Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! (16542 Views)

Imagine Climbing This Stairs As A Guy(pics) / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

you depend on backup black nigga dissers while I depend on one... see levels!
madam am more matured that is why I didn't retaliate you hear,, but I can see my g dealing with u. Everywhere Maranma!!!!!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

How is sea wave related to this?
I talk am seh....u be psycho, u no go hear word U fellow mates dey yabaleft cheesy
IS THAT ALL... PSYCHO FELLOW..
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
madam am more matured that is why I didn't realize you hear,, but I can see my g dealing with u. Everywhere Maranma!!!!!!

your g are immature same as u...... going around dissing females here on NL ,You THINK YOU CAN PULL THAT TRIGGER ON ME?... ... NEVER.

U BASH I BASH...

WE BOTH DISPLAY OURSELVES!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

So people dey make jest of his head?...I no fit laugh grin

U no fit form lvls for me seh oloun....why does opponents hate him on the pitch, how does he press his opponents, if u like, go to Google (u no fit see am), u dey do like say u be island of knowledge. U wey be say ur brain na 2KB and you're knowing ibra for the first time tonight because you've lived all ur life in an asylum

Keep it rolling, I go finish u with no trace of ur existence tonight...scumbag

COMING FROM A DEAD BRAINER!

PPLE MAKING JEST BECAUSE OF HIS NOSE, CAN THEY CREATE A SINGLE HAIR ?

TRASHY ITEM!

AFTER YOU DON GOOGLE FINISH.

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG FOR THROWING UP THE QUESTIONS.

... ME NO BE LIKE YOU !
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

your g are immature same as u...... going around dissing females here on NL ,You THINK YOU CAN PULL THAT TRIGGER ON ME?... ... NEVER.

U BASH I BASH...

WE BOTH DISPLAY OURSELVES!
werey re ooooh grin grin who dey diss you Did i even know you are existing before u came in here and bash me. Is like you need chilled origin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
werey re ooooh grin grin who dey diss you Did i even know you are existing before u came in here and bash me. Is like you need chilled origin

DON'T DRAW BACK.... BE A MAN FOR ONCE AND ACCEPT IT!

TALKING FOR THE SAKE OF OTHER FEMALES

no one can diss me... unless I'm offline...

always ready...

when I was new I used to play cool but now nah nah
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
owkkkkkkk, nah my own thread con be Santiago bernabeu Ahbi nah here unah plan to play the final match and. Unah no invite many people

DryMouth
Bennysam
Silentgroper
OwenJesse27
Gabbrielle
motionarena
Brain54
Kingscee
IamFINESSE
MJBOLT
Oscarjaden
rowland545
ZIINI
GodWrites
moyosore32
Brandonx
tollyboy5
Lightangel65
LovelyDude
arleck
GhengisKhan
peppermint7
muller101
Come out ooo...fati don start her madness ooo
Come out and finish her nairaland career cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

DON'T DRAW BACK.... BE A MAN FOR ONCE AND ACCEPT IT!
shey dem don get u ni, abi you wake up on the wrong side of the bed ni ogbeni me i no well oo oh. Abeg dey ur dey make I dey my dey oooh.. ah no even bring an come near me...I mad gaaaan ooh
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

DryMouth Bennysam Silentgroper Brain54 IamFINESSE MJBOLT Oscarjaden rowland545 ZIINI GodWrites
Come out ooo...fati don start her madness ooo Come out and finish her nairaland career cheesy
all small....

just CALL ON THE HIGHEST BEING (GOD).

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

COMING FROM A DEAD BRAINER!

PPLE MAKING JEST BECAUSE OF HIS NOSE, CAN THEY CREATE A SINGLE HAIR ?

TRASHY ITEM!

AFTER YOU DON GOOGLE FINISH.

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG FOR THROWING UP THE QUESTIONS.

... ME NO BE LIKE YOU !

Google to know about my ibra?
You're a psycho indeed
U just wan dey form lvl werey grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
shey dem don get u ni, abi you wake up on the wrong side of the bed ni ogbeni me i no well oo oh. Abeg dey ur dey make I dey my dey oooh.. ah no even bring an come near me...I mad gaaaan ooh

ur madness no reach the one I have!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

DryMouth
Bennysam
Silentgroper
Brain54
IamFINESSE
MJBOLT
Oscarjaden
rowland545
ZIINI
GodWrites

Come out ooo...fati don start her madness ooo
Come out and finish her nairaland career cheesy
guy easy nah me I no wan hear say person don drink sniper before day go break tomorrow ooh
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Google to know about my ibra? You're a psycho indeed U just wan dey form lvl werey grin
me form level for wrecked rat... GOD FORBID BAD THING..
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
guy easy nah me I no wan hear say person don drink sniper before day go break tomorrow ooh

STORY STORY...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

ur madness no reach the one I have!
okay nah I now knw say, ur surname nah Mumu and ur middle name werey while ur first name nah eleribu.
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

STORY STORY...
eleribu ni ooooo iwo kini kan to ribi chewing stick, nonsense.

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

I SWEAR NO JOKES... I RATHER DIE SINGLE!!
Chisos…this girl has finnished ZIINI

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
okay nah I now knw say, ur surname nah Mumu and ur middle name werey while ur first name nah eleribu.

the names you got the day you came in to dis world.... and worst part they even kill ram..

what a shame..

they sound great to the ears tho...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
eleribu ni ooooo iwo kini kan to ribi chewing stick, nonsense.

MAI WUARA NAIII!, YOUR BODY SHAPE IS LIKE CHEWING STICK ABI?..

OVER THE PLACE I WILL LIVE HERE AFTER

Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:

U go see say she go pipe down small in days to come cos she'll be heavily depressed after mah niggas don finish am
Watch out grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

me form level for wrecked rat... GOD FORBID BAD THING..

It should be WRETCHED and not WRECKED

olodo rabata grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

U go see say she go pipe down small in days to come cos she'll be heavily depressed after mah niggas don finish am
Watch out grin

ewww!

meaning those black poshs!!

can't waiter! and seer ...
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ogbeni no perturb me jare
I don sleep na grin I woke up now I kon see 4 mention haha wetin happen na
No worry we go settle her matter tomorrow shebi na fati mtchewww leave her for me cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

the names you got the day you came in to dis world.... and worst part they even kill ram..

what a shame..

they sound great to the ears tho...
yeah kip whining shebi u no wan borrow sense, come to think of it why did u think every guys hate ur dirty ass on this forum?? Let say you have been right all this while.. are u also right today cuz I know have never quoted you since have been on this platform so tell me what warrant that abuse u gave me in the morning??
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

It should be WRETCHED and not WRECKED
olodo rabata grin
I USE THE WORD I LIKE AT ANY TIME...

DULDI!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
yeah kip whining shebi u no wan borrow sense, come to think of it why did u think every guys hate ur dirty ass on this forum?? Let say you have been right all this while.. are u also right today cuz I know have never quoted you since have been on this platform so tell me what warrant that abuse u gave me in the morning??

HATE! GUY'S! FORUM!

HAHAHAHA.... LIK I CARE.....

NEVER KNOW WE HAVE GUYS ON THIS FORUM.....

HATERS KEEP HATING... AS FAR AS I LIVE, LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!!

PRAYING FOR MORE HATES..

EWWWE!

GO BACK TO UR MENTIONS, AND COME BACK FOR THE ANSWER!

SO INSULTS DEY PAIN LIK THIS, I BE THINK SAY NAH CRUISE!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

I USE THE WORD I LIKE AT ANY TIME...

DULDI!

That's why u be confirm OLODO grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Temmylee01(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

HATE! GUY'S! FORUM!

HAHAHAHA.... LIK I CARE.....

NEVER KNOW WE HAVE GUYS ON THIS FORUM.....

HATERS KEEP HATING... AS FAR AS I LIVE, LIKE I GIVE A SHIT!!

PRAYING FOR MORE HATES..

EWWWE!

GO BACK TO UR MENTIONS, AND COME BACK FOR THE ANSWER!

SO INSULTS DEY PAIN LIK THIS, I BE THINK SAY NAH CRUISE!
only one word I have for you and Nah im be you be ELERIBU. goodnight winch!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Ayandokun2000: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
ZIINI:
Ogbeni no perturb me jare
I don sleep na grin I woke up now I kon see 4 mention haha wetin happen na
No worry we go settle her matter tomorrow shebi na fati mtchewww leave her for me cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Temmylee01:
only one word I have for you and Nah im be you be ELERIBU. goodnight winch!!

QUICK SLEEP MAKE YOU NO MISS THE COVEN MEETING...

SINCE YOU SAID YOU BE WINCH!

NAH U TALK OOH ON UR POST..
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by Silentgroper(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
fati2001:

all small....

just CALL ON THE HIGHEST BEING (GOD).
Lol. Are u sure, u wouldnt go all emotional on me when i pounce on u. grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! by fati2001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

That's why u be confirm OLODO grin
SO YOU BE OLODO...THAT'S WHY YOUR BRAIN BE LIKE THE SITE THEY DUMP COW SHITZ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / What Are The Most Important Reasons For You To Get Married? / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.