Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16553 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

ROTTWEILER
IS A DOG

I CAN'T Bleep A NIGERIAN MAN EVEN THOUGH THE WORLD IS AT END..
Can you swear with your life you haven't since you were birthed Fatima?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

ROTTWEILER

IS A DOG

Yeah....cos u just checked Google to know the meaning of a Rottweiler cheesy grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tozic:
[/b]
Can you swear with your life you haven't since you were birthed Fatima?

I SWEAR TO MY GRAVE ..I HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER!!

I DON'T MAKE MOUTH OR BOAST FOR NOTHING....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Yeah....cos u just checked Google to know the meaning of a Rottweiler cheesy grin

HOGWASH..... YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD ONE!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by senjutsu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
if that is you in ur dp plssss I can work in ur store of palliative trust me am very good grin grin grin,,, am serious no joke
now you made me check his abi na her profile sad
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

I SWEAR NO JOKES... I RATHER DIE SINGLE!!
Before nko you will die single noni grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY A DISFIGURED APE

even in hell, I can't do that..

I pity the woman wer go marry u... in fact more pity to ur offsprings /offspring.
Oloribu cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:
Before nko you will die single noni grin
l ACCEPT IT!!
MR.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:
Oloribu cheesy
into the trash bags

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Fati2001 na man na ( check his DP)...how man go marry man, is he gay?
Who dar fûck is you angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:
Who dar fûck you?
ASK AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

HOGWASH..... YOU CAN'T EVEN AFFORD ONE!

Are you kidding me??
Not everyone is broke like you bro

I'm a breeder, so if u need one... send me a PM (with ur money)
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:

Who dar fûck is you angry

I'm just a simple nigga trying to catch cruise here cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Are you kidding me??
Not everyone is broke like you bro

I'm a breeder, so if u need one... send me a PM (with ur money)
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SAID BY SOMEONE WHO CAN'T AFFORD 3 SQUARE OF MEAL PER DAY....

BREEDER MY FOREHEAD!!!

ROTTWEILER IS 40 TO 90 K PER ONE....

I DON'T DEAL WITH DOGS, I DEAL WITH RABBITS.. (BUNNIES)! ...

BUT I RECALL, SINCE DEM BORN ME I NEVER CARRY PLATE BEG FOR COMMON FOOD NAH!! (HOW I TAKE BROKE ?) ...

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

SAID BY SOMEONE WHO CAN'T AFFORD 3 SQUARE OF MEAL PER DAY....

BREEDER MY FOREHEAD!!!

ROTTWEILER IS 40 TO 90 K PER ONE....

I DON'T DEAL WITH DOGS, I DEAL WITH RABBITS.. (BUNNIES)!

U mean that ugly forehead? cheesy
Actually got mine for 80k (4 months old)...back in 2017 and where the Bleep did u get ur Rottweiler for 40k (link pls, I'll like to buy 10 ASAP)
And the 40-90k you're claiming... it's for non ped.
Peds actually cost around 300-400k, depending on the breeder
So you know nothing Jon snow

Modified; I tagged you broke because you think owing a dog is a big deal (like buying a mansion in banana island)

If I tell u in the first instance that I own a foul...you wouldn't scream in surprise cos it's kinda cheap

But if you're not a broke ass dude, you'll see dogs as normal thing you can easily get ur hands on not the other way round
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U mean that ugly forehead? cheesy
Actually got mine for 80k (4 months old)...back in 2017 and where the Bleep did u get ur Rottweiler for 40k (link pls, I'll like to buy 10 ASAP)
And the 40-90k you're claiming... it's for non ped.
Peds actually cost around 300-400k, depending on the breeder
So you know nothing Jon snow

read my post and understand.... pls (I deal with bunny as a pet!)

with ur empty brags....

and for the forehead = it's the ugliness that makes you to view it.... *clapping *

how lucky

let's see ur forehead *the four corner faded frying pan *.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Modified; I tagged you broke because you think owing a dog is a big deal (like buying a mansion in banana island)

If I tell u in the first instance that I own a foul...you wouldn't scream in surprise cos it's kinda cheap

But if you're not a broke ass dude, you'll see dogs as normal thing you can easily get ur hands on not the other way round

you are broke if you can't afford a common casket wroth half a million and above....
(this alone is enough).

I don't like dogs! and cats that's all... not the other way round

just give bunny, cubs ( lion or tiger) as pets.... I don't rear animals, only dad do that stuffs.....

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

read my post and understand.... pls (I deal with bunny as a pet!)

with ur empty brags....

and for the forehead = it's the ugliness that makes you to view it.... *clapping *

how lucky

let's see ur forehead *the four corner fade frying pan *.....

I also deal with dogs as pets (and for biz too)
Do u know me?...why talking trash about my financial status, E dey pain u say I can afford what I possess?

Bragging u said...on a faceless forum?
Damn, ur reasoning is outta this world

As for ur DP....I had to check it to see how beautiful you're to be able to condemn a cute nigga which this thread is based on at first (before u start derailing it) but behold and lo, what I found is beyond what I can handle cheesy

As for my forehead if u see it, you'll masturbate to it till u cum out all the fluids in ur body
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

As for my forehead if u see it, you'll masturbate to it till u cum out all the fluids in ur body

so funny....

I never masturbate with Drizzy or HENDRIX and other notable humans photos ,nah you own I go masturbate with?

WHAT A KIDDER!

SO LAME, PLEASE TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

INFO : I NEVER DO THAT MESS( MASTURBATE) IN MY LIFE AND I WILL NEVER, EVER DO THAT IT STILL I LEAVE THIS WORLD......

trying to tell the world you masturbate with photos... right? because of your brokeness together with ugliness you can't afford a girl.

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

As for ur DP....I had to check it to see how beautiful you're to be able to condemn a cute nigga which this thread is based on at first (before u start derailing it) but behold and lo, what I found is beyond what I can handle cheesy

SO JUST MOVE ON AND STOP CHECKING THE DP....... OKAY, YOU GOT THAT!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Bragging u said...on a faceless forum?
Damn, ur reasoning is outta this world

NAH, THE REASONING IS IN THIS WORLD....

THAT'S IS THE TYPICAL TRAITS TO IDENTIFY A BLACK MAN!....

and are many on this forum!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Zzor:
lol, I'm tempted to meet you and shut you up once and for all but happy married life in advance, stop subjecting yourself to temptation
Meet me for once and stop throwing this lame excuse at me, I'm ready to meet you and also if u want to meet my fiancee I will bring her too, just to let u know that I'm damn serious
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I also deal with dogs as pets (and for biz too)
Do u know me?...why talking trash about my financial status, E dey pain u say I can afford what I possess?

YOU TOO.. DO YOU KNOW ME?.... WHY CALLING ANODER PERSON BROKE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED ONE....

POSSESS UR POSSESSION IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!

EVERYONE WITH HIS/ER POSSESSION!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING NEW....

YOU AND DAVAH22 OR WHAT EVER AND THE REST OF HOPELESS FELLOWS ARE COMMON.......

BASHING PEOPLE UP AND DOWN, HERE AND THERE... BUT CAN'T EVEN UPLOAD PICS BECAUSE OF SHAME AND FUGLINESS....LOW SELF ESTEEM!!!
See this one that looks like a forgotten creature, even my arm pit looks finer than u not to talk of my face cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

you are broke if you can't afford a common casket wroth half a million and above....
(this alone is enough).

I don't like dogs! and cats that's all... not the other way round

just give bunny, cubs ( lion or tiger) as pets.... I don't rear animals, only dad do that stuffs.....

It's Rott not wroth
And for the ped one...do u know if I have?, do u know me? Have u been to my kennel?
I said it... only a broke as dude will see what he/she doesn't have or can't afford as a big deal. If I tell davido I bought a watch/necklase worth #50k, what will be his next action? (Dude will just be laughing hard) because he sees it as no biggie cos he can afford X1000 of it but a broke ass like you will see it as big deal,bragging,forming or show off (awon team vanity upon vanity cheesy)
May God curse povery

Imagine someone that can only afford a rabbit of #2k dragging a whole kennel owner
Chai...this life no balance true true grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
See this one that looks like a forgotten creature, even my arm pit looks finer than u not to talk of my face cheesy

STORY!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

It's Rott not wroth
And for the ped one...do u know if I have?, do u know me? Have u been to my kennel?
I said it... only a broke as dude will see what he/she doesn't have or can't afford as a big deal. If I tell davido I bought a watch/necklase worth #50k, what will be his next action? (Dude will just be laughing hard) because he sees it as no biggie cos he can afford X1000 of it but a broke ass like you will see it as big deal,bragging,forming or show off (awon team vanity upon vanity cheesy)
May God curse povery

Imagine someone that can only afford a rabbit of #2k dragging a whole kennel owner
Chai...this life no balance true true grin

NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR DOG...

JUST GOOGLE WROTH....

YES THE FASTEST WAY TO KNOW A BLACK NIGGA IS :

BRAGING ABOUT THINGS THEY HAVE NOW... FORGETTING ABOUT THE FUTURE AHEAD.....

YOU AND DAVIDO ARE COMMON!

BRAGGERS WITH NO FUTURE AHEAD!

AMEN MAY GOD CURSE POVERTY.....

AND LIFT THOSE SUFFERING IN IT OUT OF THE BASTARD SITUATION..

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

so funny....

I never masturbate with Drizzy or HENDRIX and other notable humans photos ,nah you own I go masturbate with?

WHAT A KIDDER!

SO LAME, PLEASE TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

INFO : I NEVER DO THAT MESS( MASTURBATE) IN MY LIFE AND I WILL NEVER, EVER DO THAT IT STILL I LEAVE THIS WORLD......

[/b]trying to tell the world you masturbate with photos... right? because of your brokeness together with ugliness you can't afford a girl.
[b]

Being notable doesn't guarantee cuteness (seriously, is this how u reason?)

@bolded
Are depressed as a result of ur ugliness, naso u pour out ur mind that you're gonna die single (because no sane man can ever ask u out based on ur fugliness grin)
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I'm just a simple nigga trying to catch cruise here cheesy
Good maintain your lane
Don't fûck with me bra cool
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

SO JUST MOVE ON AND STOP CHECKING THE DP....... OKAY, YOU GOT THAT!

I almost threw up after seeing ur DP
Can a sane man still view what's irritating, the second time?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:

Good maintain your lane
Don't fûck with me bra cool
I no quote u na cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:
[b][/b]

Being notable doesn't guarantee cuteness (seriously, is this how u reason?)

@bolded
Are depressed as a result of ur ugliness, naso u pour out ur mind that you're gonna die single (because no sane man can ever ask u out based on ur fugliness grin)

yes, too ugly... I don't want my kids to carry the syndrome....

that's why I said I rather die single than marrying a fugly counter parts ( Nigerian man)...

because ugly and ugly can't match!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.