Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many (536 Views)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rape means digging a lady or a man to an extent he/she was unable to withstand the sweet turned bitter experience of love making.

It means banging a lady/guy until her laps turn red or his dick gets bruises.

Let me speak to the whole world, when a prick is inserted into the hole of a woman or a woman insert herself the prick of an unwilling one, at the beginning it gets sweet, when it becomes unbearable, at that point it's advisable that one stop immediately

But when it's rape it continues and could lead to lost of lives and properties.

No one should ever experience rape

Married couples stop raping your wife/husband.

Singles stay Off sex. It's not fun. It's strictly forbidden for singles. If you want to dare God Almighty just try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by chatinent: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
undecided

Nna mehn. So, what's the recent price of kai kai as at yesterday..?
Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
who's ur dealer bro?

2 Likes

Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Emmanueltrin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
damn niggarr issorit ,op dis case need Yaba left urgently , though rape ain't good , but is the leastt of your problem , try Ring road sk it's dope
Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by tobechi74: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ayam not understanding
Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by hashtagged(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't understand this thread at all poorly written
Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Nazgul: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
So even this one too has joined them in weed smoking...and he was such a promising young man.

Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Stop the tap gutter guards
Re: The Meaning Of Rape Unknown To Many by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Virginity? And Why Do Girls Find Virgin Guys Unattracti? / Bedwet Please Help / No Police Has The Right To Arrest You Because Of A Sex Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.