , their voice are not heard .

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by mfm04622: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:

Victims are there , most of them , their voice are not heard .

They should go to the panel! Lagos State set up a fund for them! They and their families should meet the panel and get their share of the fund!

I will keep repeating it. Blanks were fired at the toll gate. If you are in doubt, go and check how lone gunmen kill at least 50 people when they went in rampage, and soldiers will fire life bullets into a crowd and we will be counting 1 and 2? No!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by mfm04622: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:

The numbers are going up , what's different ? Do u know that a shoot in the air can trigger a stampede ? And people will still die

Anybody caught up at Lekki on the 20th has nobody to blame but him/herself!

1. A curfew has been announced, you are a criminal to not obey a valid order
2. Govt has the right to disperse the protesters, peaceful or not!
3. Govt has the right to use appropriate force in dispersing protesters. Using blanks fired into the sky in the first instance is appropriate
4. This govt do not know how to use his power! If I am the one, all those who tweeted that places should be burned would have been facing trial now. All those who encouraged people at Lekki not to leave would have been facing trial now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by mauchiz: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
I thought they said there was no shooting,

Nemesis will take place very soon.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by PrinceMajestic: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
femijay8271:

assuming this is one of ur blood, is this what you gonna say?
my blood cannot be stupid enough to be out there protesting against a non existing police unit while blocking toll gate depriving people right to freedom of movement thereby being a criminal amidst state govt curfew when SARS was disbanded weeks b4 then. If my blood didn't take my advice then foolishly goes there then he deserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Pearchi: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
This guy shouldn't have allowed them doctors to amputate him so fast,my uncle had a fatal accident that destroyed one of his leg,the doctor said he must be amputated,my uncle refused,though he was bed ridden for long but today he walks with a both legs though he limps.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lifestone:

You're just a big fo0l The said DJ never claimed there was shooting/massacre she STREAMED the shooting LIVE. #Jack! You keep exhibiting your daftness why?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Lifestone(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
olumuyiolaoluwa:
You're just a big fo0l The said DJ never claimed there was shooting/massacre she STREAMED the shooting LIVE. #Jack! You keep exhibiting your daftness why?
Why haven't you learn how to express yourself without been abusive? Comeback when you've learnt some manners.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Lifestone(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
majamajic:

Yeah i get you but we all now see that there wasn't a massacre. A little patience would have saved the numerous lifes and Billions worth of property that were lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by BafanaBafana: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
maynia:

Didn't he sustain injury at lekki toll gate? Why are you these Fulani ANIMALS so uneducated
Your case is hopeless. Thats why a school dropout in the person of Nnamdi Kanu is scamming all of you. Una mumu long like river Nile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by Gyong(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2020
sweet16s:
So sad and some people would still support this incompetent government.

And a certain helinues, yenefer and man's oh!! Sorry bread crew will discredit the story. Karma still dey do press up.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by AmDayo: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2020
ursullalinda:
Yet the government is saying their was no shooting......I really feel for this guy.......useless leaders!

leaders or rulers.

I will urge you to join Twitter and see more videos and fact about lekki shootings.

nairaland is a second class news site.
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by uchwar1: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I thought someone said there was no shooting... I mean they shot blanks, sorry I mean they shot in the air.. what am I saying sef? Its like what they said was that they shot but no one was injured...

Wetin I dey talk dis days sef

This mama kalistus Rice don dey affect my brain
and I thought somebody said there was a massacre; 78, 15, 3 injured persons...
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Lifestone:

Why haven't you learn how to express yourself without been abusive? Comeback when you've learnt some manners.
Zombies only learn the HARD way
Re: Lekki Toll Shooting: My Leg Was Amputated After I Was Shot - Adebayo Francis by juman(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2020
I don't believe his story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.