Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16547 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by HelloWhatsup: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

CHEAP JOKE.... NEXT PLS!
Fatima are you really married?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
DryMouth:
I offered you job but u said u re learning on trashy craft. At least 80k plus other benefits for dey enter ur acct

TRY SOMETHING ELSE......
I HAVE MORE THAN THAT,.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

GO FIGHT RACE WAR.... BEFORE SAYING SHIT ( YOU KNOW SAY OTHER RACES HATE TO HEAR ANYTHING CALLED BLACK)

I talk am... white men's ass worshiper
They hate us, yet you're busy fantasizing about marrying one (you're just contradicting urself)
You're just deluded aswear
If they hate us, we hate them too...we don't give a f*ck about them (except you ass licker)

They hate us, yet we ruled the music industry in the US
We ruled most sport categories, boxing, basketball, football greatest of all time are negroes, there is no section of government system you won't find blacks in Europe tongue

They hate us, yet thousands of whites are fainting and crying in MJ's tours not to talk of them future,drake,brown blah blah blah

I was actually talking about Nigeria, so why bring up white people matter (you ass licker)

This is a new month, I don't have time for low ass modafuckers (because they'll try to bring u down to their level)

I don finish ur matter since last month
Why u con run away then? And u started barking now...u for stand toe to toe with me then na and not now that I'm done with you

You're just like Nigerian police...na after when robbers don finish operation dem go dey come with their stupid blaring siren

I've already put u on ur ass...all the shit you're talking now is irrelevant

My little advice...work on ur self-esteem and stop being bitter...if you think you're right and lots of people are complaining about you, u need to have a rethink (like is what I'm doing really wrong?)

I may not bother to reply to ur next quote because I'm already feeling guilty of the bashing i gave u already...it hurts me more to hurt someone

Shalom!!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I talk am... white men's ass worshiper
They hate us, yet you're busy fantasizing about marrying one (you're just contradicting urself)
You're just deluded aswear
If they hate us, we hate them too...we don't give a f*ck about them (except you ass licker)

They hate us, yet we ruled the music industry in the US
We ruled most sport categories, boxing, basketball, football greatest of all time are negroes, there is no section of government system you won't find blacks in Europe tongue

They hate us, yet thousands of whites are fainting and crying in MJ's tours not to talk of them future,drake,brown blah blah blah

I was actually talking about Nigeria, so why bring up white people matter (you ass licker)

This is a new month, I don't have time for low ass modafuckers (because they'll try to bring u down to their level)

I don finish ur matter since last month
Why u con run away then? And u started barking now...u for stand toe to toe with me then na and not now that I'm done with you

You're just like Nigerian police...na after when robbers don finish operation dem go dey come with their stupid blaring siren

I've already put u on ur ass...all the shit you're talking now is irrelevant

My little advice...work on ur self-esteem and stop being bitter...if you think you're right and lots of people are complaining about you, u need to have a rethink (like is what I'm doing really wrong?)

I may not bother to reply to ur next quote because I'm already feeling guilty of the bashing already...it hurts me more to hurt someone

Shalom!!!

LOLZ, WHAT CHAPTER?

THIS IS NOT BASHING...

GO LEARN HOW TO BASH (SEARCH FOR SA VS NIGERIA BATTLE GROUP)...

NIGGA IS PRESSED! + JEALOUSLY....

KEEP YELLING!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

LOLZ, WHAT CHAPTER?

NIGGA IS PRESSED! + JEALOUSLY....

KEEP YELLING!

Can't u read and comprehend

I talk say I don destroy and annihilate you already, of which u ran away (U couldn't stand it)
I can't continue to hurt you because I don't want a lowlife MF to commit suicide as a result of depression, I don't wanna have my hands in somebody's death

So your ranting now is as harmless as a lion with no teeth and claws cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Can't u read and comprehend

I talk say I don destroy and annihilate you already, of which u ran away (U couldn't stand it)
I can't continue to hurt you because I don't want a lowlife MF to commit suicide as a result of depression, I don't wanna have my hands in somebody's death

So your ranting now is as harmless as a lion with no teeth and claws cheesy

and you Fool yourself for quoting back...

MEANING YOU ARE A FUCKIN MODAFUVKER BLACK NIGGA?

I LIKE THE WAY WHITEY ARE DEALING WITH BLACK MONKEYS..

*LECTURER IN CLASS *

I GONNA GO... AFTER CELL BIOLOGY CLASS WE CAN CONTINUE!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

Do you understand the word "MAY" atall?

Bubu needs to work on education sector in the north...very pathetic

What was I even expecting from a low life aboki from u, busy chasing cows up and down grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001 why you wan die for my matter like this
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

MEANING YOU ARE A FUCKIN MODAFUVKER BLACK NIGGA?

I LIKE THE WAY WHITEY ARE DEALING WITH BLACK MONKEYS..

The same way (even worse) they'll deal with your orangutan x bonobos monkey hybrid face tongue
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:

SAY NAH MADNESS DY WEREY ME ABI...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:

Not her fault bro

It's the ugly syndrome she's carrying that always make her to boil anytime she sees a cute and dope nigga grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Do you understand the word "MAY" atall?

Bubu needs to work on education sector in the north...very pathetic

What was I even expecting from a low life aboki from u, busy chasing cows up and down grin

your grand ancestors are cow chasers right...

no wonder you behave like cow.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

The same way (even worse) they'll deal with your orangutan x bonobos monkey hybrid face tongue

meaning HOW DY DEAL WITH UR APE ANCESTORS !
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

your grand ancestors are cow chasers right...

no wonder you behave like cow.

I'm not from the north tongue

So how come my ancestors are chasing cows up and down?....

No be ur full time job for north? (To chase cows up and down) since the creation of this world grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I'm not from the north tongue

So how come my ancestors are chasing cows up and down?....

No be ur full time job for north? (To chase cows up and down) since the creation of this world grin

AND WHO TOLD THAT I AM A NORTHERNER ?

.....STUPID BLACKIES WITH CONCLUSION WITHOUT RESEARCHING....

AND I SEE YOU ARE EXPLAINING THE LIFE OF UR FAMILY SINCE THEY CAME INTO THIS WORLD...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

SAY NAH MADNESS DY WEREY ME ABI...
fati frankly speaking just chill and relax where you dey make I come meet you cuz believe me you need chilled origin or what is ur brand.... since yesterday morning you dey they battle you need to relax and recuperate....you hear where u position like this
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:
fati frankly speaking just chill and relax where you dey make I come meet you cuz believe me you need chilled origin or what is ur brand.... since yesterday morning you dey they battle you need to relax and recuperate....you hear where u position like this

NOT INTERESTED!

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

meaning HOW DY DEAL WITH UR APE ANCESTORS !

According to science, we all descended from Ape

But you in particular, you're produced from direct and immediate crossbreed btw an orangutan and bonobos monkey.

I don think human beings can produce a creature as fugly as you're cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

According to science, we all descended from Ape

But you in particular, you're produced from direct and immediate crossbreed btw an orangutan and bonobos monkey.

I don think human beings can produce a creature as fugly as you're cheesy

YES... OOH YOU DESCENDED FROM APE......

THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP ON MENTIONING THE BREEDS OF YOUR FAMILY..

THANK GOD YOU SAID THAT WITH UR MOUTH....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

AND WHO TOLD THAT I AM A NORTHERN ?

.....STUPID BLACKIES WITH CONCLUSION WITHOUT RESEARCHING....

AND I SEE YOU ARE EXPLAINING THE LIFE OF UR FAMILY SINCE THEY CAME INTO THIS WORLD...

Chai..what a pity, you're now denying your fellow abokis because they chase cows up and down...so pathetic cheesy

And for the research...what else is there to find out about an orangutan x bonobos monkey hybrid when it's glaring

You can't be a "NORTHERN" but a "NORTHERNER"
You should be in pry 3 learning how to spell but you're here disgracing ur family

Bring it on b*tch
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

You see...I said it, u no go school atall
The werey no even know science theory cheesy

Abegi go chase ur cattle ooo before them enter express grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

nigga she done pm say make you pity her say all this strong head Wey she dey do nah make she no lose her nairaland credibility.. am begging on her behalf forgive and forget nah small pikin dey worry her naso she tell me.......she go still quote but nah to confirm say she really send me that pm to beg u make e no be like say she no send me any pm. just pity her she no just know how she go take comot ni. on the house bros ayandokun2000 pls forgive our sister fati bum bum
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:
nigga she done pm say make you pity her say all this strong head Wey she dey do nah make she no lose her nairaland credibility.. am begging on her behalf forgive and forget nah small pikin dey worry her naso she tell me.......she go still quote but nah to confirm say she really send me that pm to beg u make e no be like say she no send me any pm. just pity her she no just know how she go take comot ni

Me just dey use her catch cruise ni cheesy, nothing personal

Anyways let me leave her to continue ranting

We live to fight another day ( based on her logic)

No be fati?....we go still cross paths na grin

But as for me....I fit continue till next dawn, I no get joy atall (i no be woman basher and not a redpiller), i respect women with intergrity and not some low life mofos

Continue ooo fati
And besides, this isn't my thread

If u really want this to continue...create a thread for us and invite me

I'm done derailing this thread
Accept my apologies @OP

Shalom!!!

Modified; further quote from you @fati2001 will be completely ignored wink
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Me just dey use her catch cruise ni cheesy, nothing personal

Anyways let me leave her to continue ranting

We live to fight another day ( based on her logic)

No be fati?....we go still cross paths na grin

But as for me....I fit continue till next dawn, I no get joy atall (i no be woman basher and not a redpiller), i respect women with intergrity and not some low life mofos

Continue ooo fati
And besides, this isn't my thread

If u really want this to continue...create a thread for us and invite me

I'm done derailing this thread
Accept my apologies @OP

Shalom!!!

Modified; further quote from you @fati2001 will be completely ignored wink

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:
nigga she done pm say make you pity her say all this strong head Wey she dey do nah make she no lose her nairaland credibility.. am begging on her behalf forgive and forget nah small pikin dey worry her naso she tell me.......she go still quote but nah to confirm say she really send me that pm to beg u make e no be like say she no send me any pm. just pity her she no just know how she go take comot ni. on the house bros ayandokun2000 pls forgive our sister fati bum bum

STUPID... MY NAIRALAND EMAIL IS NOT WORKING....

JUST TO SAVE STRESS.. PLS SHOW ME OR THE PUBLIC THE PM .... OR OTHER WISE!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

You see...I said it, u no go school atall The werey no even know science theory cheesy
Abegi go chase ur cattle ooo before them enter express grin

TELL THAT TO UR APE ANCESTORS... THE CATTLE CHASERS.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Chai..what a pity, you're now denying your fellow abokis because they chase cows up and down...so pathetic cheesy

And for the research...what else is there to find out about an orangutan x bonobos monkey hybrid when it's glaring

You can't be a "NORTHERN" but a "NORTHERNER"
You should be in pry 3 learning how to spell but you're here disgracing ur family

Bring it on b*tch

SAID BY A CASTRATED SERIAL RAPIST.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY A CASTRATED SERIAL RAPIST.

Just like ur orangutan father raped ur bonobos monkey mother grin
Tell ur father to stop raping you... it's costing u your sanity cheesy

*I just don't know why I can't resist replying u cheesy*

I pray I'll be able to hold it without replying u again cos I've promised the OP I won't further derail his thread but your fuckup deserved to be treated aswear cool

Shalom!!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Just like ur orangutan father raped ur bonobos monkey mother grin
Tell ur father to stop raping you... it's costing u your sanity cheesy

*I just don't know why I can't resist replying u cheesy*

I pray I'll be able to hold it without replying u again cos I've promised the OP I won't further derail his thread but your fuckup deserved to be treated aswear cool

Shalom!!!

just like you called ur mom BITVH......

yes, pls tell me more about the incident that happened to your mom.....

offsprings from an infected womb.....

SERIAL RAPIST PROBABLY YOU GOT IT FROM YOU DAD THIS IS CONTINUING RAPING YOUR SISTERS, YOUR MOM AND YOU INCLUDED...

TREAT UR ROTTEN RUSTED BLACK ASS FIRST...

OFFSPRING FROM APE FAMILY...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by arleck(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

POTENTIAL RAPIST UR ATTENTION IS TOO CHEAP..... I DON'T NEED IT.
May Amadiohia dick locate you at night .and rape to pieces with his thunderous dick angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

just like you called ur mom BITVH......

yes, pls tell me more about the incident that happened to your mom.....

offsprings from an infected womb.....

SERIAL RAPIST PROBABLY YOU GOT IT FROM YOU DAD THIS IS CONTINUING RAPING YOUR SISTERS, YOUR MOM AND YOU INCLUDED...

TREAT UR ROTTEN RUSTED BLACK ASS FIRST...

OFFSPRING FROM APE FAMILY...

You're just beating around the bush
Repackaging my points back to me....you've got no more point jare... it's getting boring

What does rape have to do with this conversation?
You're just trying to divert this topic (your fugliness and low self-esteem)...because I can't figure out where we mentioned sexual content all this while

Ohhh, now I understand.... you're trying to pour out your nightmare and mind over here, keep it coming b*tch

If u can't confront your dad, it's better to contact human rights activist to deliver you from the big gbola your dad used and still using to rip ur smelly Toto wide sotey ur pussy lips no fit close together (dripping smelly juice if u sit for just short period of time like 5mins)

Hahahahaha grin

I love this cruise
Keep it coming

I'll be glad to make ur day miserable one more time cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

AND SO?

I will slap you a slap you haven't been slapped since you were at age 0 if u don't behave yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.