Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50148 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by jobsintheoffice: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Firstly depends on what's in the belly. If it's fat .tell her to do fruit fast for one week.which she only eats fruit for one week.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by gracechellar(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.
eyah
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Salem92: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stop looking outside and appreciate the woman she has become!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:

@bolded: should I be worried?

No, I'm not married.

I'm not one of the popular ones so I'm almost certain you're mistaken me for another person.

Good morning.

No you shouldn't be worried, your comments are always different from what is expected from a typical nl male, so it gets me confused

And no, I didn't assume you are someone else

Good evening.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by etrange: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:

No you shouldn't be worried, your comments are always different from what is expected from a typical nl male, so it gets me confused

And no, I didn't assume you are someone else

Good evening.

Oh... yeah, good evening (time difference).

Well, I only try to be logical. I don't think it's easy to be a man too. I just wish everyone would appreciate the fact that each gender has their own challenges and none is necessarily better off.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:

Well, I only try to be logical. I don't think it's easy to be a man too. I just wish everyone would appreciate the fact that each gender has their own challenges and none is necessarily better off.
B
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by etrange: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Bonsoir, comment allez-vous

Bonsoir chérie. Je vais bien, merci. Et vous, vous allez bien ?

NB: Watch out, Nairaland antispam bot is likely going to ban you for 24hrs if you keep typing in French, especially with accents.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:

Bonsoir chérie. Je vais bien, merci. Et vous, vous allez bien ?

NB: Watch out, Nairaland antispam bot is likely going to ban you for 24hrs if you keep typing in French, especially with accents.
I'm fine dear.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dami12345: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
YelloweWest:

So if the husband add weight wife should get side chic?

Lmao. If she can afford it. undecided YES
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
etrange:

Ok you are totally different from others
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Obedinho130: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
i drink hot water every morning before going to toilet. Then after the toilet i do 30 sit ups, followed by 3 sets of 20 press up each(total of 60). I make sure i eat before 7pm. I drink water a lot during the day to aid digestion. Cucumber is my friend. I am getting rapid results. I play football once a week too. lol this is my own formula
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Chiri ochi aruruala gi hi gawa n'ihu grin
grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Exercise is subjective to individuals.
It could be deliberately or indeliberately done...as long as you burn some calories.

I na gwa'm? And most people hate being told so
True...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by WeRblessed(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
remember, she's breastfeeding. If she doesn't eat nutrituous food, baby won't get nutritous breast milk

You are right! But nutritious meals has to be portioned smaller. For example, I eat five tiny small meals a day sometimes four times. That consists of high protein, vegetables, low carbs, fat, and water. I stopped eating fruits due to personal reasons, but I take 1000mg of vitamin C daily. Also, I run 30 minutes on treadmill four days a week, with once a week weight lifting. I am not saying she should follow my regime, but she needs to eat portion sized meals and exercise at least three times a week to see results. Thank you!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by chrisj2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
How
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by chrisj2(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Use this link to other
Fat burning machine

https://capitalstores.online/3-in-1-fat-burn/
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Edaniels9(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is her number one problem sir. You just identified it.
Check out my thread on how to reduce your tummy using 7 simple formula: https://www.nairaland.com/6484677/how-turn-pot-belly-flat

Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
https://capitalstores.online/?page_id=5
Fat burning machine
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Son174keyz: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Try PURE CLEANSE and thank me later
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Olotumum1: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

With our Arabian flat tummy burner product, you gat no worries. It's good for both men and women. It burns belly fat. Made from the best ingredients. Purely natural. We deliver Nationwide. Testimonies are too numerous. Call 08095483343 to Place your orders

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.