Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50083 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Karleb:
Don't mind that woman up there.

I know many women including mine that have flat tummy after birth.

Just encourage her to start exercising, you could join her to too. Don't let her accept the that fat tummies comes as a result of birth.

Marry slim girls una no go gree gringrin

The real deal anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by obstead200(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice
why u no dey write again?

I can never forget "Iyawo Nylon bag" the story that would have made a master piece, had u finished it and published it.

Contact me if u still want to publish that book
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's not necessarily true.

We eat too much in this part of the world and think it is normal.
One person's portion can feed a whole family.
The work equate the food
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Powerfly(f): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1 i saw an advert in a standard pharm in my area about one drugs for reducing belly fat.. When i pass there again i'll check the name again and let u knw..that's if u are interested.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by onujesse: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

buy AJU MBAISE FOR HER 07034768325
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 5:55am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

She should cut down on carb intake, especially simple carbohydrates.
She should reduce her intake of processed foods to the barest minimum. Snacks included.
She should cut down on her portions of food.
She should avoid eating late (can never be overemphasized)
She should eat more whole foods.
Fruits and vegetables should be essential part of her diet.
Water! Water! Water! Increasing her water intake decreases her cravings for food.
I dikwa sure na that woman ga emecha ihe n'ile a....cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Melvis100(m): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Call me for instant solution 08061578506
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

I'm not. We eat too much.
U eat too much okwaya...cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Whiteshield:

So, those who have several kids and their bellies are flat, they have 2 heads?
They have a different body structure.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:01am On Dec 03, 2020
WeRblessed:
There's nothing you can do about it. She just needs to stop eating too much calories. She needs to eat less and engage in exercise, dring more water. Run away from sodas/sugars.
remember, she's breastfeeding. If she doesn't eat nutrituous food, baby won't get nutritous breast milk
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by fid3fid: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

I have been studying this issue for a while now. It's quite noticeable when you drive around town. You see women and men with pronounced bulge. You must understand it is not peculiar to women alone.

My hypothesis from looking at the backbone structure - "S" structure gives a clue as to the cause of this bulge.

Any man or woman with a pronounced "s" backbone structure will definitely have the bulge especially when they gain weight. They can't hide it. The "deepened" lower back compensates for the frontal bulge.

Prior to pregnancy, the frontal bulge is there for the women with pronounced "s" shape, it gets quite an attention after pregnancy when there is higher deposit of fat around the mid-frame.

I am sorry to say, if she has a pronounced "s" shape backbone, then she can't really have a flat tommy. But the good thing is she will have a "stick up" buttocks due to the "s" shape.

Those with less pronounced "s" backbone -bordering on flat back can not have that kinda of "stick-up" buttocks you see at "Owambe" parties. They tend to have a hanging buttocks

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Tilykay(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

She's busy. No time for gym. I want something like drugs

Theres no drug for such Sir!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by blacq2009(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2020
You mean her belly is fat? So just add an L between the F and A. What do you get? FLAT! Don't thank me sef.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ishilove: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2020
*chuckle*
It seems a lot of folks don't realise people have different body types.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by CodeTemplar: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have our children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice
Fixed.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Oyiboman69: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2020
bluefilm:
Choi

This is a very very difficult situation, I must say.

I will advise you to put your wife's big belly in prayer because her condition is clearly spiritual.

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by anochuko01(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:

I don't see how taking a wrap of Fufu for dinner is overating grin
Who eats a wrap of fufu for dinner? At least two, some three. We actually eat alot here. You no see where oyinbo dey take breakfast? My malé go consume a whole jug of tea plus bread and egg, still complain say her bele dey big.

Our attitude to exercise in this part of the world is close to zero too. We're too busy, especially in Lagos, and we mistake our usual wakaabout to equate exercise.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by onujesse: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

.buy her aju mbaise.let her take it morning and night for seven days.buy it at 07034768325.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by KIDfurniture(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Not all women.. my paddy wife after 2 kids... na flat as the back of igbo man head... too flat... your wife belle go still big my brother... look away plz and enjoy your full subscription
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by anochuko01(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Karleb:

Marry slim girls una no go gree. gringrin
Big Lie. Many of them also grow big too.
Na matter of discipline and commitment...
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ikennamurphy: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2020
kkins25:
hahaha.. I work at a restaurant, when we serve buffet for whites they always waste food.. But blacks, they will chop their share and even ask you for take away pack to package left overs.
I tell them it's a buffet, you are entitled to a single but dey start to remind you that it's their money...

How can I serve you the buffet you paid for and be asking for more!!! Blacks dey chop ohh
But na their money naw.. Kolewerk
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by PrinceGallant: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Sit on her belle or you can make her sleep then put some flat stone on her belle.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by macrodata(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Tladybukky:

Not all Nigerian women likes big tummy, i have a daughter of 10 years old, but you wouldn't know when you see me, i work on my tummy and body.

Though, its not easy oo, but determination and consistency helps a lot.

Peace
I commend you for your effort & wish more women will take their looks more seriously.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by 79733139(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2020
She needs both exercise and diet. Trying to lose weight with exercise alone is very difficult.

She needs strength training exercises (lifting weights or body weights exercises) to prevent muscle loss and calorie reduction (adjusting her diet) to cause actual fat loss.

Romanoff:

See, forget drugs. It takes some women two years to bounce back. Give her time.

Her best option is gym, even dieting will make her have saggy skin after the stomach has gone down.

If you can afford to make things easy for her by getting her a house keeper that comes and goes, I'm sure there'll be time for her to go to the gym.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Romanoff(f): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2020
seguno2:

Are those things provided by the husbands of Beyoncé and Jenifer Lopez

Why you no go marry woman like Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez?

Na Nigerian men be their husband or spouse?

Make Una carry Una broke mentality comot jor.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by AfroKnight: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice

Hmmmm!

For more jokes, send 123 to 456.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dewleks: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2020
If she can drink 20liters of water in a day she would slim down
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by cpu2006(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Get her WAIST TRAINER
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by toprealman: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

Busy rebuilding Nigeria. I don't bother with some stuff in here because most times people know the answer but choose to search for audio remedy.
Why not fly her to Germany for a tummy tuck.....bet she won't be too busy for this as well.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.
Oga grow up and enjoy a happy family.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Lehksyen4life(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

Hit me up for a sure medicine that will make her stomach flat with ease....08165843790
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
not so right...chinese women even some black ladies remain shaped even after birth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.