Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16543 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

have to be cocky to those who claimed they are cocky too.

Thats counter-intuitive. There would be a time when you gotta retire. Trust me on this.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
Tozic:

Thats counter-intuitive. There would be a time when you gotta retire. Trust me on this.

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2020
GodWrites:

Humans have a common ancestor with apes, so I don't know why you folks still use this as an insult...

Anyway, this is a new month and please, make una mention me in interesting threads, not shallow threads like this.

Shalom!

OKAY...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2020
OscarJaden:
hahahahah you know my problem with fati is that she don't want to admit that she's damn ugly

and that the pure Truth

say she wan marry white man with this face we're be like gorilla smh

IT'S BECAUSE OF THE GORILLA FACE I WANNA MARRY FROM ANOTHER RACE ..

she see zzor as a mentor that why she though follow her ignorantly

BLACK NIGGA YOUR DAMN FUGLINESS IS STILL WORST.... EVEN WITH HELP OF FILLER, EFFECTS.... OR WHATEVER....

I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR FACIAL STRUCTURE... NOT TO TALK ABOUT BODY STRUCTURE.....

NOSE LIKE DOWNTURN LETTER V..

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=96611452][/quote] fati most of the this Nairaland boys are frustrated, they have taken over nagging from women, just ignore some of them.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by rowland545(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

all small....

just CALL ON THE HIGHEST BEING (GOD).
hahha mumu girl
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by rowland545(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

DryMouth
Bennysam
Silentgroper
OwenJesse27
Gabbrielle
motionarena
Brain54
Kingscee
IamFINESSE
MJBOLT
Oscarjaden
rowland545
ZIINI
GodWrites
moyosore32
Brandonx
tollyboy5
Lightangel65
LovelyDude
arleck
GhengisKhan
peppermint7
muller101
Come out ooo...fati don start her madness ooo
Come out and finish her nairaland career cheesy
lols....d girl nah mumu
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
rowland545:
hahha mumu girl
you with sense, what position do you occupy in the Forbes list with your wall gecko sense?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2020
rowland545:
hahha mumu girl
MUMU FROM THE HIGHEST ORDER. .HOWDY!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2020
rowland545:
lols....d girl nah mumu
HOW POPULAR.....
ALL THOSE NIGGAZ ON ME!!
HMMMM.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

you shouldn't have wasted ur time undecided
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by rowland545(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
you with sense, what position do you occupy in the Forbes list with your wall gecko sense?
atlist I'm not typing trash online... Good day
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2020
rowland545:
yourself is thrash personified. go and eat shit
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Tozic:

you shouldn't have waited ur time undecided

you don't count!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

you don't count!
I just hope you count in the face of reality. Never mind quoting kiss
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2020
rowland545:

BECAUSE YOU ARE TRASH URSELF.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Tozic:

I just hope you count in the face of reality(i always do and will continue to do so) Never mind quoting kiss
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by DryMouth: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

BLACK NIGGA YOUR DAMN FUGLINESS IS STILL WORST.... EVEN WITH HELP OF FILLER, EFFECTS.... OR WHATEVER....

I DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE YOUR FACIAL STRUCTURE... NOT TO TALK ABOUT BODY STRUCTURE.....

Dis jobless girl...
You've started again!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by rowland545(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
yourself is thrash personified. go and eat shit
chet up ya mouth...old hag
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
DryMouth:

Dis jobless girl...
You've started again!

provide job for me
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Temmylee01:
Nnah me yaff slept off las las she bow to you, kingin kingin!!!!!

I just dey look at her and Zzor all this while...Dem go dey run their mouth anyhow like say dem get 2 heads, Dem go dey bash anybody (including people old enough to be their parents) anyhow and them think say ein good
I no dey cross their path before unto say I no want any insult or embarrassment (even tho na faceless forum)
What started all this bullshit?.... person uploaded his pic jejely without mentioning u or calling u to his thread, what next....she started bashing him, calling him names (flat ugly nose blah blah blah) meanwhile person wey dey bash someone for no reason na the ugliest being I've ever seen in my whole life, can u imagine. E no fresh atall

After dealing with her...all I see now is just a toothless dog making noise...I even dey pity her sef because I bash her no be small
I was ready to bash her till dawn but fortunately for her, she ran away

Dem con turn themselves to boss, dey troll every single folks here

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

I TOO GET UR TIME... LET'S CONTINUE....

U get my time?
Why u con run away last night?
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

Yes, SADIST FROM USELESS REGIONAL ZONE IN NIGERIA.... SHOW URS.....

OVERHYPED.. OFFSPRING FROM APE FAMILY...

JEALOUSY...PLS KEEP ON QUOTING MY MONIKER...

SOMEONE WANNA DIE ON TOP MY MATTER!

Una wan start inter tribal war?
Abeg no start am ooo
U no say people no dey take ear hear aboki or take eye see aboki
Abeg no start am ooo
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

Aswear the nigga dope...if na woman get this kind face, I no go mind to wife am
But your fugly face....damn, God forbid *pukes*
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Tozic: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

The thing is u re vulgar.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by arleck(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fati2001 attention seeking LovePeddler!!!! You still a newbie. Now you looking for cheap attention angry angry mumu geh.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by DryMouth: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
fati2001:

provide job for me
I offered you job but u said u re learning on trashy craft.
At least 80k plus other benefits for dey enter ur acct
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
arleck:
Fati2001 attention seeking LovePeddler!!!! You still a newbie. Now you looking for cheap attention angry angry mumu geh.

POTENTIAL RAPIST UR ATTENTION IS TOO CHEAP..... I DON'T NEED IT.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U get my time? Why u con run away last night?
ASK URSELF THAT.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Una wan start inter tribal war?
Abeg no start am ooo
U no say people no dey take ear hear aboki or take eye see aboki
Abeg no start am ooo

GO FIGHT RACE WAR.... BEFORE SAYING SHIT ( YOU KNOW SAY OTHER RACES HATE TO HEAR ANYTHING CALLED BLACK)
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Aswear the nigga dope...if na woman get this kind face, I no go mind to wife am But your fugly face....damn, God forbid *pukes*

CHEAP JOKE.... NEXT PLS!

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tozic:
The thing is u re vulgar.

AND SO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.