Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50187 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by SEGLIZ: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.

most of those women you see going about looking trimmed belly ain't real, the largest or huge percentage go around on tummy trimmer. don't be deceived women still look beautiful after childbirth but you only lusting after other people women of which when take of their you discover your woman is better shaped than they do.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by ItsmeF: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Naturally she had big tommy so don't push her much. If she is willing to change the size of her belly then she can start by cutting out heavy meals at night. Go to YouTube and check Chloe Ting ab challenge and let her do it. In just 2 weeks, you will see much difference but support her in the workout because it isn't easy at all. Let no one fool you, no tea can do the work. The key is diet + exercise. Good luck
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dami12345: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

She's busy. No time for gym. I want something like drugs

After delivery she was supposed to use hot water.
She should know the process its a girl thing.
It would have helped the free flow of the blood and allow the stomach to flatten.

She can still work on It.
No night food.
Early morning exercise like 30mins daily.

If the tommy is still becoming big she should go do a fibroid test. Its more common than you think and its not a disease.
Its better to tick all the boxes.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Dami12345: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Excesslove222:
Get her original aju mbaise, its a herb but is now
sold online, it helps...goodluck.

Ps: you are selfish.

How is trying to help her being selfish?
Its a thing of concern, did the guy's money go down.
Is it the lady he married that is still with him, abi the guy is helping her so that he won't have to add side chicks but the girl no get sense.
The thing she don't want to do she will learn by force soon.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by frozen70(f): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

She didn't tye her belly very well after her first birth and once she miss the first one, she will definitely miss the second one

Let her reduce her food intake anything after 6/7pm and do some exercise

After another birth let her tye her stomach for three months, that's how it's properly done
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

Eating Sugar does not cause diabetes rather it's the body's failure or inability to produce enough insulin ( a sugar-control hormone) that causes Diabetes. Hence making a diabetic patient not fit to take sugar ( especially simple sugars that breaks down easily and absorbs directly into the blood) which willl cause a spike in the sugar level as theres not enough insulin to control it.

Also, let's be careful the type of fruits we recommend as some of them like pineapple and orange still contain simple sugars which is in the same group as table sugar and as such will still help pack on the pounds and weights you're trying avoid. Fruits like cucumber and water melon are still low on simple sugars plus more of vegetables.

Let's be guided.

Eating excess sugar on a daily basis like taking soft drinks after every meal can cause you diabetes. It is as simple as that.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Munzy14:

U eat too much okwaya...cheesy

I don't. Honestly. cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Munzy14:

I dikwa sure na that woman ga emecha ihe n'ile a....cheesy

Okwesiri.
People are always quick to suggest exercising for losing weight without addressing the main cause of weight gain, which is too much intake of food.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by YelloweWest: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

Just 11months and you are complaining
It take at least 2years to recover from pregnancy o.

No go kill the poor woman pls. No drug cam reduce tommy. Only diet and exercise.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by BOSMANARIS(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Maybe she secretly drinks beer. . .

The two are not mutually exclusive. Don't make argument for physical laziness.

Abi ooooo.

I've seen a lady with 3 kids and has a very flat belly.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by YelloweWest: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Dami12345:

How is trying to help her being selfish?
Its a thing of concern, did the guy's money go down.
Is it the lady he married that is still with him, abi the guy is helping her so that he won't have to add side chicks but the girl no get sense.
The thing she don't want to do she will learn by force soon.
So if the husband add weight wife should get side chic?
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Empressshola: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

stop late night food and read much about natural remedies for weight loss,try some ginger nd garlic juice

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by YelloweWest: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

How much do u have?

Oya pay for lipo and bbl since u want sexy model
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by mariahAngel(f): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
lonelydora:

Are you a member of Weight Losers forum?

No.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by purpleicious(f): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Exercise all the way: sit up ,press up,strides, drink hot water every morning and be selectful in your meals.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by deavicky(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

stop feeding her.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by lovemaths(f): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

Burn slim tablet is the solution.
A pack contains ten tablets.
It is a powerful appetite suppressant.
It prevents fat storage.
Aids weight loss.
Reduce cholesterol
Boosts energy
Burns belly fat
Contact me
0.8.1.6.6.9.5.8.8.6.0 call/whatsapp

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

Bleep her three times in a day. That will bring the tommy down
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

Never enroll her in any gym my brother. It may result to a story that touches the heart.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by kingemaker(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. Stop exaggerating
It is true. In fact, i find it offensive if you offer me a meal with excessively large portion.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by OKVALLY: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2020
If she is still having children, after birth, look for somebody to massage the stomach very well, at that point her body is still soft like that of a baby, if done properly, it will come down, or visit Excellent Healthy Lifestyle on facebook or instagram, you will see what you will use there.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.
Very bad for her, she should take them only seasonally or stop it completely. That's a risk factor of type 2 diabetes right there.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Reference(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2020
They cannot do without those compressed calorific bombshells called puddings aka 'swallow'. It is the primary cause of belly fat.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Mcdubai: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Let her chew raw garlic, it's definitely going to flat and she as well reduces her size if you don't mind. Gv it a trial!!
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Mcdubai: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Let her chew raw garlic morning and night, it's definitely going to reduce her belly and as well as body size if u don't mind. Am promising you quick fast results.
Hv a great day

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Raychee(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Don't compare your wife with anybody because i can see some people saying what about this person or that person. People have different body types.

And all those celebrities they're comparing with, 95% of them undergo lowkey liposuction surgery and pass it off to you as exercise.

Tell her to stop those soft drinks she likes taking. It is doing more harm than good especially as she's not a teen anymore.

Take the fruits before your meal.. idk why some people are saying after a meal.

Relieve her of some duties to help create time for exercising.

I hope you don't have a big stomach and you're here complaining. If you do, it's better to join her
Even if you don't, join her to encourage her.

You can either register at a gym and get a trainer to work out a routine for both of you or you do the research online yourself.

If you can afford it, get an expert to create a meal plan for you or you do an extensive search on google yourself.

Eat dinner early and preferably light weight food. Nothing past 6pm. If you get hungry snack on healthy nuts and apple or cucumber slices. Be moderate with the nuts too.

Just note that you cannot spot reduce fat (i.e reduce only one part of the body) except with surgery no matter what anyone tells you. So expect to reduce the backside and frontside too grin.

Health is wealth kiss

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by johnnychuks(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Not when you are there with her
, you are right but you will not be there all the time.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

What can I do please?

Regular exercise, diet, no late nite food.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Eleganza33(f): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

How am I selfish?

How can I get original of this herb in Ibadan?
go to Facebook, search for the group ketogenic world, let her follow meal plans
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2020
i put it to you that you have started eyeing another lady outside, that she has now, started to irritate you .

Jogunomi1:

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by BabbanBura(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2020
Raychee:
Don't compare your wife with anybody because i can see some people saying what about this person or that person. People have different body types.

And all those celebrities they're comparing with, 95% of them undergo lowkey liposuction surgery and pass it off to you as exercise.

Tell her to stop that soft drink. It is doing more harm than good especially as she's not a teen anymore.

Take the fruits before your meal.. idk why some people are saying after a meal

Relieve her of some duties to help create time for exercising.

I hope you don't have a big stomach and you're here complaining. If you do, it's better to join her
Even if you don't, join her to encourage her.

You can either register at a gym and get a trainer to work out a plan for both of you or you do the research online yourself.

If you can afford it, get an expert to create a meal plan for you or you do an extensive search on google yourself.

Eat dinner early and preferably light weight food. Nothing past 6pm. If you get hungry snack on healthy nuts and apple or cucumber slices. Be moderate with the nuts too.

Just note that you cannot spot reduce fat (i.e reduce only one part of the body) except with surgery no matter what anyone tells you. So expect to reduce the backside and frontside too grin.

Health is wealth kiss

Bravo!!! You wrote this by yourself? Abi na copy and paste? If you did, then you earn my respect, nice.

Op,
What this hanty wrote here is absolute wholesome truth and works, I can attest to it because it worked for me but my own get rigorous daily sports atkeast 3times weekly with each session lasting atleast 2hrs.

If all said is hard, give am another belle, rhe baby go suck the belle when coming out.

Goodluck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / The Scorpion I Found Just Now In My Room (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.