Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50683 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Superjazz: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice
with righful Maintenance the belly can be flat and sex will look beautiful she doesn't need to look like a 89 year old grandma because she born.jennifer Lopez and tiwa born but their Belle still flat
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Superjazz: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
YelloweWest:

Just 11months and you are complaining
It take at least 2years to recover from pregnancy o.

No go kill the poor woman pls. No drug cam reduce tommy. Only diet and exercise.
D guy dey watch xvideos hence the unnecessary comparism

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Josywhyte: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Tell her to reduce intake of food that has carbohydrate. Enroll her in gym classes,take much fruits
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by omobaba1759: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2020
STOP HER FROM EATING AFTER 7 PM
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Raychee(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2020
BabbanBura:

Bravo!!! You wrote this by yourself? Abi na copy and paste? If you did, then you earn my respect, nice.

Op,
What this hanty wrote here is absolute wholesome truth and works, I can attest to it because it worked for me but my own get rigorous daily sports atkeast 3times weekly with each session lasting atleast 2hrs.

If all said is hard, give am another belle, rhe baby go suck the belle when coming out.

Goodluck!

Another belle go make am bigger na grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
enroll her into fitness school or just give her belle again undecided

So that those fitness Coaches will be sleeping with her ba?

You can learn more about some basic fitness exercises and introduce them to your wife.

Be her fitness Coach Sir.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by prettymaxy(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

I sell slimming tea that helps blast belly fat.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by prodev986: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Exercise to burn the excess fat.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by negga4al(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

She's busy. No time for gym. I want something like drugs

Drugs! No No man. Secret to reducing belly fat (naturally) is eat balanced diet, fruits and vegetables, taking plenty of water, and regular exercise (at least 40 mins a day). Do whole body exercise, crunches don't really help. Have plenty of sleep - sleep early, wake early (8 hours). Avoid late night food (try to take dinner before 7pm, if you can't eat Avocado, Grapefruit, Almond, eggs or greek youghurt) You may do your research as well. Remember that it takes effort to lead a healthy lifestyle, it's not easy but if you're consistent it will become second nature.

You can refer to Ronke's 9jafoodie (search on Google) for targeted menu list.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ishilove: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2020
anochuko01:

Who eats a wrap of fufu for dinner? At least two, some three. We actually eat alot here. You no see where oyinbo dey take breakfast? My malé go consume a whole jug of tea plus bread and egg, still complain say her bele dey big.

Our attitude to exercise in this part of the world is close to zero too. We're too busy, especially in Lagos, and we mistake our usual wakaabout to equate exercise.
My brother, that waka about we do in Lagos is excercise gangan

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by kkins25(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Blacks dey learn where Americans dey for eating
i seriously doubt that...
Americans eat but eating habit is just so different from blacks. I know this for a fact because our restaurant is tailored for white people. no white man has ever complained of the quantity of our meals and most often live lots of remnants. Americans eat much more than Europeans even.

on the other hand blacks do troop in too. i dont like serving them because the first thing you hear is "ah the food is small oh", or when they want to order they will say "please how big is your pizza", "the chicken is it big? how many inside"? LOL...

i tried na, i con wan copy oyinbo man their habit but men, black man must chop grin grin grin

its too late now, my belle na XXL. But if you come to think of it, because of the quantity of food we eat and how frequent we eat; we spend so much of our income on food.

The other people that can compete with blacks for food na Asians.. Malaysians, Lebanese, and the motherfuqing Indians are among the most(permit the English) "rudest" of people ive encountered. They do drop a large tip though to compensate you for the discomfort they've caused..LOL..

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by excanny: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't waste ur time and money, u can't get that from her. Either u manage it or get another sisi with flat tummy from the start.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by peacettw: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okwesiri.
People are always quick to suggest exercising for losing weight without addressing the main cause of weight gain, which is too much intake of food.

This.

I have not exercised in years although if you ask me going to market and walking around different shops for hours should count for something. Instead I am strict with my food rationing and dieting.

I have maintained my figure since I got married based on dieting alone. I am too busy and lazy to exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

I'm not. We eat too much.
Who is "we"?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Time matters too.

If you eat that by say between 9-10pm, it stays with you. The result; an increase in tummy size.
There are Nigerians that barely eat enough good food in a year.
You have to consider poverty,too.
But there are rich ones that don't eat too much.
The ultimate truth is that there are rich/poor black/white people that eat either a lot or just enough or barely enough or less than enough.
The generalization is unnecessary here.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by dstar01(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2020
You said your baby is still 11months which means she's probably still breastfeeding your baby or stopped recently. Bro give it a bit of time because her body is still adjusting for now. However I think exercise it the best option and not drugs or herbal tea.

Amazing Wealth Tips:

"Become a highly disciplined time manager. There are roughly 168 hours in a week. This surely allows plenty of time for achievement of the many goals we desire to accomplish. Be ruthless with your time. Set aside a few minutes each morning to plan your day. Plan around your priorities and focus on not only those tasks which are immediate but not important (i.e., many telephone calls) but especially on those which are important but not urgent, for these allow for the greatest personal and professional development.

Important but not immediate activities are those which produce long-term, sustainable benefits and include exercise, strategic planning, the development of relationships and professional education.

Never let the things which matter most be placed in the backseat as compared to those that matter least". It is called priority. Ensure you prioritise your daily, weekly and monthly activities, to ensure you achieve maximum balance in your financial goals.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ImaBruno: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Instead of taking soft drinks, let her replace it with lemon water.

Wash and slice your unpeeled lemon in round shapes, wash your unpeeled cucumber and slice in round shapes, you can add ginger and mint leaves in a litre of water, refrigerate and take as your water. This replaces your water. Change the ingredients after two or three days.
Lemon and cucumber are just good alone without the rest.

This will reduce her cravings for soft drinks and also cut down her stomach fat with time.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2020
HellVictorinho:

There are Nigerians that barely eat enough good food in a year.
You have to consider poverty,too.
But there are rich ones that don't eat too much.
The ultimate truth is that there are rich/poor black/white people that eat either a lot or just enough or barely enough or less than enough.
The generalization is unnecessary here.

These issues must be addressed.

HellVictorinho:

Who is "we"?

Don't take it personal.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Eaglesence: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not necessarily true.

We eat too much in this part of the world and think it is normal.
One person's portion can feed a whole family.

Na wa o, for which kontree be that sef? My portion go feed a family, you mean a family of one?? grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Chinny024(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't come and create another thread for us when the Gym attendant starts massaging her tommy please!!
Just Focus!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Eaglesence:

Na wa o, for which kontree be that sef? My portion go feed a family, you mean a family of one?? grin

An Asian family of five at least. grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by kkins25(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
seguno2:

Is your restaurant in Nigeria?
nope. ghana

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Your son is not up to a year. She's probably breastfeeding. Let her wean him first then you can encourage her to start going to the gym and dieting. No quick fixes o, by that I mean drugs.
You can even take the lead, let her follow.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Start saving money for lipo and fat transfer since you want model shape . Simple.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by lavicollins(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

I will recommend you get her some flat tummy natural products with no side effect from Health-Wise. You can contact them on (call/whatsapp) [b]zero seven Zero three three eight eight eight one two one
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Okwesiri.
People are always quick to suggest exercising for losing weight without addressing the main cause of weight gain, which is too much intake of food.
Lol, like as if exercise is that easy...

Some people can eat o.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

I don't. Honestly. cheesy
Oooh, ya wu na i ga wunu slim fit..

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by etrange: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Sometimes, you come off as a female to me

Are you married?

@bolded: should I be worried?

No, I'm not married.

I'm not one of the popular ones so I'm almost certain you're mistaken me for another person.

Good morning.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Oooh, ya wu na i ga wunu slim fit..

grin grin grin

Chiri ochi aruruala gi hi gawa n'ihu grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, like as if exercise is that easy...

Some people can eat o.

Exercise is subjective to individuals.
It could be deliberately or indeliberately done...as long as you burn some calories.

I na gwa'm? And most people hate being told so
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by harmony75: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
don't use drugs for belly fat... let her live more on food that's protein, fruits and vegetables cut the cab down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Mark World Condom Day / 155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.